• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
radio is fun!!! stressfull tho(i was doing live)!! but its great and fun!!

im sure youll love it and do great!!:huglove:

:boing: I can imagine! Were you doing music radio? Cuz that's what I wanna do...and Live :original:

Thanks :blush-anim-cl: Yes I'm quite sure I'll love it, and I'm trying to find out as much as possible about it, so thank you! :huglove:

I have to leave now, and i won't be here for the new thread :sneaky2:.

See you later!

awww :huglove: See you!! :bye::huglove:

oh! I can do it when I sleep or go away with my friends!! but I can't if I suggest myself to do it!! I'm not that tough!! I miss all the bunnies :mf_lustslow::naughty:

Yeah of course! Yes, same here! I know I could go without Internet, but I couldn't without the people! :fangurl:

40!

:boing: I can imagine! Were you doing music radio? Cuz that's what I wanna do...and Live :original:

Thanks :blush-anim-cl: Yes I'm quite sure I'll love it, and I'm trying to find out as much as possible about it, so thank you! :huglove:

:lmfao: im glad to answer your questions :lmfao:

nah, i was doing news broadcasts and reports on events.. and had to wake up sooooo early!! like 4am :shocked:

I'm mostly doing politics now for newspapers.. its kinda boring LOL But thats mostly how we start out here unfortunatly...

:lmfao: im glad to answer your questions :lmfao:

nah, i was doing news broadcasts and reports on events.. and had to wake up sooooo early!! like 4am :shocked:

I'm mostly doing politics now for newspapers.. its kinda boring LOL But thats mostly how we start out here unfortunatly...

:naughty:

omg that's stupid! :shocked: well, I will have to do night shifts at first I'm sure, all the new presenters do at my station. But I don't really care, I'm a night owl anyway! :original:

I see...when I come to the station, I will most likely start off in the production party or the ones who chose music, or read news...but I REALLY want to do that job! :boing:

Archived