No..:huh: But my roommate (brother) is not home tonight and Im searching for the perfect clothes. I've put WAG really loud at the moment..you should see my room now..full of clothes:roftl: I need to find a dress I have started to think of:blink:

Haha I can imagine :teehee: Oh, can't help you there I'm afraid :aah:

Damn, my internet restriction is going to kick in in a few mins...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha I can imagine :teehee: Oh, can't help you there I'm afraid :aah:

Damn, my internet restriction is going to kick in in a few mins...

:naughty:

oh,it sucks! I hate it when internet is slow or something:aah:

so, what's the time at your place? do you have any plans for this evening?

Are you going to have fun with your friend tonight? :D

I'm fine..thinking about my disco outfit :naughty:

He has just left, we had an amaaaazing time:wub2: He gave me a wonderful Xmas present - a furry violet box for make up/jewellery, and some body glitter and creams :biggrin2:

Mmm :das:

so here they are.. :lmfao:

ee0af6d1f370.jpg

Wonderful!:boing:

He has just left, we had an amaaaazing time:wub2: He gave me a wonderful Xmas present - a furry violet box for make up/jewellery, and some body glitter and creams :biggrin2:

Mmm :das:

Wonderful!:boing:

aww i'm glad you have a great time:thumb_yello:

body glitter:wub2: what colors?

thanks!!!:biggrin2:

aww i'm glad you have a great time:thumb_yello:

body glitter:wub2: what colors?

thanks!!!:biggrin2:

Silver and light purple :wub2:

Welcome! :D

How are you? :D

Hey guys :biggrin2: How are you? :D

Heey! :boing: I'm fine thanks! Though I have a headache :thumbdown: How about you?

I'm good, thanks :D How's your day been?

Ohh :thumbdown: I hope you feel better soon!

Great! :D My day's been quite cool, my best friend came and we hung out, browsed YouTube, watched funny videoclips... :D exchanged Xmas presents...:D and so on!

So do I, thanks:huglove:

How's your day been?

Thanks

Silver and light purple :wub2:

Welcome! :D

How are you? :D

Heey! :boing: I'm fine thanks! Though I have a headache :thumbdown: How about you?

aww what a nice colors:wub2:

I'm fine..thinking about guys,hahaha

I'm good thanks :biggrin2: How was your day? :D

I'm good, thanks :D How's your day been?

Ohh :thumbdown: I hope you feel better soon!

it was a bit lazy..:teehee: a half of day was watching a show on E! called "Perfect catch" hosted my Carmena Electra..have heard of it?:wink2:

aww what a nice colors:wub2:

it was a bit lazy..:teehee: a half of day was watching a show on E! called "Perfect catch" hosted my Carmena Electra..have heard of it?:wink2:

:das: What guys? :teehee:

Ive heard of Carmen Electra, but never of that show...

:das: What guys? :teehee:

Ive heard of Carmen Electra, but never of that show...

The guys from my neighborhood.. :teehee: the ones I'm having a parties all the time. they are so different and interesting.. :thumb_yello: Can you imagine?! 16-years old guy has a crash on me!!!:shocked::aah::roftl:

it's really interesting one:thumb_yello:

Great! :D My day's been quite cool, my best friend came and we hung out, browsed YouTube, watched funny videoclips... : D exchanged Xmas presents...: D and so on!

So do I, thanks:huglove:

How's your day been?

Nice, sounds like a fun day :D

And no problem :huglove:

My day was boring again :aah: I had to go to the doctors at 9:30 am for an appointment...I really don't like hospitals and I hate getting up early so it wasn't a great morning :naughty: But besides that I found a book about the Beatles and some patches for the mika jacket at the store, which was fun :D

aww what a nice colors:w ub2:

Same here, I had a lazy day too :aah:

And no I haven't heard of it, whats it about? :teehee:

The guys from my neighborhood.. :te ehee: the ones I'm having a parties all the time. they are so different and interesting.. :thumb_ye llo: Can you imagine?! 16-years old guy has a crash on me!!!:sho cked::aa h::ro ftl:

it's really interesting one:thumb _yello:

