• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
coffe always saves the day! :teehee:

she's ok, considering the circumstances... Still don't know when she's gonna get operated and how, where and stuff... But she's meeting a surgeon in a week or so, so we're gonna know more then I guess!

I had some and now I feel better.

Hope everything goes ok. :huglove:

OMG, they're beautiful!!

My sister had one, and when I tried to touch him he hitted me :naughty:, he was a male but his name was Bonnie (for Bonnie Scotland, Scotts roots ya know), he died some years ago

I know, they're so sweet!

and since they live at my school, there are people feeding them, training them, and so on, all day, so they're pretty used to handling and they are pretty nice all of them :biggrin2:

I know, they're so sweet!

and since they live at my school, there are people feeding them, training them, and so on, all day, so they're pretty used to handling and they are pretty nice all of them :biggrin2:

the second one is like Bonnie:biggrin2:

:roftl: I wanted a Bunny, but I can't have one cause of my dog, he's a hunter, and real good one...:mf_rosetinted:

aw... I don't have the time for one... (and I have enough animals right now)

Oh and Marian, we got 4 chickens at school today! I thought it was a little funny when my teacher said "I have to tell you something fantastic, we got chicken in out animal room" but I was the only one laughing :biggrin2::aah:

aw... I don't have the time for one... (and I have enough animals right now)

Oh and Marian, we got 4 chickens at school today! I thought it was a little funny when my teacher said "I have to tell you something fantastic, we got chicken in out animal room" but I was the only one laughing :biggrin2::aah:

:lmfao::lmfao: I understand you, now everytime I talk with some one about chicken am a bit like :naughty:

yes, and it's hard to hear her crying, but she had to get use to sleep alone...

yeah, I'm kind of having the same problem! (kind of!) I just sold one of my cats to my neighbor, and he's been sitting in front of my door everyday since he moved, crying (loud) and scratching on my door, and it's so hard to not let him in... But I just have to, so he'll get used to the fact that he doesn't live with me anymore... If I let him in to me now, he'll never learn that he belongs to my neighbors... But it really hurts to see how much he wants to be with me without letting him in...

yeah, I'm kind of having the same problem! (kind of!) I just sold one of my cats to my neighbor, and he's been sitting in front of my door everyday since he moved, crying (loud) and scratching on my door, and it's so hard to not let him in... But I just have to, so he'll get used to the fact that he doesn't live with me anymore... If I let him in to me now, he'll never learn that he belongs to my neighbors... But it really hurts to see how much he wants to be with me without letting him in...

aww, the same with my dog, he lives in my parents place in the country, and he was outside, cause my mum doesn't like dogs inside the house, but two months a go another dog bite him and he lost his right eye, so he had to be inside to take care of him. But know he's just fine and during the day he stays outside and at night he sleeps inside the house, and when I'm there at the weekend he cries cause he wanna be with me, and I cry cause he's crying :naughty: but I can't let him get in and I'm so sad

aww, the same with my dog, he lives in my parents place in the country, and he was outside, cause my mum doesn't like dogs inside the house, but two months a go another dog bite him and he lost his right eye, so he had to be inside to take care of him. But know he's just fine and during the day he stays outside and at night he sleeps inside the house, and when I'm there at the weekend he cries cause he wanna be with me, and I cry cause he's crying :naughty: but I can't let him get in and him so sad

aww... it's so hard to see how sad they are for not being able to be with us all the time! it really hurts inside my whole body to see him like that! But he's fine where he lives now, and I know they take really good care of him, but I've had him for 2years so it's hard to have him moving from my own house, although it's just across the street...

Archived