• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha I know, shes not really that awesome :roftl: She's pretty horrible, but people still continue to like her :sneaky2::naughty: Aw, they should write about Mika instead of Miley Virus (thats fun to say :naughty:) Mika is far more interesting :wub2:

Hmmm, did you see a little picture of The American flag at the bottom, its a circle, if you click on that there are more countries, and I think most countries have a store :dunno: I hope that works and no problem :huglove:

I agree... Mika's whole lot better :wub2::biggrin2:

Yes I saw it...I'll try that tomorrow, I hope it'll work :thumb_yello: I'll let you know about it, and thanks again:huglove:

Guest whalesfood
Just found this wonderful picture

hjighjigf.jpg

Okay, I think I know now what's my favourite Mika's bodypart :teehee::aah:

that is a really great photo

Guest whalesfood
Yep!

Hey!:huglove::bye: How are ya?

hello!! i'm beyond great! my family is all together for my oldest sister's wedding that is on new years day and it's all really exciting. i havn't seen my older sister in like 3 months and she and i are really close so it's awesome being with her again! and my boyfriend gets here in like an hour!! and i am soo soo soooo excited for that because i havn't seen him since the 9th! i'm pretty much about ready to explode from excitement.

how are you?!

hello!! i'm beyond great! my family is all together for my oldest sister's wedding that is on new years day and it's all really exciting. i havn't seen my older sister in like 3 months and she and i are really close so it's awesome being with her again! and my boyfriend gets here in like an hour!! and i am soo soo soooo excited for that because i havn't seen him since the 9th! i'm pretty much about ready to explode from excitement.

how are you?!

WOW! I'm so happy to hear that, that's great news really!! :biggrin2::huglove:

I'm happy for you! Enjoy everything!

I'm fine thanks... my stomch hurts me a bit though...and it's 1:30am here...so I'm kinda tired :lol3:

But generally my day was ok

Guest whalesfood
WOW! I'm so happy to hear that, that's great news really!! :biggrin2::huglove:

I'm happy for you! Enjoy everything!

I'm fine thanks... my stomch hurts me a bit though...and it's 1:30am here...so I'm kinda tired :lol3:

But generally my day was ok

i will enjoy every moment!

i'm sorry you don't feel good! lol i would be tired at 1:30 am too! haha.

how was your christmas?

i will enjoy every moment!

i'm sorry you don't feel good! lol i would be tired at 1:30 am too! haha.

how was your christmas?

Lol, I know haha! I shall go to bed very soon...

It was great, thanks for asking :biggrin2: My uncle came from Prague and brought me some great presents, and he let me 'play' with his iPhone for a little bit lol :naughty: (I love iPhone and would love to get one but it's far too expensive for us).

We also had a very delicious lunch, there was so much yummy food and afterwards I felt like a stuffed bird haha! I ate too much, even though I knew I shouldn't have xD

How about you? :biggrin2:

Guest whalesfood
Lol, I know haha! I shall go to bed very soon...

It was great, thanks for asking :biggrin2: My uncle came from Prague and brought me some great presents, and he let me 'play' with his iPhone for a little bit lol :naughty: (I love iPhone and would love to get one but it's far too expensive for us).

We also had a very delicious lunch, there was so much yummy food and afterwards I felt like a stuffed bird haha! I ate too much, even though I knew I shouldn't have xD

How about you? :biggrin2:

that does sound like a good day! i like the iphone too but i refuse to buy one. i have this thing against apple lol. my laptop that caused me all the problems was an apple. my imac desktop was a pain in the ass as well! itunes and i do not get along one bit! so i have concluded apple and i are just not meant to have a relationship with one another.

it wasn't too bad! my family was all depressed which was understandable but it wasn't as bad as it could have been. I ended up cooking dinner which was kind of scary but it all turned out good! My mom was not in the mood what so ever to go near the kitchen and so i ended up with the job. i was really proud of myself though because it all turned out really good!

that does sound like a good day! i like the iphone too but i refuse to buy one. i have this thing against apple lol. my laptop that caused me all the problems was an apple. my imac desktop was a pain in the ass as well! itunes and i do not get along one bit! so i have concluded apple and i are just not meant to have a relationship with one another.

it wasn't too bad! my family was all depressed which was understandable but it wasn't as bad as it could have been. I ended up cooking dinner which was kind of scary but it all turned out good! My mom was not in the mood what so ever to go near the kitchen and so i ended up with the job. i was really proud of myself though because it all turned out really good!

