• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was wondering if you could crop a 2-3 seconds part from one video and make it smaller and convert it to gif? Is that what you did with the MTV one too?:doh:

B's been away lately..

i dont think i can do that.

I didnt cut out anything from the mtv... i just made it smaller and converted it. Never tried to cut out a part from a vid. i think

I have seen her on here the past few days...

Guest whalesfood
:wub2:

My rabbit was like that when she was small, but NOW... :roftl:

Btw do you wanna be added to the Bunnies list?:naughty::roftl:

cuuuute! i always always wanted a rabbit. my parents would never let me have on though.

i would love to be! i havn't joined any groups yet! so i would love too!

i dont think i can do that.

I didnt cut out anything from the mtv... i just made it smaller and converted it. Never tried to cut out a part from a vid. i think

I have seen her on here the past few days...

Oh ok. I'll look out for her. :thumb_yello:

cuuuute! i always always wanted a rabbit. my parents would never let me have on though.

i would love to be! i havn't joined any groups yet! so i would love too!

Just get it without their knowing, once you got it into home they won't be able to do anything :aah:

Cool adding you now :biggrin2:

Guest whalesfood

Just get it without their knowing, once you got it into home they won't be able to do anything :aah:

Cool adding you now :biggrin2:

i don't even live at home now. so i could just get one. however i think my boyfriend would kill me if i brought home another pet haha. we already have 2 dogs and a cat. lol.

HI girls

Good idea, Ketigirl ;)

Hmm nothing interesting to say but something random that kinda starts to obsess me ... I'm pretty sure Mika's teeth have changed. I know it sounds weird, but seriously, look at the latest vids and pics .... I think they're more protruding like they have moved. What do you think?

why dont you just pm her? then you'll know she'll get it...

Will do!

i don't even live at home now. so i could just get one. however i think my boyfriend would kill me if i brought home another pet haha. we already have 2 dogs and a cat. lol.

Awww, and how do the dogs get along with the cat? :D

HI girls

Good idea, Ketigirl ;)

Hmm nothing interesting to say but something random that kinda starts to obsess me ... I'm pretty sure Mika's teeth have changed. I know it sounds weird, but seriously, look at the latest vids and pics .... I think they're more protruding like they have moved. What do you think?

Hey Elise!! :huglove:

Glad you've joined :wub2:

I haven't thought about that! I suppose I didn't see any picture where it was really visible. Can you post one please?

thank you!! i'll show you them.

14668_1319924477441_1210674682_973645_3230094_n.jpg

that's armani

and this is goofy

33c81lj.jpg

:fangurl:

Can I join ... Can I join .... I have a bunny wabbit .... :wub2:

I'll take a piccie of him ... hang on :

Of course dear :huglove:

Guest whalesfood

Awww, and how do the dogs get along with the cat? :D

haha they all get along pretty good! lol their all about the same size so it works out well haha.

haha they all get along pretty good! lol their all about the same size so it works out well haha.

That's good then haha! I suppose it wouldn't be the same if you had, say, a cat and a goldfish LOL!

My friend had 11 cats and one dog :roftl:

Guest whalesfood
That's good then haha! I suppose it wouldn't be the same if you had, say, a cat and a goldfish LOL!

My friend had 11 cats and one dog :roftl:

hahaha! i actually had a beta fish before i had the dogs. same cat and he loved the fish. he would just lay on the couch and just watch him. happy as a clam. lol. he was so sad when he died. haha.

hahaha! that poor dog!! haha

Archived