he's a beautiful beautiful man. especially when he smokes. that's weird to say.. but there are some actors that are just really hot when they smoke. idk what it is. i don't even like smoking really. but someone else smoking! "helloooooo" :naughty:

KIDS!! SMOKING SUCKS!!

but OMG OMG :wub2:

3223277523_6ca588d63e.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest frienemy_
KIDS SMOKING SUCKS!!

oh i definitely don't get turned on by kids smoking. hahaha! kids period for that matter! it makes me want to reach into the movie and put the cig out or do so on the streets as well.

but legal age! yes!

see!!!! sexy sexy!

lol yes!! i loved the collar of shame. hahaha.

I love it so much i'm buying it when i comes out!

i have the urge to go SQUIRREL! every so often at random times... :teehee: i should remember to do this :naughty:

KIDS SMOKING SUCKS!!

that does nothing for me :blink::boxed:

NO THANK YOU :sneaky2:

:bleh:

Guest frienemy_
I love it so much i'm buying it when i comes out!

i have the urge to go SQUIRREL! every so often at random times... :teehee: i should remember to do this :naughty:

we already have it on dvd! but that's because it came out in the us already and jonah got it there. haah.

oh i definitely don't get turned on by kids smoking. hahaha! kids period for that matter! it makes me want to reach into the movie and put the cig out or do so on the streets as well.

but legal age! yes!

see!!!! sexy sexy!

:roftl: I've edited my post again

yes, I've got one better but I can't find it now, smoking, so sexy, it was in my bedroom, and I was about 19, and my mum want me to take it off coz he was smoking :naughty:, but I understand her, her parents died coz they were smokers

Guest frienemy_

i have to go. by bunnies! take care of my jonah while i am gone. i'll be on here and there still. be good! watch both ways before you cross the street. only fall in love with a highland moo if it's a nice cow who will take care of you. you guys are the coolest on the forum imo. and again thank you for the wedding thread as well! it really did mean a lot to me. and yeah.. bye bunnies <3

i have to go. by bunnies! take care of my jonah while i am gone. i'll be on here and there still. be good! watch both ways before you cross the street. only fall in love with a highland moo if it's a nice cow who will take care of you. you guys are the coolest on the forum imo. and again thank you for the wedding thread as well! it really did mean a lot to me. and yeah.. bye bunnies <3

it's always nice to talk with you, thank you, is Jonah coming!!! good!!

GOLDEN BUNNIES POWER!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

what if it's a one way street? :blink:

Oh, Mike i'm gonna miss you! :tears::wub2: Take care! love you! :huglove:

Bye :bye::flowers2:

Guest frienemy_
it's always nice to talk with you, thank you, is Jonah coming!!! good!!

GOLDEN BUNNIES POWER!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

on here? yeah i'm sure he'll be on after we say goodbye.

what if it's a one way street? :blink:

Oh, Mike i'm gonna miss you! :tears::wub2: Take care! love you! :huglove:

Bye :bye::flowers2:

only love him if he loves you back. haha.

i'm going to miss you too!! i love you too!

bye <33

helllllllllllooooo Bunnyland!

who do we have in the hutch tonight?

Hello!!!!!!

i'm right handed but i'm gonna try and teach myself to write with my left hand at some time in the near future

I tried doing that once!! Did not work out well for me but hopefully it will for you :D

that is exactly why i refused to go see avatar!! we were going to see it in florida and it was $15 a person to get in! 3D is fun and everything but i was unimpressed with the trailer and a huge part of me just told me to stay home! but after the golden globes and i saw that leona was up for best song and seeing as i love love love leona i forced myself to pay for it and i was right with my natural instinct to stay home! so not worth $15 each!

I'm really lucky that my theater is only $6 at the most, $4.50 before 4:00pm :D

I LOVE AVATAR!

I never saw avatar....

300 pages!!

YAY!!!! :D

and i've only seen Pocahontas once....

I love love love love Pocahontas :D:D:D:D

so has anyone seen "The wolfman" with Benicio del Toro?

My best friend saw it today. She enjoyed it

i've seen other disney films lots but Pocahontas wasn't one i grew up with... Lady and the Tramp however

i also grew up with My Fair Lady, the original Chalrie and the Chocolate Factory and Dr Dolittle

I grew up with everything really. From Snow White to A bugs life to Finding Nemo. I pretty much have seen almost all of the Disney cartoons out there hahaha and disney movies too!!!

i wanted flavored wallpaper so bad when i was little.

That sounds delicious right now

my favourite is "Mulan" and "Lilo & Stitch", I love Elvis :biggrin2:

I remember my mom taking me to see mulan in theaters! I just loved it then and now :D

Love Mulan though haven't seen it in a while :blink: i have a giant toy Stitch!

Giant Stitch????? me want to see!!!

Have you seen UP? :aah:

SQUIRREL!

Doesn't attract me. I dated a smoker once. Smokers breath is very unattractive to me...

Love you mike!!!! Will miss you!!

this took me forever

lol

Hello!!!!!!

I tried doing that once!! Did not work out well for me but hopefully it will for you :D

I never saw avatar....

I grew up with everything really. From Snow White to A bugs life to Finding Nemo. I pretty much have seen almost all of the Disney cartoons out there hahaha and disney movies too!!!

Giant Stitch????? me want to see!!!

SQUIRREL!

this took me forever

lol

Hi! :bye::wub2: Haven't talked to you in AGES!

i dunno if it will work but i wanna try... :naughty:

i would really recommend it :biggrin2:

LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT FILM! and yet i'm terrified of insects (especially armoured cars - sorry i can't even say the proper name :blush-anim-cl:)

posted pictures! :biggrin2:

:lmfao: i'm the human version of Dug i swear! :naughty:

i can imagine! :roftl::wub2:

Hi! :bye::wub2: Haven't talked to you in AGES!

i dunno if it will work but i wanna try... :naughty:

i would really recommend it :biggrin2:

LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT FILM! and yet i'm terrified of insects (especially armoured cars - sorry i can't even say the proper name :blush-anim-cl:)

posted pictures! :biggrin2:

:lmfao: i'm the human version of Dug i swear! :naughty:

i can imagine! :roftl::wub2:

yes it has been a long time!!! I usually just read everything and dont post. I know that is sad but sometimes it is hard to start a conversation when you have other things to do!!! :D How are you???? Overall, not just today!

yes it has been a long time!!! I usually just read everything and dont post. I know that is sad but sometimes it is hard to start a conversation when you have other things to do!!! :D How are you???? Overall, not just today!

sometimes i do that too... when i have a lot of work and don't wanna get distracted :biggrin2:

i'm pretty great thanks! a lot of homework right now but i think i'll survive! :biggrin2:

how are you? :wub2:

Archived