Hahahahahaa :roftl::roftl:

You've really had bad experiences with apple huh :naughty: And I was planning to ask for an AppleMac for my 18th bday :lmfao:

That's great! Of course you were proud of yourself! What did you cook?:teehee:

I hate it when my family's sulky on that kind of occasions. It just makes me feel kinda angry and also sad. I don't like it when they sulk. If they're not in the mood they can at least pretend they are lol.

Luckily it all went fine this year. It was my grandma's sister and my uncle who kept entertaining us which was really cool, and we played music and so on...!

Oh I must go now, I'm really asleep at my computer :roftl: See you tomorrow hopefully :huglove: have a great time with your family and boyfriend :huglove: bye!

It is sooooo SWEET, I think this is my fav vid of Mika now:rotl::ub2::ub2:

Mine too, I was lmao at it :rotl: Gonna include it in the Mika introduction for my aunt :naughty: Even my family found it funny!

:wb2: Awwww so sweet !! Thanks for posting it here, I hadn't seen it before.

Is it just me, or did he make a nice mix between I want to break free and Under pressure ?:naghty:

:fanurl:

A.Clay posted it in the Random thread :wink2: There are snaps of it in the Gasmics :wub2:

And yes, I think so too. Love it anyway:naughty:

Jaz-Z ft. Alicia Keys have been 1st for 3 weeks in row! :shockd::sneky2:

He sure needs so, but I think he'll actually keep falling on the list...:thumbdwn: Then they'll hopefully put BIOTG :biggrn2:

But please, do vote! I'd so appreciate it! A very few MFCers have been constantly voting, sadly!:sd:

Not so great:no:

I have voted again :wink2:

hahahah! :rftl: She truly is...unbearable :naughty: She's soo stupid :thumdown: Have you ever heard her 'talk'?

Yes... remember the Royal thingy? She was interviewed in the same video right after Mika. The contrast was shocking :roftl:

how are you?!

Aww that's so awesome! I'm so happy for you - and your sister too:teehee:

Don't blow up please:biggrin2:

HOW the freak did I manage to get 24 images in here?!? :shocked: That's the problem with not being on MFC for a while...

BY the way, how is everyone? Hope you had a nice Christmas :huglove:

Mine too, I was lmao at it :rotl: Gonna include it in the Mika introduction for my aunt :naug hty: Even my family found it funny!

Not so great:no:

I have voted again :wink2:

Yes... remember the Royal thingy? She was interviewed in the same video right after Mika. The contrast was shocking :roftl:

BY the way, how is everyone? Hope you had a nice Christmas :huglove:

Haha :roftl:

I know it's not so great :sad: Though I really doubt he'll climb any higher next week... But WE MUST TRY :punk:

Thanks for voting :D

Yes, I know!! I watched it too,that's why I said it... she's so disgusting, I have to say it:thumbdown:

I had a great Xmas, dankeschoen! :biggrin2: My uncle came from Prague and brought me some nice presents, and the lunch was great as well! I ate too much lol:roftl:

And you?:D

Haha :rotl:

I know it's not so great :ad: Though I really doubt he'll climb any higher next week... But WE MUST TRY :pnk:

Thanks for voting D

Yes, I know!! I watched it too,that's why I said it... she's so disgusting, I have to say it:thumbdon:

I had a great Xmas, dankeschoen! :bigrin2: My uncle came from Prague and brought me some nice presents, and the lunch was great as well! I ate too much lol:rotl:

And you?:

I'm taking her to the gig :naughty:

Of course we must! I'll get on the other PCs in da house if I can :nauhty:

:nughty: I have no idea why 12 yo's seem to love her :aah:

Oh that's neat! :bigrin2: Well everyone does at Christmas right?

