a bit on morning news!! :mf_lustslow:

i watched all~ program. fantastic!!

and i guess mika gigs more fantastic~ why he doesn't announce asia schedule~~~:tears:

:boing: aww I know what it's like! I really need to get my hair cut! :aah:

Me too :woot_jump: sooo can't wait to see the stage set, and hear Mika sing and see him dance! :boing: woah, never realized HOW excited I was!! :lmfao:

aaah no I didn't! :aah: I take it you did? What was it like?

i saw koko live. he too much skinny..ㅡㅜ little sad

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good afternoon :naughty: Time differences again :aah:

Ooh yes! :boing: Me too :biggrin2:

yeah sorry :lmfao:

well, i did wake up late tho :roftl:

im kinda happy and jealous at the same time at people who are going... but more happy i guess:roftl: coz i get to see new vids and piccys!!!:wub2:

im kinda happy and jealous at the same time at people who are going... but more happy i guess:roftl: coz i get to see new vids and piccys!!!:wub2:

lol it's fine!

yeah...I'm mainly excited to see the stage set and hear the set list and to see the pics and vids of course :boing:

do you live canada~~

today is your big day~~it's olympic~~

i saw opening~ wonderful~!!!

Hi!!:boing:

How are you? Mika's tweet are like a breath of fresh air!! :wub2:

I'm fine :huglove: how are you??

Yeah, Mika tweets make me all excited now :fangurl::lmfao:

me too. morning~ but i'm a.m 12:45 :biggrin2:

yes~ he finally write tweets. and 12th cup of tea ^^

ooh, its 11am here! and yeah, 12th cup of tea thats like.. alot :shocked:

lol it's fine!

yeah...I'm mainly excited to see the stage set and hear the set list and to see the pics and vids of course :boing:

yeah thats it!! and hopes he comes my way again :teehee:

its already 4pm in london!!!:fangurl:

do you live canada~~

today is your big day~~it's olympic~~

i saw opening~ wonderful~!!!

yeah, im in Canada!

I saw the opening too.. im not that excited bout the games tho... dont know why.. i guess its so far away from where i live (like, accross the continent... Literally..) but it was nice :wub2:

It's been an amazing morning!!!

and I've got my flight tickets too meet Jonah and Mike in Barcelona!!! and go to Mika's gig!!! :mf_lustslow:

AWWW!!! :huglove: im happy for you!!:wub2:

I'm here but I'm leaving right away, going to a party Woho!

congrats!!

lol well as jonah tells people you don't have to be smart if you're pretty!

i know! we didn't even really get to have that big of a party over it!

lol i'm glad you'll look both ways before crossing the street and i understand about the cow. some are just too charming to say no too!

congrats on school!!!! :ya y:

:huglove:

Haha, that's what I'm saying too, but my problem is that I'm not smart or pretty... Have to choose to focus on one some day! :teehee:

We'll take the party at 400!

:roftl:

Thanks! :huglove:

yay for sunny days! especially on the weekend!!

i'm better than i was yesterday! not looking forward to working though!! but that's ok! i found out i get to go to oslo! so it will be a double j bunny night! 2 j's and an m because moses is going to go with me! however his real name is justin so technically it's a triple j night! *stops random tangent* i am excited! i've never been to that part of the world and i have always always wanted to go to oslo! to see the edvard munch museum! you have no idea how excited i am! poor jeanette is going to have me rambling to her all about the edvard munch things i've seen that day! madrid you guys are just going to have me telling you about all the nice bars i've seen with my husband! lol. but hey depending on how much i've drank it could be pretty fun!

i am rambly today! i'm sorry!

i'm sorry i did that! i was just really really down.

You're coming to Oslo!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2: God, I'm so excited, and a little scared since I'm kind of crappy in english, and I'll never gonna recognize you! hahaha :naughty: And I'll be ok with the Edvard Munch, as long as you're coming! :biggrin2: You really made my day with this, God I love you :huglove:

don't lie about my english!!:naug hty: I fear not been able to talk with you in Madrid, like " m I mmm how is it in english mmmmm mierda!! mmmmmm why don't you just speak in spanish!!" :naug hty:

and I love when you talk a lot, I'm a big talker :naug hty:

Js meeting in Oslo, Jeanette is gonna be very happy :tears :

hahaha, I see you're fear Marian! :teehee:

I am, I am, I am!!!! :biggrin2:

Got to go beautiful bunnies, Love you a lot! :huglove:

Archived