Oh!! I was looking my posts 1350, that's a lot :teehee:

You're right! that's a lot!

see you latter bunnies!! I've going home, and I'll have a loooooooooong nap :naughty:

:huglove: bye!!

ok, talk to you later then! :huglove:

It was great talking to you this morning, and sleep tight ! :biggrin2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybunny home? :original:

i leave friday!!

exciting! :boing: I'll be so curious about what it's like again :aah:

I volunteer too! :big grin2: haha

ditto :mf_rosetinted: I don't like 'chickenettes' though :blink:

i told jonah you guys could wear bunny ears at the madrid gig to represent the bunnies! he did not enjoy that idea. hahaha!

lol I understand him....:roftl:

Wait, hold the press, i'm lost...

KP shows up in BIOGT vid????????

OMG love your sig! :lmfao:

Hello my bunnies friends!!!: bye

How are you???

I'm really fine and happy because I finally managed to create the FIRST URUGUAYAN MIKA'S FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!:b oing: :cl ap:

Lately, I've found some other uruguayan Mika's fans, and because of the happiness I had, I decided to create it!!!! I have a serious problem with technology, therefore the page took me ages to be created!!:lo l3: Finally I succesed with it, and I just have to work with some details, and that's it!! we have the first uruguayan Mika fan club!!!!!!!!!!!!:wu b2:

:boing::boing: absolutely awesome!! :biggrin2:

aw... I don't have the time for one... (and I have enough animals right now)

Oh and Marian, we got 4 chickens at school today! I thought it was a little funny when my teacher said "I have to tell you something fantastic, we got chicken in out animal room" but I was the only one laughing :bigg rin2:: aah:

:lmfao:!! I was lmao at something with chicken not long ago...together with my sister...my mum and my friend were slightly confused...:roftl:

Someone send me this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w_JjzqM53Q, so cute :wink2:, but a bad habit for the baby...(speaks my inner teacher :naughty:)

That was so adorable!! Yes a bad habit though... That child was cute :D

Hello bunnies. Can I join?

Hello!! Welcome :D

Oh!! I was looking my posts 1350, that's a lot :teehee:

Yay!! Such an achievement!!

see you latter bunnies!! I've going home, and I'll have a loooooooooong nap :naughty:

:huglove: bye!!

night!!

Hm, seems I'm on my own :emot-sad:

Physics was, uh, nice today :das::aah:

I am here... I dislike physics...

Hiii!

My day is still going unfortnetely... I have my yoga class in two hours.... totally dreading the pain I will be feeling lol

How was your day?

:lmfao: why this?

Well, considering that I've slept only two hours, this morning I had survived :lmfao:, and the weather had turn horrible, windy and cold now, hate wind :sneaky2:

:lmfao: why this?

Well, considering that I've slept only two hours, this morning I had survived :lmfao:, and the weather had turn horrible, windy and cold now, hate wind :sneaky2:

well yoga is all about the stretching and holding the different poses. It's not a hurt pain it's more of a pain that you go through when you exercise!!

Ohhh thats not good!! You must sleep!!!!

Archived