• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've got a go now, my mum is speaking to me and I'm like "mmm, yes, aha, fine mmm" :naughty: and I'm scared she tries to do this :throw:, see you latter bunnies!! :wink2:

HAHAHA!!!! im doing the same thing ATM with my mom :lmfao:

im going to the movies anyways, cya :bye:

i'm ok... had a pretty bad day so was quite miserable for most of the day, which freaked my friends out cos it's INCREDIBLY rare :naughty:

you? :wub2:

haha I understand! Why was it so bad? :huglove:

I'm good :boing: quite hyper actually :aah: been trying to record myself, as I said above :naughty: i think it sounds awkward :aah:

haha I understand! Why was it so bad? :huglove:

I'm good :boing: quite hyper actually :aah: been trying to record myself, as I said above :naughty: i think it sounds awkward :aah:

cos stuff broke, i forgot thjings for school and was generally unhappy. oh and my arm still hurts from my HPV injection on Wednesday and i keep doing things with my left arm which REALLY hurts... :sneaky2: for example using it to open doors :aah:

:boing: Cool! i'm sure it doesn't :biggrin2:

cos stuff broke, i forgot thjings for school and was generally unhappy. oh and my arm still hurts from my HPV injection on Wednesday and i keep doing things with my left arm which REALLY hurts... :sneaky2: for example using it to open doors :aah:

:boing: Cool! i'm sure it doesn't :biggrin2:

ow :huglove: I knew what the HPV one was once :aah: *googles*

I was playing badminton today. I still feel the muscles in my left arm.

With which hand do you write?

haha thanks! I might just get the actual song on the recording, as a backing...

MFC's damn slow atm :blink:

ow :huglove: I knew what the HPV one was once :aah: *googles*

I was playing badminton today. I still feel the muscles in my left arm.

With which hand do you write?

haha thanks! I might just get the actual song on the recording, as a backing...

MFC's damn slow atm :blink:

:huglove:

i'm right handed :wink2: but i'm gonna try and teach myself to write with my left hand :biggrin2: at some time in the near future :naughty:

:boing:

it really is... :blink:

Guest frienemy_
7€ to enter, 10€ for sweets and maybe some popcorn so yes nearly and easily 20€

that is exactly why i refused to go see avatar!! we were going to see it in florida and it was $15 a person to get in! 3D is fun and everything but i was unimpressed with the trailer and a huge part of me just told me to stay home! but after the golden globes and i saw that leona was up for best song and seeing as i love love love leona i forced myself to pay for it and i was right with my natural instinct to stay home! so not worth $15 each!

I know but, how much did it cost to be in paradise for some days?

formentera_05087.jpg

formentera_05087.jpg

This is Formentera, the smallest island, and the most beautiful IMO

and this are from Valldemossa, a famous village were Chopin (famous pianist) spend some time, my sister and mi brohter-in-law

Nosotros_4.jpg

Paisaje_1.jpg

it's beautiful! and your sister and brother in law are beautiful!

that is exactly why i refused to go see avatar!! we were going to see it in florida and it was $15 a person to get in! 3D is fun and everything but i was unimpressed with the trailer and a huge part of me just told me to stay home! but after the golden globes and i saw that leona was up for best song and seeing as i love love love leona i forced myself to pay for it and i was right with my natural instinct to stay home! so not worth $15 each!

it's beautiful! and your sister and brother in law are beautiful!

Hi!!

Yes, it absolutly rubbish, I've seen avatar twice BTW :teehee:

thank you, that's the one who lives in Madrid, maybe you will meet her

Guest frienemy_
Hi!!

Yes, it absolutly rubbish, I've seen avatar twice BTW :teehee:

thank you, that's the one who lives in Madrid, maybe you will meet her

hi!!

lol i didn't really see it in the best of moods and it just reminded me of star wars meets pocohontas and i unfortunately could not get past that. it was pretty though! and the 3d was fun! i just didn't like the plot so much and it bothered me.

ah ha!! nice!!

hi!!

lol i didn't really see it in the best of moods and it just reminded me of star wars meets pocohontas and i unfortunately could not get past that. it was pretty though! and the 3d was fun! i just didn't like the plot so much and it bothered me.

ah ha!! nice!!

:lmfao: be careful with K, I think she loves it:biggrin2:

Guest frienemy_
:lmfao: be careful with K, I think she loves it:biggrin2:

i'm sorry k! i did think it was pretty!! i promise! and i liked how they could plug into things. especially the prayer tree. like imagine if you could just go to church and plug directly into god. it would be great. i just really love pocohontas and i was therfor put off by the plot. but only the plot! the rest i did like. perhaps i need to see it in a better mood.

Archived