• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm sorry k! i did think it was pretty!! i promise! and i liked how they could plug into things. especially the prayer tree. like imagine if you could just go to church and plug directly into god. it would be great. i just really love pocohontas and i was therfor put off by the plot. but only the plot! the rest i did like. perhaps i need to see it in a better mood.

:lmfao:

i'm sorry k! i did think it was pretty!! i promise! and i liked how they could plug into things. especially the prayer tree. like imagine if you could just go to church and plug directly into god. it would be great. i just really love pocohontas and i was therfor put off by the plot. but only the plot! the rest i did like. perhaps i need to see it in a better mood.

:lmfao: i love how you're trying to get yourself out of the hole now :roftl:

ok i believe you :shun::teehee:

and i've only seen Pocahontas once....

Guest frienemy_
:lmfao: i love how you're trying to get yourself out of the hole now :roftl:

ok i believe you :shun::teehee:

and i've only seen Pocahontas once....

hahaha! i don't like when people get upset with me hahaha.

good! also it should be known my taste in movies is probably not that great. haha. my favorite of 2009 was the princess and the frog! haha! but that's probably because i had jonah next to me gushing and giggling and at one point being more in love with the firefly then me and it was hard not to gush and giggle with him. haha.

i like the songs..

so has anyone seen "The wolfman" with Benicio del Toro :wub2:? I have to convince my sister to take me to the cinema tomorrow

i've never heard of it but i love benicio del toro

:shocked: really!! oh! my youngest sister loves it and I've seen in it like 2.000.000 times, but I'm older than you

i've seen other disney films lots but Pocahontas wasn't one i grew up with... Lady and the Tramp however :biggrin2::wub2:

i also grew up with My Fair Lady, the original Chalrie and the Chocolate Factory and Dr Dolittle :wub2::biggrin2:

Guest frienemy_
i've seen other disney films lots but Pocahontas wasn't one i grew up with... Lady and the Tramp however :biggrin2::wub2:

i also grew up with My Fair Lady, the original Chalrie and the Chocolate Factory and Dr Dolittle :wub2::biggrin2:

oh man. the original charlie is one of my top favorite movies.

my favourite is "Mulan" and "Lilo & Stitch", I love Elvis :biggrin2:

Guest frienemy_
oh, Benicio del Amore mio, I'm in love with I'm since Traffic :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

he's a beautiful beautiful man. especially when he smokes. that's weird to say.. but there are some actors that are just really hot when they smoke. idk what it is. i don't even like smoking really. but someone else smoking! "helloooooo" :naughty:

my favourite is "Mulan" and "Lilo & Stitch", I love Elvis :biggrin2:

Love Mulan though haven't seen it in a while :blink: i have a giant toy Stitch! :boing::wub2: i bought him with some of my birthday money so i carried him around the shopping centre and on the train home :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

Guest frienemy_
Isn't it brilliant :wub2: i haven't been able to find it on DVD yet though :sad: the other two i have...

i love Little Shop of Horrors :biggrin2:

i have it on dvd!! i ordered it online though.

little shop of horrors is one of my top favorites as well. jonah showed me season one of the tv show heroes and i got so excited when audrey was sylars mom. and then very angry with him when he killed her.

Guest frienemy_
OMG! me too! :aah: and the gas bubbles that made you fly.... and a golden goose... in the new one i like the squirrels though :squirrel::naughty:

i liked the squirrels too!

i have it on dvd!! i ordered it online though.

little shop of horrors is one of my top favorites as well. jonah showed me season one of the tv show heroes and i got so excited when audrey was sylars mom. and then very angry with him when he killed her.

:shocked: i have a reason to watch Heroes :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

i started to watch it but i could never keep up and i have a habit of forgetting to watch my favourite TV programmes :teehee: the only acceptions are Doctor Who, Torchwood and mostly CSI/NCIS :naughty:

Guest frienemy_
:shocked: i have a reason to watch Heroes :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

i started to watch it but i could never keep up and i have a habit of forgetting to watch my favourite TV programmes :teehee: the only acceptions are Doctor Who, Torchwood and mostly CSI/NCIS :naughty:

i am really bad at doing that with shows as well! and heroes gets really confusing quickly if you miss an episode. haha. jonah has the first season on dvd so we took a day and had a heroes marathon that turned into 2 days because there's like 40 episodes.

Archived