• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're not totally alone, I'm here! :biggrin2:

how are you? had a nice day?

Yay:biggrin2:

I'm ok.. I was thinking of not eating this evening couse there is a outfit I need to fill in tomorrow..but.. I just took some snacks and ginger breads from the kitchen. And feel so guilty :aah:

How are you?

Oh..And yeah, I had a good day..watched P.S.I love you for the 10th time:naughty:

Yay:biggrin2:

I'm ok.. I was thinking of not eating this evening couse there is a outfit I need to fill in tomorrow..but.. I just took some snacks and ginger breads from the kitchen. And feel so guilty :aah:

How are you?

Oh..And yeah, I had a good day..watched P.S.I love you for the 10th time:naughty:

haha, I know what you can do to loose you guilt a little maybe, put on some music and dance, like freak out dancing! and think of it like training :thumb_yello:

I'm fine, had a really good day, went to the theatre and now I'm just hanging out here at MFC :thumb_yello:

:biggrin2:

Looking forward to the new year?

do you have some new year's resolutions? :biggrin2:

i'm looking forward to it but i don't think i have any resolutions... maybe eat A LOT LESS chocolate :teehee: and join the hockey team and possibly another drama group somewhere... just generally be myself and don't care what others think of me... i've been gradually finding my identity since discovering Mika... :biggrin2: oh and keep singing...

what about you? :biggrin2:

i'm looking forward to it but i don't think i have any resolutions... maybe eat A LOT LESS chocolate :teehee: and join the hockey team and possibly another drama group somewhere... just generally be myself and don't care what others think of me... i've been gradually finding my identity since discovering Mika... :biggrin2: oh and keep singing...

what about you? :biggrin2:

That sounds wonderful!

I don't really have anyone, but if there should be some it probably would to be working harder at school, still put my heart in everything I do and complete it and just be my self! Would love to learn how to sing, and play a piano, it kind of is a dream to do, but I just can't find time to it these days! oh and yeah, maybe get a little bit more outgoing, there is still some things I want to do, but I'm too shy to do it...

haha, I know what you can do to loose you guilt a little maybe, put on some music and dance, like freak out dancing! and think of it like training :thumb_yello:

I'm fine, had a really good day, went to the theatre and now I'm just hanging out here at MFC :thumb_yello:

haha I could but it's almost a midnight and It could be a bit not in the right time coz my family would be up and not so happy:roftl:

Oh..nice!!How was the spectacle? :wink2:

haha I could but it's almost a midnight and It could be a bit not in the right time coz my family would be up and not so happy:roftl:

Oh..nice!!How was the spectacle? :wink2:

oh... I see, it's almost midnight here too, but I would have done it anyway, just because it's fun! :roftl: how does the outfit you are trying to fit in too look like?

It was amazing!

So looking forward to see all the new plays they are showing next year, because it includes one of my favorite musicals :thumb_yello:

oh... I see, it's almost midnight here too, but I would have done it anyway, just because it's fun! :roftl: how does the outfit you are trying to fit in too look like?

It was amazing!

So looking forward to see all the new plays they are showing next year, because it includes one of my favorite musicals :thumb_yello:

yeah it is fun..but im sharing a room with my brother:teehee::roftl:

hmmm..I could post a pic but not sure how it looks like..not too many glitter yet:naughty:

aww..im glad to hear!:thumb_yello: and which one is your fave musical?

Im off to bed now..see you tomorrow :huglove:

yeah it is fun..but im sharing a room with my brother:teehee::roftl:

hmmm..I could post a pic but not sure how it looks like..not too many glitter yet:naughty:

aww..im glad to hear!:thumb_yello: and which one is your fave musical?