Hahah! :lmfao: Well, if he's cute and if you don't mind going out with a younger guy... why not??:bleh:

My day was boring again :aah: I had to go to the doctors at 9:30 am for an appointment...I really don't like hospitals and I hate getting up early so it wasn't a great morning :naughty: But besides that I found a book about the Beatles and some patches for the mika jacket at the store, which was fun :D

ee:

Aww, you had to do to doctor's - what was wrong?:sad: I hate doctors too, and I hate being sick :thumbdown: But it's nice in a way that you don't have to go to school:naughty:

The Beatles:wub2:Great! How many are you going to send? I've collected all 10 but I don't want to send them now because I always think about how I could find some badges that are prettier and more interesting than these ones I've got :aah:

Same here, I had a lazy day too :aah:

And no I haven't heard of it, whats it about? :teehee:

Well there are 3 judges (model, actress and journalist) and 8 girls and guys who are taking a part in the competition. They have a task to find a perfect catch (hot girl or boy) in 90 minutes on the beach.(the show is filmed in Greece..) And then they are showing their catches to the judges and they says who is the best of the day. that couple stays on a luxurious yacht but others-on a fish boat. and it happens every day till everyone has found the perfect catch. (there are times when those guys cant even find some) of course during that there are games and some romance going between.. And later when they' ll dismiss one by one till there will be only one couple who will get 50'000 $

I hope you understood something:naughty:

Hahah! :lmfao: Well, if he's cute and if you don't mind going out with a younger guy... why not??:bleh:

Aww, you had to do to doctor's - what was wrong?:sad: I hate doctors too, and I hate being sick :thumbdown: But it's nice in a way that you don't have to go to school:naughty:

The Beatles:wub2:Great! How many are you going to send? I've collected all 10 but I don't want to send them now because I always think about how I could find some badges that are prettier and more interesting than these ones I've got :aah:

haha but he is 4 years younger..and I mind:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I understand hahaha, I'd mind it too. :bleh:

haha thanks for the support:naughty:.

Omg..good old days are back.. when Im spending in MFC about 6 hours in a day:shocked::roftl:

But now I'm off to bed..was nice to talking to you girls..bye :huglove:

Hahah! :l mfao: Well, if he's cute and if you don't mind going out with a younger guy... why not??: bl eh:

Aww, you had to do to doctor's - what was wrong?:sad: I hate doctors too, and I hate being sick :th umbdown: But it's nice in a way that you don't have to go to school:naughty:

The Beatles:wu b2:Great! How many are you going to send? I've collected all 10 but I don't want to send them now because I always think about how I could find some badges that are prettier and more interesting than these ones I've got :aa h:

Oh, nothing was wrong..I had just a regular appointment...it happens each year..they just check how much I grew and stuff :aah: They told me today that I'm gonna grow anymore, that I've reached my tallest height...which I think is weird because I'm only 15 :roftl: And yeah not going to school is great :aah:

I'm so obsessed with the beatles right now (I almost just wrote "mika"...I guess I'm used to writing that :teehee:) Oh, I only found 2 patches so far because all of the others were horrible xD

Well there are 3 judges (model, actress and journalist) and 8 girls and guys who are taking a part in the competition. They have a task to find a perfect catch (hot girl or boy) in 90 minutes on the beach.(the show is filmed in Greece..) And then they are showing their catches to the judges and they says who is the best of the day. that couple stays on a luxurious yacht but others-on a fish boat. and it happens every day till everyone has found the perfect catch. (there are times when those guys cant even find some) of course during that there are games and some romance going between.. And later when they' ll dismiss one by one till there will be only one couple who will get 50'000 $

I hope you understood something:naughty:

It sounds interesting...I wonder if they play in on tv here, I've never seen it, but I'll check :D

I have to go now :thumbdown: Bye! :bye::huglove:

Oh, nothing was wrong..I had just a regular appointment...it happens each year..they just check how much I grew and stuff :aah: They told me today that I'm gonna grow anymore, that I've reached my tallest height...which I think is weird because I'm only 15 :roftl: And yeah not going to school is great :aah:

