• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cliffpat
Fine, it looks like it's gonna be a sunny day, I'm having my coffe, so gorgeous!! :naughty:

and you?

Yesterday you went without saying good bye :wags_finger: no no no Jonah no no no

yay for sunny days! especially on the weekend!!

i'm better than i was yesterday! not looking forward to working though!! but that's ok! i found out i get to go to oslo! so it will be a double j bunny night! 2 j's and an m because moses is going to go with me! however his real name is justin so technically it's a triple j night! *stops random tangent* i am excited! i've never been to that part of the world and i have always always wanted to go to oslo! to see the edvard munch museum! you have no idea how excited i am! poor jeanette is going to have me rambling to her all about the edvard munch things i've seen that day! madrid you guys are just going to have me telling you about all the nice bars i've seen with my husband! lol. but hey depending on how much i've drank it could be pretty fun!

i am rambly today! i'm sorry!

i'm sorry i did that! i was just really really down.

yay for sunny days! especially on the weekend!!

i'm better than i was yesterday! not looking forward to working though!! but that's ok! i found out i get to go to oslo! so it will be a double j bunny night! 2 j's and an m because moses is going to go with me! however his real name is justin so technically it's a triple j night! *stops random tangent* i am excited! i've never been to that part of the world and i have always always wanted to go to oslo! to see the edvard munch museum! you have no idea how excited i am! poor jeanette is going to have me rambling to her all about the edvard munch things i've seen that day! madrid you guys are just going to have me telling you about all the nice bars i've seen with my husband! lol. but hey depending on how much i've drank it could be pretty fun!

i am rambly today! i'm sorry!

i'm sorry i did that! i was just really really down.

:tears:

what does rambly mean? no english ya know me no comprende?:naughty:

I'm sorry, I forgot about that, I'm sorry for just saying that, dude now I feel horrible, and I understand you were sad :tears:

Guest cliffpat
:tears:

what does rambly mean? no english ya know me no comprende?:naughty:

I'm sorry, I forgot about that, I'm sorry for just saying that, dude now I feel horrible, and I understand you were sad :tears:

very talkative!! your english is so good i forget!!

it's ok!! don't feel bad! it made me smile!!

very talkative!! your english is so good i forget!!

it's ok!! don't feel bad! it made me smile!!

don't lie about my english!!:naughty: I fear not been able to talk with you in Madrid, like " m I mmm how is it in english mmmmm mierda!! mmmmmm why don't you just speak in spanish!!" :naughty:

and I love when you talk a lot, I'm a big talker :naughty:

Js meeting in Oslo, Jeanette is gonna be very happy :tears:

Guest cliffpat
don't lie about my english!!:naughty: I fear not been able to talk with you in Madrid, like " m I mmm how is it in english mmmmm mierda!! mmmmmm why don't you just speak in spanish!!" :naughty:

and I love when you talk a lot, I'm a big talker :naughty:

Js meeting in Oslo, Jeanette is gonna be very happy :tears:

haha!! you can try spanish with me! i'm really horrible at it though. i am so screwed when mike has to work and i'm by myself. haha! every time i travel with him somewhere i'm always horrified i am going to get lost and never find my way to him again. like i'll forever be wondering the streets in barcelona and never see anyone again. with my stroke i have a horrible short term memory. so half of the time i can't ever remember the name of my hotel. it's not good! so if you don't see me in the line! i'm lost in madrid! sos! haha!

i can be a very big talker!

it should be fun!! i hope!

haha!! you can try spanish with me! i'm really horrible at it though. i am so screwed when mike has to work and i'm by myself. haha! every time i travel with him somewhere i'm always horrified i am going to get lost and never find my way to him again. like i'll forever be wondering the streets in barcelona and never see anyone again. with my stroke i have a horrible short term memory. so half of the time i can't ever remember the name of my hotel. it's not good! so if you don't see me in the line! i'm lost in madrid! sos! haha!

I love how you are a big talker!!!

Just like me!!

No wonder our phone calls are always 4+ hours haha

:tears::tears::tears:

:tears::tears:

Guest cliffpat
I love how you are a big talker!!!

Just like me!!

No wonder our phone calls are always 4+ hours haha

haha seriously!

:tears::tears::tears:

:tears::tears:

awww :(:huglove: i wish you were going to be there to wonder the streets keeping me from getting lost.

haha seriously!

awww :(:huglove: i wish you were going to be there to wonder the streets keeping me from getting lost.

:tears: I would love to be your guide in Barcelona, who knows, maybe the sisters suprise me with a flight to BCN for my b-day :naughty: know I'll sing Kylie Minogue " I should be so lucky, lucky, lucky , lucky, ...." :naughty:

Guest cliffpat
:tears: I would love to be your guide in Barcelona, who knows, maybe the sisters suprise me with a flight to BCN for my b-day :naughty: know I'll sing Kylie Minogue " I should be so lucky, lucky, lucky , lucky, ...." :naughty:

haha! you can walk around dropping hints haha "i love barcelona in march. don't you? wouldn't that be such a good birthday gift? barcelona?"

haha! you can walk around dropping hints haha "i love barcelona in march. don't you? wouldn't that be such a good birthday gift? barcelona?"

I will, oh yes, I will :naughty: maybe if I cry a bit it will work :das::tears: "Cati (my oldest sister) buaaaaaaaa, I wanna go to BCN, buaaaaaaaaaa, I'm so depressed buaaaa"

Guest cliffpat
I will, oh yes, I will :naughty: maybe if I cry a bit it will work :das::tears: "Cati (my oldest sister) buaaaaaaaa, I wanna go to BCN, buaaaaaaaaaa, I'm so depressed buaaaa"

hahaha! worth a try!!

HAHAHAHAHHHHAHHAH

that would be majorly creepy of me!!

Do you know who it is??

Should I put his name somewhere near by his beautiful self?

hahaha! is it the owl city dude?

Guest cliffpat
Kyle is your best friend?

not a best friend but definitely a good one!

Kyle is skinnier and prettier, but I love adam <333

that's true! kyle is much prettier.

11035_1302834129584_1192391823_30900119_5218622_n.jpg

Archived