Mine was cool as well. Got the WAG shirt in Men's M or something :lmfao:, MJ the Collection and a photo camera. Yes, I have taken photos of Mika pics :rotl::blush-anim-cl: And some proper pencils - we'll see if I find time to draw - and a mini brush from my sister :biggrin2::tehee:

Visited quite some people, but today I can stay at home - thank God. Or more thanks to the fact that I have to do the layout for our pupils' mag. Been mentioning it to EVERYONE, bet people are annoyed by it by now. But it's so stupid! I love doing the job, but the organisation is crap :mad3: The teacher in charge just isn't so good at it, and I've had to push things. Where the freak are the chief editors? :aah: Worst is that there are files in the online-sharing thing that I'm pretty sure don't belong in there - but I do have to download and check them and ask and tell people to friggin put their stuff where it belongs...:sneaky2: I'll have to play the boss in the next issues :boxed: Ok, I need to stop this rant now:aah:

I'm using too many smileys again:teehee:

I'm taking her to the gig :nau ghty:

Of course we must! I'll get on the other PCs in da house if I can :na uhty:

:nug hty: I have no idea why 12 yo's seem to love her :aa h:

Oh that's neat! :bigr in2: Well everyone does at Christmas right?

Mine was cool as well. Got the WAG shirt in Men's M or something :lm fao:, MJ the Collection and a photo camera. Yes, I have taken photos of Mika pics :r otl::l ush-anim-cl: And some proper pencils - we'll see if I find time to draw - and a mini brush from my sister :ig grin2::tehe e:

Visited quite some people, but today I can stay at home - thank God. Or more thanks to the fact that I have to do the layout for our pupils' mag. Been mentioning it to EVERYONE, bet people are annoyed by it by now. But it's so stupid! I love doing the job, but the organisation is crap :mad 3: The teacher in charge just isn't so good at it, and I've had to push things. Where the freak are the chief editors? :aa h: Worst is that there are files in the online-sharing thing that I'm pretty sure don't belong in there - but I do have to download and check them and ask and tell people to friggin put their stuff where it belongs...:sne aky2: I'll have to play the boss in the next issues : boxed: Ok, I need to stop this rant now:aa h:

I'm using too many smileys again:tee hee:

Aah yes, I remember that! :naughty:

And what are her impressions of Mika so far? :wink2:

Woooow, amazing!:wub2: I wanted to get a Mika Tshirt too...The I See You one... but maybe for other Xmas, the one on the 7th January.

Ohh, that must be irritating :boxed::huglove:

Oh keti, why don't you put the link to your MTV Adria voting in your sig? :wink2:

Hey! That's a good idea! I'll do so! :doh:

Anybunny home?

Awwwwwwwww :roftl: love it!

Can I join?:biggrin2:

Of course dear!:biggrin2::huglove: I'll put you on the list!

Aah yes, I remember that! :na ughty:

And what are her impressions of Mika so far? :wink2:

Woooow, amazing!:wub 2: I wanted to get a Mika Tshirt too...The I See You one... but maybe for other Xmas, the one on the 7th January.

Ohh, that must be irritating :boxed::huglove:

Hey! That's a good idea! I'll do so! :doh:

Awwwwwwwww :roftl: love it!

Oh right, I knew I'd told it a bit often :naughty: Not so many yet, we need to meet up :aah: She didn't know him before though and liked the songs I showed her already a lot :thumb_yello:

Oh, good luck then :wink2: I See You is amazing too, it was hard to choose which one I was gonna ask for :aah:

Ah well, most of the time it's not really bad, but sometimes I just get caught in seeing the difficulties:aah:

:pinkbow:

Oh right, I knew I'd told it a bit often :naughty: Not so many yet, we need to meet up :aah: She didn't know him before though and liked the songs I showed her already a lot :thumb_yello:

Oh, good luck then :wink2: I See You is amazing too, it was hard to choose which one I was gonna ask for :aah:

Ah well, most of the time it's not really bad, but sometimes I just get caught in seeing the difficulties:aah:

:pinkbow:

That's great:thumb_yello: I think she'll like him even more. What's her fav song?

Thanks, I'll need it LOL:roftl: I'd really like a Shirt and the Bag. And maybe badges. :teehee: But there's hell no way my parents would allow me to buy that all:naughty:

Oh, I see. I believe everyone does! :dunno:

That's great:thumb_yello: I think she'll like him even more. What's her fav song?

Thanks, I'll need it LOL:roftl: I'd really like a Shirt and the Bag. And maybe badges. :teehee: But there's hell no way my parents would allow me to buy that all:naughty:

Oh, I see. I believe everyone does! :dunno:

Um, I think she liked Grace Kelly best. :biggrin2: Will call her soon :aah:

Haha welcome. Hm, common problem, uh? Sucks depending on parents sometimes :aah:

I guess so. Some more than others :teehee:

Archived