• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well, seems today bunnies are a little bit down :wink2:

:dunno: you?

...I'm actually kind of worried about my friend...:boxed:

thank you. i'm trying to think of something special to cook for dinner tonight because i'm finally giving him his wedding gift tonight. and i have no clue on what to make.

aww does he like lasagne maybe? :wink2: or...dunno...:aah: I'm not good at thinking tonight :aah:

you want me to try to cheer you up? ok

well I'm gonna meet you in Madrid in 67 days from now and I've got a surprise for you :naughty:

feels like you guys are all meeting :aah::teehee:

Guest cliffpat
:dunno: you?

...I'm actually kind of worried about my friend...:boxed:

aww does he like lasagne maybe? :wink2: or...dunno...:aah: I'm not good at thinking tonight :aah:

feels like you guys are all meeting :aah::teehee:

what's going on with your friend?

i'm thinking about doing homemade fettuchini alfredo because he really likes that when i make it. but it's just not seeming special? idk. i think i'll just go to the store and see what sparks me.

i'm excited!

Guest cliffpat
HIII

I am good thanks :)

Hows your day been?

Sorry for late reply got majorly busy then!

x

that's good!!

my day has been alright. i didn't go to bed until late, woke up then late haha, went and saw my husband practice, came home and cleaned. and now i'm getting ready to go to the store to cook a late dinner.

how was yours?

and it's ok!

that's good!!

my day has been alright. i didn't go to bed until late, woke up then late haha, went and saw my husband practice, came home and cleaned. and now i'm getting ready to go to the store to cook a late dinner.

how was yours?

and it's ok!

Ow, sounds fun, and hectic!

Busy, none stop doing stuff,

All coursework to do now, not good!

:)

Guest cliffpat

i think we are going to hit 300 pages tomorrow on here!

lol i remember when it seemed like we were never going to hit 200 because we all kept missing each other online. haha! now we've almost hit 300 like it was nothing. lol.

and jeanette i love your "wait.. what do we do on here?!" response to someone asking. hahaha. i wouldn't know what to say either. lol.

and i need to go to the grocery store. i will talk to you bunnies later. i love you guys.

what's going on with your friend?

i'm thinking about doing homemade fettuchini alfredo because he really likes that when i make it. but it's just not seeming special? idk. i think i'll just go to the store and see what sparks me.

i'm excited!

She said she was hating herself lately cuz she didn't do anything (well, hardly anything) for school and ate so much. And from what she told me, she does show some characteristics of an eating disorder, like thinking about food all the time, and binging. And yesterday, we were talking about eating disorders (we had that topic in a German test too), esp. Bulimia and she was like 'yeah, I could actually start B/Ping' :boxed: She said it started in January after she had eaten far too few for a week :boxed:

sounds nice :wub2: i don't know either, you have to feel if you think it's special enough :dunno: just hope he doesn't read here now :roftl:

that's a good idea :thumb_yello:

not coming to Munich by any chance? :das::roftl:

Guest cliffpat
Ow, sounds fun, and hectic!

Busy, none stop doing stuff,

All coursework to do now, not good!

:)

if was definitely hectic!!

yuck! good luck with your homework!!

lol i remember when it seemed like we were never going to hit 200 because we all kept missing each other online. haha! now we've almost hit 300 like it was nothing. lol.

and jeanette i love your "wait.. what do we do on here?!" response to someone asking. hahaha. i wouldn't know what to say either. lol.

and i need to go to the grocery store. i will talk to you bunnies later. i love you guys.

:yay: I know, it went by quite quickly all of a sudden!

aww :sad: okay, see you :bye: love you too!! :huglove:

yes it's amazing!!

I love you too :wub2:

Guest cliffpat
She said she was hating herself lately cuz she didn't do anything (well, hardly anything) for school and ate so much. And from what she told me, she does show some characteristics of an eating disorder, like thinking about food all the time, and binging. And yesterday, we were talking about eating disorders (we had that topic in a German test too), esp. Bulimia and she was like 'yeah, I could actually start B/Ping' :boxed: She said it started in January after she had eaten far too few for a week :boxed:

sounds nice :wub2: i don't know either, you have to feel if you think it's special enough :dunno: just hope he doesn't read here now :roftl:

that's a good idea :thumb_yello:

not coming to Munich by any chance? :das::roftl:

yikes! i guess all you can really do in that sort of situation is talk to her and tell her how bad it is and that you're there for her.

lol true! send out positive romantic vibes. and luckily he doesn't get home until later and dinner should be ready for him when he does get home. so he wont have the opportunity to read it!

lol when is munich?

yikes! i guess all you can really do in that sort of situation is talk to her and tell her how bad it is and that you're there for her.

lol true! send out positive romantic vibes. and luckily he doesn't get home until later and dinner should be ready for him when he does get home. so he wont have the opportunity to read it!

lol when is munich?

yeah i guess :dunno:

yes :wub2: that's good :das:

27th March :teehee::naughty:

aw, one of my sisters have eating disorders too, and it's horrible seen someone you love hurting herself like that :boxed:

Archived