I'm so obsessed with the beatles right now (I almost just wrote "mika"...I guess I'm used to writing that :teehee:) Oh, I only found 2 patches so far because all of the others were horrible xD

It sounds interesting...I wonder if they play in on tv here, I've never seen it, but I'll check :D

I have to go now :thumbdown: Bye! :bye::huglove:

Im watching it on E! have you heard of it? there are also "Kendra" "girls of the playboy mention" "Keeping up with the Kardashians" and more..love them:thumb_yello:

Bye!:huglove:

haha thanks for the support:naugh ty:.

Omg..good old days are back.. when Im spending in MFC about 6 hours in a day:sho cked::r oftl:

But now I'm off to bed..was nice to talking to you girls..bye :huglove:

No problem:naughty:

Haha, same here! :aah:

Bye! Sweet dreams!:huglove:

Oh, nothing was wrong..I had just a regular appointment...it happens each year..they just check how much I grew and stuff :aah: They told me today that I'm gonna grow anymore, that I've reached my tallest height...which I think is weird because I'm only 15 :ro ftl: And yeah not going to school is great :aa h:

I'm so obsessed with the beatles right now (I almost just wrote "mika"...I guess I'm used to writing that :teehe e:) Oh, I only found 2 patches so far because all of the others were horrible xD

I have to go now :thum bdown: Bye! :b ye::hu glove:

:blink: Yeah, that is weird. No way that you've reached your tallest height, you grow until age of like 24 or something!

What's your favourite song? :D Mine's Eleanor Rigby :wub2: and Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds !

Oh no:sad: Goodnight Natalie:huglove: sleep tight!

I think I'm off now too, my headache's getting stronger and stronger.

Bye all!!!

Im watching it on E! have you heard of it? there are also "Kendra" "girls of the playboy mention" "Keeping up with the Kardashians" and more..love them:thum b_yello:

Bye!:hug love:

Oh yeah I love E! :biggrin2: I think The Soup is on that channel...I love that show...its so funny :teehee:

Goodnight! :huglove:

: blink: Yeah, that is weird. No way that you've reached your tallest height, you grow until age of like 24 or something!

What's your favourite song? : D Mine's Eleanor Rigby :wub2: and Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds !

Oh no:sad: Goodnight Natalie:h uglove: sleep tight!

I think I'm off now too, my headache's getting stronger and stronger.

Bye all!!!

Yeah I know :dunno: Maybe I'm just really short :aah:

Ohh I love Eleanor Rigby too :wub2: But also A Day In The Life, and Hey Jude and Let It Be and...so many more :D I wish I could've been alive to see all 4 Beatles play live...That would have been so cool :fangurl:

Goodnight Keti! I hope you feel better tomorrow! :huglove:

so here they are.. :lmfao:

ee0af6d1f370.jpg

They are amazing! :thumb_yello:

I LOVE theatre!! Which play are you seeing?

I also LOVE theatre, I go there a lot, even though it's only one theatre next to where I live. I often see the plays like five or six times :teehee::roftl:

Today I saw a play about the second world war, it's about a norwegian girl which falls in love with an german soldier, and how they must struggle to be with each other without anyone knowing. She also gets pregnant with him and needs to hide because of that, and it's also about when the WW2 is over and she and the other girls needs to hide from the people who wants to kill them, because they have been together with the germans during the war.

A little difficult to explain it the way I would have done in Norwegian, but I hope you understand my crappy English :teehee: It's a really touching play, which unfortunately is pretty much like it was during the war. It's really amazing to see how fantastic the actors/actresses are, I ALWAYS cry at plays like this! :aah:

Tomorrow I'm going to see a "christmas" children play which is based on a well known norwegian writer called Alf Prøysen, which has written a lot of children songs and stories. I grew up with these stories and songs so I kind of know them all, so it's a lot of fun to see it :thumb_yello:

But I also have to sleep now!

Good night bunnies, see you all tomorrow! :group_hug:

Archived