Aah yes, I remember that! :naughty:

And what are her impressions of Mika so far? :wink2:

Woooow, amazing!:wub2: I wanted to get a Mika Tshirt too...The I See You one... but maybe for other Xmas, the one on the 7th January.

Ohh, that must be irritating :boxed::huglove:

Hey! That's a good idea! I'll do so! :doh:

Awwwwwwwww :roftl: love it!

Of course dear!:biggrin2::huglove: I'll put you on the list!

How is everyone?;)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:naughty: Trust me, if you wanted to eat them then it was a right decision :naughty:

I'm fine.. can't figure out my disco party outfit, though.. :dunno:

Disco party outfit, sounds like a lot of fun finding that!

I would have gone with something colourful and with glitter I guess :D haha :naughty:

I'm actually going to the theatre soon (and tomorrow! :teehee::naughty:), really looking forward to it, even though I go there quite often :biggrin2:

Disco party outfit, sounds like a lot of fun finding that!

I would have gone with something colourful and with glitter I guess :D haha :naughty:

I'm actually going to the theatre soon (and tomorrow! :teehee::naughty:), really looking forward to it, even though I go there quite often :biggrin2:

Maybe you can help me to find one!:naughty::biggrin2: Couse I'm not sure what to wear.. I just finished to make these big beads :naughty:

Oh,I would love to go to theatre..havent been there for a while.. what are you going to watch?

My name is Baiba and I'm from Latvia,btw...:naughty:

Maybe you can help me to find one!:naughty::biggrin2: Couse I'm not sure what to wear.. I just finished to make these big beads :naughty:

Oh,I would love to go to theatre..havent been there for a while.. what are you going to watch?

My name is Baiba and I'm from Latvia,btw...:naughty:

Today I'm going to see a new written play about (a short explanation :teehee:) how it was to be a norwegian girl in love with a german soldier during the second world war. I've seen it once before, a really touching play!

And tomorrow I'm going to se a childrens play based on a known (in Norway at least) writer called prøysen, who wrote a lot of songs and stories which is put together to a new story in this play. I love it, because I grew up with all the songs and stories in it :naughty:

My name is Jeanette and I'm from Norway (as you may understand from the text above :teehee:)

Got a point :naughty:

Hm, I second what Jeanette said :wink2: Do you have multicoloured jeans? :biggrin2:

If you don't have multicoloured jeans you could make some of a old pair you don't use anymore? :wink2:

I see I was just thinking that might be a bit cold :

Purple ones with a light shirt or sth?::

I'm going by car and it'll be hot there:naughty:

Hmm.. that's a point.. :thumb_yello: Maybe I should get some glitters or stars and put them on the clothes? :biggrin2:

Today I'm going to see a new written play about (a short explanation :t:) how it was to be a norwegian girl in love with a german soldier during the second world war. I've seen it once before, a really touching play!

And tomorrow I'm going to se a childrens play based on a known (in Norway at least) writer called prøysen, who wrote a lot of songs and stories which is put together to a new story in this play. I love it, because I grew up with all the songs and stories in it :naughty:

My name is Jeanette and I'm from Norway (as you may understand from the text above :)

If you don't have multicoloured jeans you could make some of a old pair you don't use anymore? :2:

Oh,I would love to see the first, sounds really interesting and a bit drama:thumb_yello:

Norway... I'm a fan of Alexander Rybak :naughty::wub2:

You have a lovely name!:thumb_yello:

I'm going by car and it'll be hot there:naughty:

Hmm.. that's a point.. :thumb_yello: Maybe I should get some glitters or stars and put them on the clothes? :biggrin2:

Oh,I would love to see the first, sounds really interesting and a bit drama:thumb_yello:

You have a lovely name!:thumb_yello:

Yes, put on some glitter and stars! :biggrin2:

haha, the first thing most people think of when they hear Norway is Alexander Rybak nowadays! In Norway we're kind of bored of him :roftl: He's like everywhere, if you understand what I mean? :teehee::naughty:

Thank you, I like you're name too :thumb_yello:

But I have to go now, talk to you later!

Um, I think she liked Grace Kelly best. : biggrin2: Will call her soon :aa h:

Haha welcome. Hm, common problem, uh? Sucks depending on parents sometimes :aa h:

I guess so. Some more than others :teehe e:

GK:wub2: My mom's favourite is Relax!

How is everyone?;)

Welcome :huglove:

I'm fine thanks! Waiting for my friend to come. :biggrin2: you?

I'm actually going to the theatre soon (and tomorrow! : naughty: ), really looking forward to it, even though I go there quite often :iggrin2:

I LOVE theatre!! :wub2: Which play are you seeing?:biggrin2:

:

Same here!:teehee:

Yes, put on some glitter and stars!

haha, the first thing most people think of when they hear Norway is Alexander Rybak nowadays! In Norway we're kind of bored of hiHe's like everywhere, if you understand what I mean?

Thank you, I like you're name too :thumb_yello:

But I have to go now, talk to you later!

I already got some sparkly stars:biggrin2:

hahaha yeah,I can imagine that.. Well he was everywhere when he won in the Eurovision I can imagine how it is to have him in your country:naughty: Actually he was in Latvia a month ago, but I had a flu and I didnt go to his gig :tears:

Thanks!

Ok,see ya later :bye:

GK:wub2: My mom's favourite is Relax!

Welcome :

I'm fine thanks! Waiting for my friend to come. :in2: you?

I LOVE theatre!!Which play are you seeing?:

Same here!:teehee:

Are you going to have fun with your friend tonight? :D

I'm fine..thinking about my disco outfit :naughty:

I do, they look gorgeous! Have you got your outfit sorted yet? :biggrin2:

No..:huh: But my roommate (brother) is not home tonight and Im searching for the perfect clothes. I've put WAG really loud at the moment..you should see my room now..full of clothes:roftl: I need to find a dress I have started to think of:blink:

Archived