Guest whalesfood
It's not like I've had any experiences that I'd miss :roftl:

haha well I'm waiting then :naughty:

aww nice :thumb_yello: I'm feeling good as well, did this :roftl:

glitzer077-1.jpg

glitzer084-1.jpg

reindeer version :naughty:

glitzer080-1.jpg

Will take them off photobucket in a while though - don't feel like risking having them all over the Internet :biggrin2:

haha just a matter of time then!

and aww!! i like it!! it looks pretty!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
right here for example, and I'm not even unhappy with it :roftl:

welcome:pinkbow: How're you doing?

lol exactly! and that's the exact attitude you should have with being single! it shows you're happy with yourself. plus it always seems like when you're really happy being single and thinking "oh man this is great! why was i upset about this? i really genuinely enjoy this!!" that's when someone pop's into your life. at least that's how it goes with me.

I'm single too, and I'm comfy with it. Most of the time. Sometimes I'm like:"Men?? haha, I don't need them to be happy!" when my friends ask me how come I don't have a boyfriend, and I really mean it! But at other times, when I see that most of my friends are dating someone I get little depressed and start wondering:"Why am I alone? Why don't I have a person who will be with me when I need them?". Generally I'm satisfied with my looks. Maybe it's the problem that I'm looking for a perfect boyfriend who will never pop in my life:naughty:

But actually it's always been like this - a guy likes me,I don't like him, and vice versa.

I'm single too, and I'm comfy with it. Most of the time. Sometimes I'm like:"Men?? haha, I don't need them to be happy!" when my friends ask me how come I don't have a boyfriend, and I really mean it! But at other times, when I see that most of my friends are dating someone I get little depressed and start wondering:"Why am I alone? Why don't I have a person who will be with me when I need them?". Generally I'm satisfied with my looks. Maybe it's the problem that I'm looking for a perfect boyfriend who will never pop in my life:naughty:

But actually it's always been like this - a guy likes me,I don't like him, and vice versa.

lol same in pretty much everything you said :aah:

Have had a crush on a guy for over half a year, and in that time collected 'signs' where you'd say "ok, when you get all of this in one month, then he likes you" :lmfao:

And in the last year I've had two different guys looking at me so much they MUST have fancied me :blink:

Guest whalesfood

it's hard not to feel that way sometimes. everyone does it. lol if we didn't feel that way nobody would be in a relationship haha. i think it's good to have high standards because once you actually do find someone who matches them or comes close enough, they are so worth the wait.

I hope so :roftl:

and thanks! got the stones in my advent calendar and had an idea...:naughty:

it was a good idea!! it looks like it was a lot of fun to do!

lol same in pretty much everything you said :aah:

Have had a crush on a guy for over half a year, and in that time collected 'signs' where you'd say "ok, when you get all of this in one month, then he likes you" :lmfao:

And in the last year I've had two different guys looking at me so much they MUST have fancied me :blink:

Omg :lmfao:

yes:thumb_yello: I've just written about it on my twitter. I went to a walk with my mum today. We went to a book fair but there was a DVD store as well so we thought we'd take a look at some DVDs. I went to the cash-box to pay my stuff when some guy came to me and said:"Oh my god, you have beautiful hair". I was like:":blink: thanks.. :blush-anim-cl:", but he continued:" You are soo cute! You're wonderful!" and I didn't know how to act and what to say so I just kept saying:"Thanks...thanks..." and I kept blushing :roftl: then he opened the door of the store for me when I wanted to come out :naughty: It was really weird. he was really weird. I guess he was about 22-23 y/o.

