Aww no probs:wink2: It's not like I don't know that problem:naughty:

I'm quite good, got the presents I bought yesterday wrapped. A bit bored though.

they are all really great. the chicken one is very appropriate.

i'm good! happy to be getting out of here and to my grandpa's house today! not so much looking forward to dealing with the airport.

Totally:das::roftl::band::angel_not:

Aww that's great:thumb_yello:

Oh right, that can be a bit annoying, but I'm sure you'll be fine:wink2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ohh I wanna be a bunny I love bunnies:wub2:

i've owned 10

i sadly don't have any now just my dad's cats and i hate them

I'll try to find my photo's of some of my bunnies i used to own:biggrin2:

Aww Chantelle, your bunnies are lovely:wub2: adding you to the list right away:thumb_yello:

So many clubs confusing me

What is this one? educate moi :thumb_yello:

Hiya Fred! If you like bunnies or even have some (whether they're plushy or real), and if you like colourful stuff, this thread is a purrrfect place for you! :thumb_yello: Random chat!

Wanna be added to the list? :naughty:

i never posted a picture of bunnies or said anything in color

2dqnd7c.jpg

Awww, those are so sweet! :boing:

I is a bad bunny :squirrel:

Oh really? :das: I'll add you to the list then!

Guest whalesfood
Aww no probs:wink2: It's not like I don't know that problem:naughty:

I'm quite good, got the presents I bought yesterday wrapped. A bit bored though.

Totally:das::roftl::band::angel_not:

Aww that's great:thumb_yello:

Oh right, that can be a bit annoying, but I'm sure you'll be fine:wink2:

that's good you got them wrapped. i always hate that part. i'm a bit ocd and it never really goes how i want it too. lol.

and im sure i will be! i think it's still early enough to where it's not going to be too crazy.

oh and keti! i meant to reply to you on twitter but it was not letting me respond to a single thing or even post anything yesterday.

I'm fine. It's been snowing for days here. And the water pipe was frozen. :roftl:

How're you?

*Edit: Like this..

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")

( Y )

( ._. )

c(")(")

It's been snowing here too :wub2: I went to a walk with my friend yesterday and it was sooo beautiful, streets were empty and full of snow! I found a pile of snow in a park which was very deep, like 50-60cm, and I jumped into it and started "swimming"! :roftl: It was so much fun.

Aww,I like those!

oh and keti! i meant to reply to you on twitter but it was not letting me respond to a single thing or even post anything yesterday.

No problem:wink2:

How are you?:huglove:

Guest whalesfood
It's been snowing here too :wub2: I went to a walk with my friend yesterday and it was sooo beautiful, streets were empty and full of snow! I found a pile of snow in a park which was very deep, like 50-60cm, and I jumped into it and started "swimming"! :roftl: It was so much fun.

Aww,I like those!

No problem:wink2:

How are you?:huglove:

we had a blizzard here yesterday near dc. 24 inches of snow!

i'm alright! i just went downstairs to the kitchen to get something to drink and eat and when i went through the front room my mom had actually put up a christmas tree and decorated. which i know doesn't seem like a big deal. but every year i'm the one who always ends up decorating because it turns into this huge family battle and i'm the one who is then left to do that. she had also told me she wasn't going to decorate at all this year because she wanted nothing to do with christmas this year (she's depressed about her parents and my dad dying this year. which is understandable) so needless to say i saw that and since i am already pre overly emotional, i saw that and just started crying. which has left me feeling really insane and very gay.

how are you?

i'm alright! i just went downstairs to the kitchen to get something to drink and eat and when i went through the front room my mom had actually put up a christmas tree and decorated. which i know doesn't seem like a big deal. but every year i'm the one who always ends up decorating because it turns into this huge family battle and i'm the one who is then left to do that. she had also told me she wasn't going to decorate at all this year because she wanted nothing to do with christmas this year (she's depressed about her parents and my dad dying this year. which is understandable) so needless to say i saw that and since i am already pre overly emotional, i saw that and just started crying. which has left me feeling really insane and very gay.

how are you?

Awww, Jonah that is so moving! :wub2: I can understand why you cried :sad:

I'm fine, got out of my bed like an hour ago :naughty: (and it's 2:15pm now)

I'll have breakfast...lunch actually xD and then I'll go out :thumb_yello: God save the holidays! LOL!

Guest whalesfood

I'm fine, got out of my bed like an hour ago :naughty: (and it's 2:15pm now)

I'll have breakfast...lunch actually xD and then I'll go out :thumb_yello: God save the holidays! LOL!

haha. sounds like a good day!!! the holidays are great. are you on break now from school until january?

that's the best gift she could have given me.

I know:huglove:

haha. sounds like a good day!!! the holidays are great. are you on break now from school until january?

I'll be on break until 11th of January, and MAYYBEE even until 18th of January! :D It all depends on the swine flu - if it gets even more tough, then they'll postpone it.

Guest whalesfood
I know:huglove:

I'll be on break until 11th of January, and MAYYBEE even until 18th of January! :D It all depends on the swine flu - if it gets even more tough, then they'll postpone it.

that's great!!! thats a really nice long break!!

i need to get going so i can finish packing what i have left to pack in my room. including my computer.

i will talk to you later! have a good day!!

that's great!!! thats a really nice long break!!

i need to get going so i can finish packing what i have left to pack in my room. including my computer.

i will talk to you later! have a good day!!

Yes, I know, I'm so happy :boing: even though I still can't REALLY relax, I always have school in my mind - the feeling of not having to study is really odd because the last 2-3 weeks have been really disgusting :aah: exams and all..

Ok! Good luck with packing!

Ttyl! Have a great day too! :huglove:

I'm fine. It's been snowing for days here. And the water pipe was frozen. :roftl:

How're you?

*Edit: Like this..

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")

( Y )

( ._. )

c(")(")

Must be really cold at your place then:blink:

I'm jealous, everyone's having so much snow, and here - almost nothing:sneaky2:

These rabbit smileys are cute:biggrin2:

that's good you got them wrapped. i always hate that part. i'm a bit ocd and it never really goes how i want it too. lol.

and im sure i will be! i think it's still early enough to where it's not going to be too crazy.

Haha aww:huglove:

That's good then :biggrin2:

how are you?

That's really moving:wub2:

Archived