• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cliffpat
Well bunnies, I'm off, I need to sleep, see you tomorrow.

Kat: nice to see you

Clare: nice too meet you

Jonah: hope you have a perfect dinner

Love you all :huglove:

goodnight!! sleep well!! thank you! i love you too! :huglove:

i think we are going to hit 300 pages tomorrow on here!

lol i remember when it seemed like we were never going to hit 200 because we all kept missing each other online. haha! now we've almost hit 300 like it was nothing. lol.

and jeanette i love your "wait.. what do we do on here?!" response to someone asking. hahaha. i wouldn't know what to say either. lol.

and i need to go to the grocery store. i will talk to you bunnies later. i love you guys.

I think so too! 300 pages is gonna be a great celebration! :biggrin2:

hahaha, I actually had to think, "What do we really do in here?" and I kind of didn't find a serious answer... But God how much fun we're having togehter not doing anything special :biggrin2::teehee:

Guest cliffpat
I think so too! 300 pages is gonna be a great celebration! :biggrin2:

hahaha, I actually had to think, "What do we really do in here?" and I kind of didn't find a serious answer... But God how much fun we're having togehter not doing anything special :biggrin2::teehee:

7 more pages!!

haha! exactly!!

how are you tonight?

Guest frienemy_
My little cat is laying in my lap right now

od7v.jpg

He's going all mad, chasing all the moving smilies here on MFC :naughty: haha

cuuuuuuuuuuute

Guest frienemy_
good morning!! :boing:

how are you? how was the dinner?

i'm all smiles so it was good!! it was deliscious and he was cute and awkwardly romantic, i finally got my wedding gift! and the rest was pretty great too!! haha.

i'm all smiles so it was good!! it was deliscious and he was cute and awkwardly romantic, i finally got my wedding gift! and the rest was pretty great too!! haha.

good!! :naughty:

today is a big day too!! :groovy: Mika's tour starts, and I'll meet you and Jonah in 66 days!!!

and it's friday!!! love fridays!!!:teehee:

Guest frienemy_
good!! :naughty:

today is a big day too!! :groovy: Mika's tour starts, and I'll meet you and Jonah in 66 days!!!

and it's friday!!! love fridays!!!:teehee:

tomorrow his shows start! ah! and yes!! very exciting!!

i love fridays too!

yes it is!! :biggrin2:

it must be hard for him to leave home though.

yes, no place like home :biggrin2:

I think that I couldn't be away from home that long, I'm very close to my family, they are the only thing I have that's mine, till I make my own family.

One of my sisters live in Madrid and I miss her madly

Guest frienemy_
yes, no place like home :biggrin2:

I think that I couldn't be away from home that long, I'm very close to my family, they are the only thing I have that's mine, till I make my own family.

One of my sisters live in Madrid and I miss her madly

definitely no place like home. and there is definitely nothing like your family. birth and marriage.

i can't imagine not living in the same city as my siblings. i would die. it's a miracle jonah even got me out of the house really! haha! "can't we just live here?!" "i am not living in your parents house" "i suppose we just weren't meant to be jonah..." lol it worked out ok though! we're like 4 minutes away. haha!

i'm sorry you have to live away from your sister! i know it's really really hard on jonah being here and having his sisters and his mom in the united states.

definitely no place like home. and there is definitely nothing like your family. birth and marriage.

i can't imagine not living in the same city as my siblings. i would die. it's a miracle jonah even got me out of the house really! haha! "can't we just live here?!" "i am not living in your parents house" "i suppose we just weren't meant to be jonah..." lol it worked out ok though! we're like 4 minutes away. haha!

i'm sorry you have to live away from your sister! i know it's really really hard on jonah being here and having his sisters and his mom in the united states.

yes, in some way I feel like there's a piece of my heart missing, and living in Madrid, but it's ok, she's happy but misses us and the sea :naughty:

hahaha it's just 4 minutes away, not that far away :naughty:

it had to be tough for Jonah, but he is with you, and now you'll raese your own family :wink2:

Guest frienemy_
yes, in some way I feel like there's a piece of my heart missing, and living in Madrid, but it's ok, she's happy but misses us and the sea :naughty:

hahaha it's just 4 minutes away, not that far away :naughty:

it had to be tough for Jonah, but he is with you, and now you'll raese your own family :wink2:

it's good she misses you! she will come home more then! haha

lol yeah! i try not to suffer too much!! i didn't even plan that! we found the house online first and i fell in love with (and this sounds really stupid i know) but the whiteness? haha. it's very white! and clean! and crisp! jonah and i both have major ocd so white and clean is very good! especially for me! because dirt drives me insane! then they had the best tub ever. because i'm super tall and i hardly ever fit into bathtubs unless it's an old soaking tub and the master bathroom has that and the second i saw the pic i yawned because the photo relaxed me! so that scored huge points! and then there was the dressing room! that is alllll white and so much closet space! and organized!! i'm not really big on clothes but i can't stress enough how big on organized i am! haha! and white! so yes! they had me at all of that and jonah at the chef inspired kitchen! so! we went and saw it and as soon as i saw how close it was to home. we had a winner! i'm sorry! i just rambled!

yes! he has me and our furry sons! goofy, armani, and lenny the cat who is more of a grandpa then a son. haha. oh and his best friend moses and his son/jonah's nephew/my nephew in law, source of a child to hold me over until i actually have time to start the adoption process and not feel like the worst father ever for leaving our child all the time with poor jonah who will just awkwardly sit quietly with them!

it's good she misses you! she will come home more then! haha

lol yeah! i try not to suffer too much!! i didn't even plan that! we found the house online first and i fell in love with (and this sounds really stupid i know) but the whiteness? haha. it's very white! and clean! and crisp! jonah and i both have major ocd so white and clean is very good! especially for me! because dirt drives me insane! then they had the best tub ever. because i'm super tall and i hardly ever fit into bathtubs unless it's an old soaking tub and the master bathroom has that and the second i saw the pic i yawned because the photo relaxed me! so that scored huge points! and then there was the dressing room! that is alllll white and so much closet space! and organized!! i'm not really big on clothes but i can't stress enough how big on organized i am! haha! and white! so yes! they had me at all of that and jonah at the chef inspired kitchen! so! we went and saw it and as soon as i saw how close it was to home. we had a winner! i'm sorry! i just rambled!

yes! he has me and our furry sons! goofy, armani, and lenny the cat who is more of a grandpa then a son. haha. oh and his best friend moses and his son/jonah's nephew/my nephew in law, source of a child to hold me over until i actually have time to start the adoption process and not feel like the worst father ever for leaving our child all the time with poor jonah who will just awkwardly sit quietly with them!

wow, that sounds great!! I'm sure you're gonna be very happy there, and I understand the problem with the bathtubs :naughty:, I'm 1.75 and in my place the bath is so small and everytime I want to have a relaxing bath I have to leave it cause it turns me mad hahaha

I would love to have my dog in my house, he lives with my parents, cause my father is retired and can spend more time with someone and not been alone in a cold flat, but today I'm gonna see him, and I'm so happy!! guess that's why I love fridays, cause I can spend more time with them and with my baby

Archived