Omg :lmfao:

yes:thumb_yello: I've just written about it on my twitter. I went to a walk with my mum today. We went to a book fair but there was a DVD store as well so we thought we'd take a look at some DVDs. I went to the cash-box to pay my stuff when some guy came to me and said:"Oh my god, you have beautiful hair". I was like:":blink: thanks.. :blush-anim-cl:", but he continued:" You are soo cute! You're wonderful!" and I didn't know how to act and what to say so I just kept saying:"Thanks...thanks..." and I kept blushing :roftl: then he opened the door of the store for me when I wanted to come out :naughty: It was really weird. he was really weird. I guess he was about 22-23 y/o.

omg what? :roftl:

Gawd that's amazing :teehee: well also kinda strange, but it's a good sign I guess :teehee::naughty:

Guest whalesfood
'twas :naughty: My sister was very happy that I used her photo camera :mf_rosetinted:

win win situation!! lol

do you guys think you can make microwaved fudge out of hershey kisses? since you make mf out of chocolate chips and hershey's are just giant chocolate chips right? so in theory it should work?

omg what? :roftl:

Gawd that's amazing :teehee: well also kinda strange, but it's a good sign I guess :teehee::naughty:

Well this -- 'signs' where you'd say "ok, when you get all of this in one month, then he likes you" -- it sounds so goofy:thumb_yello:

My mom told me so too :naughty: Though I felt odd xD

Well this -- 'signs' where you'd say "ok, when you get all of this in one month, then he likes you" -- it sounds so goofy:thumb_yello:

My mom told me so too :naughty: Though I felt odd xD

I believe you anytime xD

:roftl: yeah... could've sworn he was watching my legs once..:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

it's hard not to feel that way sometimes. everyone does it. lol if we didn't feel that way nobody would be in a relationship haha. i think it's good to have high standards because once you actually do find someone who matches them or comes close enough, they are so worth the wait.

Yeah I agree!

I think high standards are good, but I have a feeling that if I keep that high standards of mine that I'll never find anyone! On the other hand, most of my mates have no standars whatsoever at all, and they could date anyone and they could go to bed with anyone. Like they do, actually. They've got no self respect. they just want to be 'cool' and 'wanted'.

win win situation!! lol

do you guys think you can make microwaved fudge out of hershey kisses? since you make mf out of chocolate chips and hershey's are just giant chocolate chips right? so in theory it should work?

yeah lol

:jawdrop: I didn't understand anything :roftl: dictionary come to my rescue please!! :naughty:

*okay, basically idk :naughty: but it sounds like it'd work :aah::thumb_yello:

win win situation!! lol

Erm....

Hershey kisses - they're food, right? xD

Fudge - food also??

So you'd like to know if you could make food of another food? xD

I don't know really. I guess it could work, :aah:

Guest whalesfood
yeah lol

:jawdrop: I didn't understand anything :roftl: dictionary come to my rescue please!! :naughty:

hahaha oh! sorry!! hahah! that just made me literally lol. my first serious boyfriend who got me into mika, jaki. he was originally from ireland but his mom was french. so he could speak french fluently and that was kind of his main language. he would wake up or be half asleep or drunk and he would just start speaking french thinking he was speaking english. and top that off with a really thick irish accent hahaha. "jaki! you are speaking martian to me" that reminded me off that haha.

Guest whalesfood
Erm....

Hershey kisses - they're food, right? xD

Fudge - food also??

So you'd like to know if you could make food of another food? xD

I don't know really. I guess it could work, :aah:

haha yes!!

hershey kisses

050625hershey.jpg

chocolate chips

chocolate_chips.jpg

fudge

fudge-bottom.jpg

hahaha oh! sorry!! hahah! that just made me literally lol. my first serious boyfriend who got me into mika, jaki. he was originally from ireland but his mom was french. so he could speak french fluently and that was kind of his main language. he would wake up or be half asleep or drunk and he would just start speaking french thinking he was speaking english. and top that off with a really thick irish accent hahaha. "jaki! you are speaking martian to me" that reminded me off that haha.

yay welcome :biggrin2:

Haha nice :teehee: it's kinda logical that when he's not fully awake he speaks the language that's 'deepest' in his mind. this whole language thing is actually pretty fascinating.

I just started to wonder if Mika talks French when tired or drunk too :aah:

prolly not.

haha yes!!

hershey kisses

050625hershey.jpg

chocolate chips

chocolate_chips.jpg

fudge

fudge-bottom.jpg

I've eaten fudge twice :thumb_yello:

I just started to wonder if Mika talks French when tired or drunk too :aah:

prolly not.