• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:naughty:

oh,it sucks! I hate it when internet is slow or something:aah:

so, what's the time at your place? do you have any plans for this evening?

Mine's not even slow, my dad just put my net off at 9pm :aah:

I hardly ever have plans for the evening... :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah I know :dun no: Maybe I'm just really short :a ah:

Ohh I love Eleanor Rigby too :wub 2: But also A Day In The Life, and Hey Jude and Let It Be and...so many more : D I wish I could've been alive to see all 4 Beatles play live...That would have been so cool :fa ngurl:

Goodnight Keti! I hope you feel better tomorrow! :hugl ove:

How tall are you? I'm about 1.61m:thumb_yello:

Hey Jude & Let It Be :fangurl:

Yes, it'd be SO cool! Pity that they don't exist anymore and that half of the band died :sad:

I feel better today thanks:huglove:

I also LOVE theatre, I go there a lot, even though it's only one theatre next to where I live. I often see the plays like five or six times :te ehee: :roftl:

Today I saw a play about the second world war, it's about a norwegian girl which falls in love with an german soldier, and how they must struggle to be with each other without anyone knowing. She also gets pregnant with him and needs to hide because of that, and it's also about when the WW2 is over and she and the other girls needs to hide from the people who wants to kill them, because they have been together with the germans during the war.

A little difficult to explain it the way I would have done in Norwegian, but I hope you understand my crappy English :teeh ee: It's a really touching play, which unfortunately is pretty much like it was during the war. It's really amazing to see how fantastic the actors/actresses are, I ALWAYS cry at plays like this! :aah :

Tomorrow I'm going to see a "christmas" children play which is based on a well known norwegian writer called Alf Prøysen, which has written a lot of children songs and stories. I grew up with these stories and songs so I kind of know them all, so it's a lot of fun to see it :thum b_yello:

:

Wow, that sounds so interesting! I would love to see it! :wub2:

The last play I saw was "Carmen". It was about a month ago, it was opera actually, and I loved it!:wub2:

I love color and Bunnies!

I should be added :mf_rosetinted:

You're up! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

opps i forgot im allread on the list

lol sorry:naughty:

:roftl:

:roftl: is becoming the same with me, but they just take a look in my room before :aah::naughty:

oooooh... well my dad sometimes go to toilet or to kitchen in the night and on the morning I must listen to his:" You can't get up on the mornings because there is always light in your room after the midnight!! :aah:

oooooh... well my dad sometimes go to toilet or to kitchen in the night and on the morning I must listen to his:" You can't get up on the mornings because there is always light in your room after the midnight!! :aah:

:naughty: Same, same. Sometimes he wakes me up extra early when I stayed up late :aah:

Once I spent the whole night reading Harry Potter...:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: Same, same. Sometimes he wakes me up extra early when I stayed up late :aah:

Once I spent the whole night reading Harry Potter...:mf_rosetinted:

That's so cruel! Like they have not been young :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: Once I spent all night here on MFC..and it was a school day next day. I was a bit scared how do I look at school though :naughty:

Hey!:huglove: how are you?

how are you Keti? :biggrin2:

That's so cruel! Like they have not been young :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: Once I spent all night here on MFC..and it was a school day next day. I was a bit scared how do I look at school though :naughty:

I know, adults tend to forget what it felt like being young :aah: Even I can't really understand 6 yo's anymore.

Haha the longest I stayed here was around half two - before Dad made that restriction :naughty:

I couldn't keep my eyes focused in the morning. Thank God it was a Sunday. It was okay after church though :lmfao:

I know, adults tend to forget what it felt like being young :aah: Even I can't really understand 6 yo's anymore.

Haha the longest I stayed here was around half two - before Dad made that restriction :naughty:

I couldn't keep my eyes focused in the morning. Thank God it was a Sunday. It was okay after church though :lmfao:

Exactly :mf_rosetinted:

wow.. :naughty: Well at first I joined here everything was new and fresh. I had to read every news and stuff.. :naughty: So I spent here about 8 hours per day:aah::wub2:

Wow, that sounds so interesting! I would love to see it! :wub2:

The last play I saw was "Carmen". It was about a month ago, it was opera actually, and I loved it!:wub2:

I've heard about Carmen, they played it here a while ago too, but all the tickets were sold out even before you could think off buying one!

I totally know that :naughty: and I do spend an awful lot of time here :aah:

haha, good to know there aren't just me which is using too much time here :thumb_yello::roftl:

how are you Keti? :biggrin2:

Fine thank you!:biggrin2: Just came back from shopping. Met my friend in town so we went to cafe as well, then I had lunch at Pizza Hut with my mom. I had quite a nice day!

You?:huglove:

I'm fine thanks :huglove: Doing a bit of packing, we're going to France until the third from tomorrow :aah: And you?

Really??! :shocked: Woooow, lucky you!!!:wub2: what city will you go to? Or are you going to skii there?

I'm fine thanks:biggrin2:

Edit** G2g now, have to decorate my Xmas tree! ttys!:huglove:

haha, good to know there aren't just me which is using too much time here :thumb_y ello: :roftl:

no, there's pretty much everyone :mf_rosetinted:

How are you? :biggrin2:

Fine thank you!:biggrin2: Just came back from shopping. Met my friend in town so we went to cafe as well, then I had lunch at Pizza Hut with my mom. I had quite a nice day!

Really??! :shocked: Woooow, lucky you!!!:wub2: what city will you go to? Or are you going to skii there?

I'm fine thanks:biggrin2:

Edit** G2g now, have to decorate my Xmas tree! ttys!:huglove:

Cool, you have Pizza Hut too!? :naughty:

Nah, it's somewhere close to Straßbourg, in some mountains :naughty:

Wish it was in the alps :das:

I totally know that and I do spend an awful lot of time here

:naughty: next moth is about change for me:sad: Couse Im having exams all January :aah:

I'm fine thanks

Edit** G2g now, have to decorate my Xmas tree! ttysove:

Sounds nice! :D Pizzza? :drool:

I'm fine..nothing new.. except that tomorrow is a New Year's eve:biggrin2:

I'm fine, and you? looking forward to the new year?

anyone of you having some new year's resolutions? :biggrin2:

I'm pretty good as well, and yes I am :boing: We're spending it in France with another family we're friends with. For a while it wasn't sure they'd be going. Their son had been overrun by a train :boxed: It's really tragic.

Well, not really :naughty: Maybe doing a bit more for school, but I suspect I won't keep that. And you? :biggrin2:

I'm pretty good as well, and yes I am :boing: We're spending it in France with another family we're friends with. For a while it wasn't sure they'd be going. Their son had been overrun by a train :boxed: It's really tragic.

Well, not really :naughty: Maybe doing a bit more for school, but I suspect I won't keep that. And you? :biggrin2:

wow, celebrating the new year in france must be fun!

oh... I understand why they didn't know if they were coming, if their son got overrun by a train, that's really tragic! Is he ok?

haha, I maybe should have had the same one as you, but I also don't think I would keep it :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

wow, celebrating the new year in france must be fun!

oh... I understand why they didn't know if they were coming, if their son got overrun by a train, that's really tragic! Is he ok?

haha, I maybe should have had the same one as you, but I also don't think I would keep it :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

I hope so :das:

No he's dead! :boxed:

I'm gone :aah:

Archived