• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's so sad not having internet that works as it should, just about an hour everyday or something, I kind of miss the chat function, but I read everything you write when it works! :thumb_yello:

I also think there is some time-difference between some of us, but that's fun!

How're you all doing today?

It's so sad not having internet that works as it should, just about an hour everyday or something, I kind of miss the chat function, but I read everything you write when it works! :thumb_yello:

Hello ! I know, it's so annoying when Internet doesn't work properly... :sneaky2:.

Yes, I'm sure there's some time difference.. here it's 6 in the afternoon, still very hot though... :sweatdrop:

Guest whalesfood

it's 3:04 pm here. i'm good! how are you?

Guest whalesfood
Hey ! How are you? Enjoying the afternoon ?:wink2:

hello! i'm pretty good! how are you? my afternoon is going fairly well! i'm visiting my grandpa in oklahoma for christmas and he sent me into town to go to the post office and to the grocery store. i can't drive because of this health stuff so i had to take a bus into town and grandpa told me i could just walk from the post office to the grocery store because "it's not that far" it ended up being 2 miles. so i went for a very nice long walk. how is your evening?

hello! i'm pretty good! how are you? my afternoon is going fairly well! i'm visiting my grandpa in oklahoma for christmas and he sent me into town to go to the post office and to the grocery store. i can't drive because of this health stuff so i had to take a bus into town and grandpa told me i could just walk from the post office to the grocery store because "it's not that far" it ended up being 2 miles. so i went for a very nice long walk. how is your evening?

I'm sorry I left. Well, my evening was going well but I'm pretty sure my ex is trying to drive me crazy :sneaky2:. He started talking to me again only to say the same s***. :aah: BUT, then I went to the pool to relax a little bit...:original:

Haha that's good, I love long walks, specially in places where I haven't been before... Do you go very often to oklahoma?

Guest whalesfood
I'm sorry I left. Well, my evening was going well but I'm pretty sure my ex is trying to drive me crazy :sneaky2:. He started talking to me again only to say the same s***. :aah: BUT, then I went to the pool to relax a little bit...:original:

Haha that's good, I love long walks, specially in places where I haven't been before... Do you go very often to oklahoma?

i really think this is the drive your ex crazy week! my ex gf has driven me crazy this week as well. a few of my friends are having problems with theirs too. must be something in the air!

i love long walks too. but not really in small town oklahoma. there is not much to see other than rednecks in trucks honking and waving at you. i hardly ever get out here.

Aww haha thats adorable :aah:

Oh, Thanks! :biggrin2:

yw!

i also found a chicken one that i thought was appropriate

26275gh.gif

:roftl::roftl:

Ok... So how would he feel about being represented as a scary cusion? :naughty:

Hey, as long as it's got "scary" in it, he's happy! :biggrin2:

...even if he is being represented by a...cushion...:blink::blink:

Ahhh those bunny emoticons are so adorable ~ :wub2:

i really think this is the drive your ex crazy week! my ex gf has driven me crazy this week as well. a few of my friends are having problems with theirs too. must be something in the air!

i love long walks too. but not really in small town oklahoma. there is not much to see other than rednecks in trucks honking and waving at you. i hardly ever get out here.

26275gh.gif

Love the chicken ! :naughty::teehee:

It MUST be something in the air... we have just talked and things went pretty well, but in the afternoon I wanted to throw the computer through the window :aah:. Annoying ex s !!

Oh, I have no idea how Oklahoma looks like, but as you describe it, it doesn't look like an attractive place.

I have recently discovered nice spots in my city (not a big one, really) though, while going for a walk... :biggrin2:

yw!

26275gh.gif

:shocked: I know another one having problems with their ex :aah: We're on something there :wink2:

:lmfao: Awesome chicken :aah: Love the one in your sig as well.

Guest whalesfood
Love the chicken ! :naughty::teehee:

It MUST be something in the air... we have just talked and things went pretty well, but in the afternoon I wanted to throw the computer through the window :aah:. Annoying ex s !!

Oh, I have no idea how Oklahoma looks like, but as you describe it, it doesn't look like an attractive place.

I have recently discovered nice spots in my city (not a big one, really) though, while going for a walk... :biggrin2:

haha! at least they remind you exactly why they are exes when they do stuff like that. i just wish there were some who would remind less often. haha.

it's very flat and country. like it is really beautiful outside of the actual town. but the part i was walking in. was just ugly.

i love finding those spots. it gives new life to your surroundings.

Aww, love the smileys! :roftl::wub2:

Jonah, you've put the chicken one in your siggy! :roftl: love it!!

haha! it's funny! it makes me laugh.

:shocked: I know another one having problems with their ex :aah: We're on something there :wink2:

:lmfao: Awesome chicken :aah: Love the one in your sig as well.

hahaha. maybe it's just the holidays making them all crazy. i know mine is just lonely "it's christmas, everyone else is in a relationship but me, you're all in love and it's not fair. i'm lonely" she forgets that dating sites and such are still open and running which says there are indeed still single people in the world aside from her.

and thank you hahaha

hahaha. maybe it's just the holidays making them all crazy. i know mine is just lonely "it's christmas, everyone else is in a relationship but me, you're all in love and it's not fair. i'm lonely" she forgets that dating sites and such are still open and running which says there are indeed still single people in the world aside from her.

and thank you hahaha

Maybe...:aah: Yeah there's so many singles, they're everywhere :biggrin2:

right here for example, and I'm not even unhappy with it :roftl:

welcome:pinkbow: How're you doing?

Guest whalesfood
Maybe...:aah: Yeah there's so many singles, they're everywhere :biggrin2:

right here for example, and I'm not even unhappy with it :roftl:

welcome:pinkbow: How're you doing?

lol exactly! and that's the exact attitude you should have with being single! it shows you're happy with yourself. plus it always seems like when you're really happy being single and thinking "oh man this is great! why was i upset about this? i really genuinely enjoy this!!" that's when someone pop's into your life. at least that's how it goes with me.

i'm doing pretty good! a little tired because i didn't sleep well last night but still good none the less. which is excellent. how are you?

lol exactly! and that's the exact attitude you should have with being single! it shows you're happy with yourself. plus it always seems like when you're really happy being single and thinking "oh man this is great! why was i upset about this? i really genuinely enjoy this!!" that's when someone pop's into your life. at least that's how it goes with me.

i'm doing pretty good! a little tired because i didn't sleep well last night but still good none the less. which is excellent. how are you?

It's not like I've had any experiences that I'd miss :roftl:

haha well I'm waiting then :naughty:

aww nice :thumb_yello: I'm feeling good as well, did this :roftl:

glitzer077-1.jpg

glitzer084-1.jpg

reindeer version :naughty:

glitzer080-1.jpg

Will take them off photobucket in a while though - don't feel like risking having them all over the Internet :biggrin2:

Archived