• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im okay thanks, hungrey but i dont want to pause parc des paris live... its like the 70th time iv watched it and im still not bored of it! Hbu?

haha i just ate:naughty: again.. :shocked: lol

how could you get bored of it?:wub2:

I'm fine thanks, and you? :biggrin2:

Im fine..just ate a pastry and it's almost midnight :boxed: Im going to not eat so much starting with monday:naughty:

Yes im offically a bunny :roftl: Hey :)

Yaay!! :biggrin2: How's you doing? :D

Im fine..just ate a pastry and it's almost midnight :boxed: Im going to not eat so much starting with monday:naughty:

Haha :roftl: happens to me all the time :aah: but for example, I went to a lunch today but didn't ate SO much! (I saved my stomach for cakes:teehee:)

haha i just ate:naughty: again.. :shocked: lol

how could you get bored of it?:wub2:

I know, everytime i watch it feels like its the first time i have.. its quite weird, but then my my cousin put her new dvd on for the 2nd time this week i was like i know the whole bleedy script to it already.. why dont you watch live in cartoon motion with me? :naughty:

Yaay!! :biggrin2: How's you doing? :D

Haha :roftl: happens to me all the time :aah: but for example, I went to a lunch today but didn't ate SO much! (I saved my stomach for cakes:teehee:)

:roftl::roftl: That's what I would do also:roftl:

I know, everytime i watch it feels like its the first time i have.. its quite weird, but then my my cousin put her new dvd on for the 2nd time this week i was like i know the whole bleedy script to it already.. why dont you watch live in cartoon motion with me? :naughty:

Yeah..it's like-you are about watch just a bit of it,but ending of watching it all

:naughty:

:roftl::roftl: That's what I would do also:roftl:

:

LOL, especially because my Grandma makes them SO good...:drool:

Ovet thaa moon :) Watching asternout boy tapdance on mikas piano, hbu? :naughty:

OMG I love that part!!!!:wub2:

Which reminded me that I haven't watched PDP DVD for like...really really long:shocked:

I'm downloading some music

Hey everyone :biggrin2: I'm good thanks, how are you all? :D

Im fine,thanks:biggrin2:

LOL, especially because my Grandma makes them SO good...:drool:

OMG I love that part!!!!:wub2:

Which reminded me that I haven't watched PDP DVD for like...really really long:shocked:

I'm downloading some music

I guess all grandmas cooking good:naughty::roftl:

:biggrin2:

It was good thanks, I'm just tired today :aah: I didn't get to sleep until like 3 am :roftl: How has your day been? :D

Hhaaaa! :aah: Hope you'll have a good sleep tonight:huglove:

I didn't get to sleep until 6am :roftl:

My day's been ok thanks, been to lunch at Grandma's, then took a walk in the town and got astonished with how many people were outside! :shocked: Usually streets are like totally empty on Jan 1st..

Hhaaaa! :aah: Hope you'll have a good sleep tonight:huglove:

I didn't get to sleep until 6am :roftl:

My day's been ok thanks, been to lunch at Grandma's, then took a walk in the town and got astonished with how many people were outside! :shocked: Usually streets are like totally empty on Jan 1st..

Thanks :biggrin2: Aaahh 6 am? :aah: I hope you'll have a good sleep tonight too :huglove:

Oh nice :D And yeah when I went to the store today, I saw a ton of people too...it was just like the week before Christmas again and everyone was shopping..

Yeah its so mezmerising... thats a big word for me

yeah:naughty:

how was your New Year eve?:wink2:

Yees, and all of their granddaughters will get very very fat:mf_rosetinted:

hell yeah:mf_rosetinted: Im wondering are they happy now?:mf_rosetinted:

haha :aah: Mm...I love popcorn :teehee: I haven't had it in awhile though :thumbdown:

:biggrin2: how's your day been? :D

calm:naughty:after last night's party:naughty: and yours?

Archived