Guest cliffpat
I'm lost in this conversation :blink:

*note to self: I'll better go:blink:*

don't go! we're talking about the boy in hannah's signature. i thought he was our friend kyle. who i just posted the pic of when i first saw her sig. lol. now you are all caught up!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm lost in this conversation :blink:

*note to self: I'll better go:blink:*

NOOOO DONT!!!! *holds onto you tightly*

not a best friend but definitely a good one!

that's true! kyle is much prettier.

11035_1302834129584_1192391823_30900119_5218622_n.jpg

yup.... but since he is gay..... I have more chance with adam <3

kyle is a friend of ours and he looks a lot like the guy in my signature, which is a muscian I am in love with that I am going to his concert in April and I might meet him so I have WAY HIGH HOPES for it all ahahah and MFC quit on Jonah :( He said you need aim(aol instant messanger)

kyle is a friend of ours and he looks a lot like the guy in my signature, which is a muscian I am in love with that I am going to his concert in April and I might meet him so I have WAY HIGH HOPES for it all ahahah and MFC quit on Jonah :( He said you need aim(aol instant messanger)

damn!! and how do I get one aim??

Hi bunnies.

Can anyone help me please? Im really REALLY upset at the moment.. last night i asked my mum if i could go to see mika in bristol on the 4th of march and she said if i could find cheep train/coche tickets. and i found some for eight pounds. and i managed to find someone on the extra ticket thread whow was selling one. But now my mum said i cant go.. do you know how i can cheer myself up because im really sad.

Hi bunnies.

Can anyone help me please? Im really REALLY upset at the moment.. last night i asked my mum if i could go to see mika in bristol on the 4th of march and she said if i could find cheep train/coche tickets. and i found some for eight pounds. and i managed to find someone on the extra ticket thread whow was selling one. But now my mum said i cant go.. do you know how i can cheer myself up because im really sad.

I would love to help you, but I have no idea how, I'm not british, but don't be sad,ansk in the gigs thread, maybe someone can help you there

:wub2: Mika tweet!!! I missed him so much!!

Good morning Belfast. On my 12 th cup of tea. Going over tithe venue where we are trying to build our show in a venue for the first time.

First night tonight of a tour that is gonna take us into the begining of next winter

Gonna be posting more tour tweets along the way. So keep an eye out

and any bunny to share happiness!! damn!!:mf_rosetinted:

:wub2: Mika tweet!!! I missed him so much!!

Good morning Belfast. On my 12 th cup of tea. Going over tithe venue where we are trying to build our show in a venue for the first time.

First night tonight of a tour that is gonna take us into the begining of next winter

Gonna be posting more tour tweets along the way. So keep an eye out

and any bunny to share happiness!! damn!!:mf_rosetinted:

Awww, keti will happy to see this. And it's good to know he's in the great mood.:wink2:

Archived