Im off to bed now..see you tomorrow :huglove:

Yes, post a pic when you have the time, would love to see it :naughty:

The last two years they played Chicago and Cabaret, which I really love! :wub2:

But next year they are preforming a musical called "Spring Awakening" which is a pretty new musical. I don't know so much about it actually since it is the first time someone is showing it here in Norway, but i love the music, and I know about almost all the actor/actresses that are going to participate in the production, so I know it will end up being an amazing performance! :thumb_yello:

I'm off to bed too, talk to you later :huglove:

Guest whalesfood
Huuuuuuuu :shocked: It's 1pm here:roftl:

I'm sorry to hear you haven't slept :huglove: how are you?

nice!

it's ok. i tried sleeping! i was right there but then my ex girlfriend decided to call and pick a fight at 2 am! that continued into 6 am! which kept my boyfriend and i both up and i'm still cooling off from it. so right now i'm stressed and angry at her for about a million things. i have all of this stuff i am doing today because tomorrow is my sisters wedding! and i really would have loved to have actually slept tonight since i wont get back to my hotel room until tomorrow morning. so we'll both be walking around like zombies because she's a freakin crazy person.

nice!

it's ok. i tried sleeping! i was right there but then my ex girlfriend decided to call and pick a fight at 2 am! that continued into 6 am! which kept my boyfriend and i both up and i'm still cooling off from it. so right now i'm stressed and angry at her for about a million things. i have all of this stuff i am doing today because tomorrow is my sisters wedding! and i really would have loved to have actually slept tonight since i wont get back to my hotel room until tomorrow morning. so we'll both be walking around like zombies because she's a freakin crazy person.

Omg :boxed: that really sucks. Why does she still haunt you??

Lovely, wedding on January the 1st :boing:

Guest whalesfood
Omg :boxed: that really sucks. Why does she still haunt you??

Lovely, wedding on January the 1st :boing:

we're supposed to be best friends. so we keep in touch and she can't fall asleep on her own and insists on talking to me every night before she falls asleep and heaven forbid i just want to spend the night with my boyfriend! but she's insisting me not calling until late means that i don't care about her and don't want to talk to her anymore. which is not it at all! but there is no telling her otherwise! she's extremely dependent on me to a point where i have so much pent up resentment towards her, every time i talk to her i have this mass anxiety attack and then we fight and just :bash: i'm venting. i'm sorry.

yes! it's exciting! i'm so happy for her! since our dad's dead i get to be the one to walk her down the isle and she's having me do the father daughter dance with her and i'm also best man. im excited about it but i also expect a lot of crying!

how are you?

we're supposed to be best friends. so we keep in touch and she can't fall asleep on her own and insists on talking to me every night before she falls asleep and heaven forbid i just want to spend the night with my boyfriend! but she's insisting me not calling until late means that i don't care about her and don't want to talk to her anymore. which is not it at all! but there is no telling her otherwise! she's extremely dependent on me to a point where i have so much pent up resentment towards her, every time i talk to her i have this mass anxiety attack and then we fight and just :bash: i'm venting. i'm sorry.

yes! it's exciting! i'm so happy for her! since our dad's dead i get to be the one to walk her down the isle and she's having me do the father daughter dance with her and i'm also best man. im excited about it but i also expect a lot of crying!

how are you?

That's really weird from her.. I'm sorry to hear that!! :boxed:

You're the best man awww :biggrin2: that's so exciting! Yes, I think there'll be a lot of crying xD

I'm fine thanks, still in my pyjamas though! I have a slight headache too.

Hey, wanted to ask you something: is Andy Warhol's Philosophy actually an Alphabet? I don't have it so I don't know it, but I read on Wikipedia that it contains his quotes about various things in alphabetical order.

Guest whalesfood
That's really weird from her.. I'm sorry to hear that!! :boxed:

You're the best man awww :biggrin2: that's so exciting! Yes, I think there'll be a lot of crying xD

I'm fine thanks, still in my pyjamas though! I have a slight headache too.

Hey, wanted to ask you something: is Andy Warhol's Philosophy actually an Alphabet? I don't have it so I don't know it, but I read on Wikipedia that it contains his quotes about various things in alphabetical order.

it's ok. im just going to start turning my phone off at night. she can learn how to sleep on her own.

i'm sorry you have a headache. i hope it goes away soon!

part of it is but it's a bunch of various chapters. some chapters are strictly quotes about different parts of life. others are conversations he had with his friends.

Archived