Omg, I got in my house about half an hour ago and my bunny's place is in the flat's corridor, and she was just sitting there and staring at me, with her huge ears, and chewing a carrot!!:roftl: It was so funny, Sarah whole black with an orange carrot in her little mouth, staring at me so cleverly and surprised when I entered the door :roftl::wub2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Omg, I got in my house about half an hour ago and my bunny's place is in the flat's corridor, and she was just sitting there and staring at me, with her huge ears, and chewing a carrot!!:roftl: It was so funny, Sarah whole black with an orange carrot in her little mouth, staring at me so cleverly and surprised when I entered the door :roftl::wub2:

Hahaha aww :teehee: that's really cute :aah:

:wub2: Awwww so sweet !! Thanks for posting it here, I hadn't seen it before.

Is it just me, or did he make a nice mix between I want to break free and Under pressure ?:naughty:

:fangurl:

Yes he did, but it sounds awesome:thumb_yello:

Hahaha aww :teehee: that's really cute :aah:

Yes it is :wub2::D

Hi hi girls :bye:

I'm new :aah:

Hey! :bye: I'll add you to the list!

Well you can always get one :D:wink2:

I think I'm a little bit allergic though :thumbdown: My cousins used to have a bunny and I remember people told me not to touch them that much because of their fur or something :aah: Maybe I'm not allergic anymore though :dunno:

I think I'm a little bit allergic though :thumbdown: My cousins used to have a bunny and I remember people told me not to touch them that much because of their fur or something :aah: Maybe I'm not allergic anymore though :dunno:

Ooh :sad: Are you allergic only on rabbit's fur or on e.g. cat's fur?

Ooh :sad: Are you allergic only on rabbit's fur or on e.g. cat's fur?

yeah cat fur and and dogs too I think, but not that much anymore I guess, and hopefully not on bunnies anymore :dunno:

At least I can look at pictures of bunnies and stuffed animals of bunnies :teehee::aah:

yeah cat fur and and dogs too I think, but not that much anymore I guess, and hopefully not on bunnies anymore :dunno:

At least I can look at pictures of bunnies and stuffed animals of bunnies :teehee::aah:

Yeah, I hope so too!;)

Aha :roftl: And you can watch a real bunny too, but not touch him... unless you're not allergic on bunnies anymore:D

How are you?:huglove:

Just found this wonderful picture

hjighjigf.jpg

Okay, I think I know now what's my favourite Mika's bodypart :tee hee::aah:

:teehee::wub2:

Yeah, I hope so too!;)

Aha :roftl: And you can watch a real bunny too, but not touch him... unless you're not allergic on bunnies anymore:D

How are you?:huglove:

:biggrin2: Haha yeah :teehee: I don't think I know anyone here that has a bunny, my cousins gave theirs away :aah:

I'm good thanks, how are you? :D

:teehee::wub2:

:biggrin2: Haha yeah :teehee: I don't think I know anyone here that has a bunny, my cousins gave theirs away :aah:

I'm good thanks, how are you? :D

It'd be cool if you met Sarah :roftl::biggrin2::aah:

I'm fine thanks :D But kinda sad too that Mika didn't make it to #1 on MTV Adria yesterday... he fell to #4 :emot-sad:

Haha yeah :aah::biggrin2:

Oh he went to #4? :thumbdown: Who was #1? :boxed:

I'll vote again :biggrin2: Mika needs to be #1 :teehee:

Jaz-Z ft. Alicia Keys have been 1st for 3 weeks in row! :shocked::sneaky2:

He sure needs so, but I think he'll actually keep falling on the list...:thumbdown: Then they'll hopefully put BIOTG :biggrin2:

But please, do vote! I'd so appreciate it! A very few MFCers have been constantly voting, sadly!:sad:

Jaz-Z ft. Alicia Keys have been 1st for 3 weeks in row! :shocked::sneaky2:

He sure needs so, but I think he'll actually keep falling on the list...:thumbdown: Then they'll hopefully put BIOTG :biggrin2:

But please, do vote! I'd so appreciate it! A very few MFCers have been constantly voting, sadly!:sad:

Ohh :thumbdown: I hope he moves up the list :wub2:

Okay, I'll go vote now :D

The music list on iTunes in America has only a few good artists like Lady Gaga but then theres Miley Cyrus :sneaky2: and someone named Lyaz or Iyaz :boxed: I'm not sure :aah:

Ohh :thumbdown: I hope he moves up the list :wub2:

Okay, I'll go vote now :D

The music list on iTunes in America has only a few good artists like Lady Gaga but then theres Miley Cyrus :sneaky2: and someone named Lyaz or Iyaz :boxed: I'm not sure :aah:

Yeah...I hope so too...

Great, thanks :D

Miley Virus:shocked::puke: (that's what i call her:naughty:)

Haha:roftl:

Hey, can you tell me how to download iTunes so I could download mp3 songs? Is there any way to have it but not to pay?:aah:

Yeah...I hope so too...

