• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mostesstwinky
moses!!! <3

Everyone this is moses, moses this is everyone.

Jonah has brought in another best friend ahahah when will it ever end!!!! :D

lol. leo is the only one left who would actually join.

Guest mostesstwinky
I am good!!

I want to see that but I will not go alone

sometimes you need some cheese :D

i'm probably the only person who actually enjoys going to movies alone.

cuuuuuuuuuuute

lol :floor: but he's soooo cute!

My cat just gets frustrated and leaves.

:wub2:

good morning bunnies!! this is the cuttest thing I've seen for a while...

He's amazing, but really, really stupid... Seriously really stupid!

300 pages!!

Awww... I missed it :thumbdown:

i have to go. by bunnies! take care of my jonah while i am gone. i'll be on here and there still. be good! watch both ways before you cross the street. only fall in love with a highland moo if it's a nice cow who will take care of you. you guys are the coolest on the forum imo. and again thank you for the wedding thread as well! it really did mean a lot to me. and yeah.. bye bunnies <3

Mike! I missed saying goodbye to you!

I hope you'll have an amazing tour! and that you'll take good care of your self! Love you a lot! I promise to watch both ways before crossing the street, and I'll try to fall in love with the right highland moo, but I really can't promise anything... Miss you already! :huglove:

we really need to start sumarizing the random things that have been discussed every 5 pages or 10 pages. haha.

I agree! Take ages to read everything you've missed!

I haven't seen Jeanette this morning, I'm a bit worried, hope she's ok!!:emot-sad:

awww... I'm ok dear! :huglove:

the internet's been down some days, so I only had my mobile to connect to the rest of the world, but it's back now! and I've missed you all :huglove:

And I'm going to bed now...

But I'm so happy right now that I don't know if I'll ever fall asleep! Got my acceptance to one of two schools today, and it was on the one I wanted to go to the most! So I guess it's gonna be musical school for me next year :biggrin2: Hurray! Love you all a lot, and I'm hopefully able to talk to you all tomorrow! :huglove::bye:

Guest mostesstwinky

But I'm so happy right now that I don't know if I'll ever fall asleep! Got my acceptance to one of two schools today, and it was on the one I wanted to go to the most! So I guess it's gonna be musical school for me next year :biggrin2: Hurray! Love you all a lot, and I'm hopefully able to talk to you all tomorrow! :huglove::bye:

congrats!!

Guest frienemy_
He's amazing, but really, really stupid... Seriously really stupid!

Awww... I missed it :thumbdown:

Mike! I missed saying goodbye to you!

I hope you'll have an amazing tour! and that you'll take good care of your self! Love you a lot! I promise to watch both ways before crossing the street, and I'll try to fall in love with the right highland moo, but I really can't promise anything... Miss you already! :huglove:

I agree! Take ages to read everything you've missed!

awww... I'm ok dear! :huglove:

the internet's been down some days, so I only had my mobile to connect to the rest of the world, but it's back now! and I've missed you all :huglove:

lol well as jonah tells people you don't have to be smart if you're pretty!

i know! we didn't even really get to have that big of a party over it!

lol i'm glad you'll look both ways before crossing the street and i understand about the cow. some are just too charming to say no too!

congrats on school!!!! :yay:

:huglove:

Archived