it's ok. im just going to start turning my phone off at night. she can learn how to sleep on her own.

i'm sorry you have a headache. i hope it goes away soon!

part of it is but it's a bunch of various chapters. some chapters are strictly quotes about different parts of life. others are conversations he had with his friends.

Yeah, that's the best solution - you should have done that ages ago!

Thanks, I hope so too. I have headaches really often. Usually I take meds for it but I don't want to take them now, I'm taking way too much, it's not good for my stomach:aah:

Ahaa, I get it :thumb_yello:

I got his Diaries yesterday btw!!:wub2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest whalesfood
Yeah, that's the best solution - you should have done that ages ago!

Thanks, I hope so too. I have headaches really often. Usually I take meds for it but I don't want to take them now, I'm taking way too much, it's not good for my stomach:aah:

Ahaa, I get it :thumb_yello:

I got his Diaries yesterday btw!!:wub2:

i'm a bit of a slow learner haha

that's a good idea to lay off the pills. the long term effects of what they do to your body are potentially worse than any headache or pain really.

nice!! have you started reading them yet?!

i just fell asleep. im going to take a short nap. have a good day! i will talk to you later! <3

i'm a bit of a slow learner haha

that's a good idea to lay off the pills. the long term effects of what they do to your body are potentially worse than any headache or pain really.

nice!! have you started reading them yet?!

i just fell asleep. im going to take a short nap. have a good day! i will talk to you later! <3

Lol!

Yeah,I know... Maybe I have a headache because I've been on comp for long time:aah:

No, I haven't! I'm reading "The Graveyard Book" by Neil Gaiman atm. I'll start reading them when I finish this one :D

Aww, do have a sleep, ttyl :huglove:

What story? Can I read it? :angel_not:

Happy New Year everyone! :group_hug:

I hope your new years eve was wonderful! :thumb_yello:

a very :das: one! But it's really good :das:

Thanks!!! Happy 2010 to you too:biggrin2:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

:boing:

we have 6 inches of snow here!!!! :boing: so much for doing my homework plans :naughty:

we have about 15 cm.. :naughty:

Archived