Guest whalesfood
yay welcome :biggrin2:

Haha nice :teehee: it's kinda logical that when he's not fully awake he speaks the language that's 'deepest' in his mind. this whole language thing is actually pretty fascinating.

I just started to wonder if Mika talks French when tired or drunk too :aah:

prolly not.

haha yeah. it made sense of why he did that it just made me laugh each time because i can't speak french at all so we would just have these times with him just going on and on and me just sitting there not having a clue on what he was saying. at least when he was tired he would wake up after a few minutes. when he was that drunk though it went all night haha. we had a friend from france and he could barely understand him with his irish accent. his twin had to interpret everything he was saying hahaha. it always made me laugh. i miss that haha.

i wonder that sometimes too lol.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
haha yeah. it made sense of why he did that it just made me laugh each time because i can't speak french at all so we would just have these times with him just going on and on and me just sitting there not having a clue on what he was saying. at least when he was tired he would wake up after a few minutes. when he was that drunk though it went all night haha. we had a friend from france and he could barely understand him with his irish accent. his twin had to interpret everything he was saying hahaha. it always made me laugh. i miss that haha.

*imagines the scene*

Lol :roftl:

i wonder that sometimes too lol.

god, that must be tiring then :aah::teehee: A twin, how cool :biggrin2:

Aww I can speak French too y'know :biggrin2: Or a bit of German? :biggrin2::roftl:

Guest whalesfood
*imagines the scene*

Lol :roftl:

it was always so good. poor tim would have to stay over at our apartment until jaki passed out haha. lol the very first time we woke up to him speaking french. i was dead tired and laying there and he's looking right at me talking to me in french. i thought something had happened to me in my sleep hahaha. "oh god i've had a stroke! i don't understand a single thing he is saying to me! omg! can he understand me?! oh god! what if i did have a stroke?! wait.. is that french?! oh thank god!" hahaha. once we both fully woke up we couldn't stop laughing. because he couldn't figure out why i was panicking. hahaha. "i kept asking you if you were ok and you weren't responding!" hahaha. that's one of my all time favorite memories haha.

god, that must be tiring then :aah::teehee: A twin, how cool :biggrin2:

Aww I can speak French too y'know :biggrin2: Or a bit of German? :biggrin2::roftl:

i'm jealous that you can! i used to be able to speak italian and a little bit of french but i had my stroke and i completely lost them. i'd love to relearn them though.

it was always so good. poor tim would have to stay over at our apartment until jaki passed out haha. lol the very first time we woke up to him speaking french. i was dead tired and laying there and he's looking right at me talking to me in french. i thought something had happened to me in my sleep hahaha. "oh god i've had a stroke! i don't understand a single thing he is saying to me! omg! can he understand me?! oh god! what if i did have a stroke?! wait.. is that french?! oh thank god!" hahaha. once we both fully woke up we couldn't stop laughing. because he couldn't figure out why i was panicking. hahaha. "i kept asking you if you were ok and you weren't responding!" hahaha. that's one of my all time favorite memories haha.

i'm jealous that you can! i used to be able to speak italian and a little bit of french but i had my stroke and i completely lost them. i'd love to relearn them though.

Jesus...:aah::naughty:

:boxed: poor you :huglove:

Salut! Ca va?

Hi! How're you?

:biggrin2:

Hahah, I can imagine how you felt! First thought you'd gone nuts, but then realising he was the one who was actually making it all confuzzled :roftl:

Oh boy.

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear you had a stroke, I read about it on your website and I was so shocked and moved :tears::huglove:

i'd like to learn serbian! so yes!

Cool! :pinkbow:

So let's start with our 1st lesson!

Hi - Zdravo or Ćao(pronounced as Ciao)

How are you? - Kako si? (kakko see?)

I'm fine thanks - Dobro sam,hvala (dobbro sum, hwalla)

My name is Keti. - Moje ime je Keti/Zovem se Keti. (moye imme ye Keti)

Talk to you later! - Vidimo se/čujemo se kasnije! (widdimo se/chooyemmo se kusneeye)

:roftl:

Cool! :pinkbow:

So let's start with our 1st lesson!

Hi - Zdravo or Ćao(pronounced as Ciao)

How are you? - Kako si? (kakko see?)

I'm fine thanks - Dobro sam,hvala (dobbro sum, hwalla)

My name is Keti. - Moje ime je Keti/Zovem se Keti. (moye imme ye Keti)

Talk to you later! - Vidimo se/čujemo se kasnije! (widdimo se/chooyemmo se kusneeye)

:roftl:

Gawd :aah: the most difficult thing is going to be getting the pronounciation I guess.

Eh bien.

´Cao (won't let me put the accent on the C :blink:), kako si?

Gawd :aah: the most difficult thing is going to be getting the pronounciation I guess.

Eh bien.

´Cao (won't let me put the accent on the C :blink:), kako si?

Exactly :aah:

You'd have to have Serbian (Latin) installed in your language toolbar :naughty: but we can easily understand what you want to say even without those diacritical signs. Those are typical for Slovenian languages. Poland has those,Czech Republic as well, for example...

Also, Serbian is the only language among Slovenian languages that has both alphabeths - Latin and Cyrillic. :P

Guest whalesfood

the pronunciation is hard. haha. but this is exciting!

i will be back. i am going to go attempt to make fudge out of hershey kisses. hopefully it turns out ok..

i will be back. i am going to go attempt to make fudge out of hershey kisses. hopefully it turns out ok..

It's very hard, actually I don't think you'd get the pronounciation right just from reading how I interpreted it, you should hear me talking in Serbian to get the thing :aah:

:aah: Good luck :boing: Let me know how it went! And don't blame us if something exploded in your microwave or so LOL!

:huglove:

Exactly :aah:

You'd have to have Serbian (Latin) installed in your language toolbar :naughty: but we can easily understand what you want to say even without those diacritical signs. Those are typical for Slovenian languages. Poland has those,Czech Republic as well, for example...

Also, Serbian is the only language among Slovenian languages that has both alphabeths - Latin and Cyrillic. :P

Oh right:aah: I had a friend from Kroatia, I think they have these too there.

Don't blow up your kitchen:mf_rosetinted:

See you! :huglove: (I'll prolly be gone when you're back:aah:)

Oh right:aah: I had a friend from Kroatia, I think they have these too there.

Don't blow up your kitchen:mf_rosetinted:

See you! :huglove: (I'll prolly be gone when you're back:aah:)

Yes they do, as well as Bosnian language etc. :thumb_yello: (though Croatian and Bosnian are 99% pretty much the same)

Archived