Great, thanks :D

Miley Virus:shocked::puke: (that's what i call her:naughty:)

Haha:roftl:

Hey, can you tell me how to download iTunes so I could download mp3 songs? Is there any way to have it but not to pay?:aah:

:biggrin2:

Hahaha :roftl: I used to call her "She who must not be named" like Voldemort, because I didn't even want to say her name :naughty: But your nickname for her is cooler :aah:

Oh yeah, if you go here http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/ I think, then you just have to click "Download Now" :D I hope that link works!

:biggrin2:

Hahaha :roftl: I used to call her "She who must not be named" like Voldemort, because I didn't even want to say her name :naughty: But your nickname for her is cooler :aah:

Oh yeah, if you go here http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/ I think, then you just have to click "Download Now" :D I hope that link works!

hahahah! :roftl: She truly is...unbearable :naughty: She's soo stupid :thumbdown: Have you ever heard her 'talk'?

You know what's the problem, I did go there 2 days ago and I downloaded it and all, but didn't know HOW to actually download mp3 songs :blink: There was just some library and I could only play songs that I already had in my comp. :dunno: I got very confused since I didn't know how to really use it, so I deleted it.

But how does it actually work? If you don't mind explaining ofc :blush-anim-cl:

hahahah! :rof tl: She truly is...unbearable :naughty: She's soo stupid :thumbdo wn: Have you ever heard her 'talk'?

You know what's the problem, I did go there 2 days ago and I downloaded it and all, but didn't know HOW to actually download mp3 songs : blink: There was just some library and I could only play songs that I already had in my comp. :dunno: I got very confused since I didn't know how to really use it, so I deleted it.

But how does it actually work? If you don't mind explaining ofc :blush-anim-cl:

I know! I don't know why so many people like her :naughty: My other cousin who's younger was like "I got this Hannah Montanna Tee Shirt for Christmas!" and I was just like ":no::sneaky2:" :roftl: And yeah her voice is horrible :aah: I try to avoid her as much as possible :roftl:

Ohhh hmm, and yeah I don't mind :D I'm just horrible at explaining things, so I hope I explain correctly :teehee: so when you open iTunes, did you see somewhere that said "Store"? If you click on iTunes Store, it should bring you to the home page of the store where there are the top songs and top albums and new releases, then you can go to the search box, and search a band or singer or anything, and it should bring the songs/albums/videos...then it should say "buy" or it might just say the price, if you click on that it should download to your iTunes library.. did that answer your question? :blush-anim-cl:

I know! I don't know why so many people like her :naughty: My other cousin who's younger was like "I got this Hannah Montanna Tee Shirt for Christmas!" and I was just like "no::saky2:" ftl: And yeah her voice is horrible :aah: I try to avoid her as much as possible :rol:

Ohhh hmm, and yeah I don't mind :D I'm just horrible at explaining things, so I hope I explain correctly :teehee: so when you open iTunes, did you see somewhere that said "Store"? If you click on iTunes Store, it should bring you to the home page of the store where there are the top songs and top albums and new releases, then you can go to the search box, and search a band or singer or anything, and it should bring the songs/albums/videos...then it should say "buy" or it might just say the price, if you click on that it should download to your iTunes library.. did that answer your question? :blush-anim-cl:

LOL! :roftl::roftl: Everyone's so crazy about her, especially young teenagers, I don't know what they find so amazing about her:naughty:

And I'm so very desperate because the only person they write about in Bravo magazine is bloody Miley Virus and HM, and I still keep buying it though, desperately waiting for them to write sth about Mika.. :no:

Ooh I know I saw 'store' somewhere, and I know that I clicked on it, and then there were some prices, but it said somthing like that I can't get anything from 'store' because they don't have anything for my country...:dunno:

And yes, you answered the question perfectly, thank you:huglove: But I think I won't be able to do anything though since they don't do it for Serbia.

LOL! :r oftl::roftl: Everyone's so crazy about her, especially young teenagers, I don't know what they find so amazing about her:naughty:

And I'm so very desperate because the only person they write about in Bravo magazine is bloody Miley Virus and HM, and I still keep buying it though, desperately waiting for them to write sth about Mika.. :no:

Ooh I know I saw 'store' somewhere, and I know that I clicked on it, and then there were some prices, but it said somthing like that I can't get anything from 'store' because they don't have anything for my country...:dunno:

And yes, you answered the question perfectly, thank you:huglove: But I think I won't be able to do anything though since they don't do it for Serbia.

Haha I know, shes not really that awesome :roftl: She's pretty horrible, but people still continue to like her :sneaky2::naughty: Aw, they should write about Mika instead of Miley Virus (thats fun to say :naughty:) Mika is far more interesting :wub2:

Hmmm, did you see a little picture of The American flag at the bottom, its a circle, if you click on that there are more countries, and I think most countries have a store :dunno: I hope that works and no problem :huglove:

Archived