Awwww toyz toyz toyz :boing:

They're lovely, I love big plushy toys :wub2::biggrin2:

I .... erm ... have over 30 disney toys ... I collect them ... and then I have huge huge plushy toys that I won ... I have a 5ft lifesize baby giaraffe I can't even fit in my room :lmfao:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest whalesfood
:teehee:

Here is my wabbit

001-3.jpg

and his friends ... I couldn't leave them out .... could I :teehee:

002-3.jpg

I never said it was a real bunnie wabbit :wink2:

hahaha! thumper!!!

I .... erm ... have over 30 disney toys ... I collect them ... and then I have huge huge plushy toys that I won ... I have a 5ft lifesize baby giaraffe I can't even fit in my room :lmfao:

:shocked: wooow!!! i just have a lot of random soft toys... :teehee: over 50 beanie babies... :aah:

hahaha! i actually had a beta fish before i had the dogs. same cat and he loved the fish. he would just lay on the couch and just watch him. happy as a clam. lol. he was so sad when he died. haha.

hahaha! that poor dog!! haha

:shocked: I'm astonished, really, it's the first time I hear something like that about a cat and a fish! You should've entered World's Funniest Animals with them or something LOL :roftl:

Wooowwww :wub2: Lucky! I have like 80 toys but all sizes, mostly small ..

Lol, where dou you keep the giraffe then?:lmfao:

:shocked: I'm astonished, really, it's the first time I hear something like that about a cat and a fish! You should've entered World's Funniest Animals with them or something LOL :roftl:

Wooowwww :wub2: Lucky! I have like 80 toys but all sizes, mostly small ..

Lol, where dou you keep the giraffe then?:lmfao:

It's on the landing :lmfao: Hang on ... I'll take a piccie of it .... :wink2:

Oooooh hello :biggrin2: could I join? I don't have a bunny but I think they're adorable and I love colorful things :teehee:

Natalie :huglove: Of course! You don't have to have a bunny necessarily, you just ought to love them or have bunny toys :biggrin2:

How are you?

These were the last two disney things I bought ... I took pics of these awhile ago ... :wink2:

011.jpg

012.jpg

Donald wasn't very happy with having his pic taken .... or so it looks in the first one :lmfao:

Lol :lmfao: they're sweet!

Where do you buy them?

Usually from Covent Garden in London ... when I'm up there .... I always seem to buy something when I go to London ... you can also get them online ... which I found out to my cost .... I've been eyeing up the seven dwarves ... but I don't know which one to get ... so I might end up getting ..... all seven :lmfao:

http://www.disneystore.co.uk/soft-toys/c/300015/

Usually from Covent Garden in London ... when I'm up there .... I always seem to buy something when I go to London ... you can also get them online ... which I found out to my cost .... I've been eyeing up the seven dwarves ... but I don't know which one to get ... so I might end up getting ..... all seven :lmfao:

http://www.disneystore.co.uk/soft-toys/c/300015/

AWWWWW Stitch!!! :wub2:

AWWWWW Stitch!!! :wub2:

I haven't seen that film ... I don't normally buy them until I've seen the film .. so I'm safe from Stitch ... he's not on my list :wink2:

I have no bloody willpower when it comes to them though ... drat the fact I'm gonna be in London for 3 bloody days in February and March for these Mika gigs ... I might pay someone to keep me away from Covent Garden or Oxford Street ... they have a huge Disney Store there as well :aah:

I haven't seen that film ... I don't normally buy them until I've seen the film .. so I'm safe from Stitch ... he's not on my list :wink2:

I have no bloody willpower when it comes to them though ... drat the fact I'm gonna be in London for 3 bloody days in February and March for these Mika gigs ... I might pay someone to keep me away from Covent Garden or Oxford Street ... they have a huge Disney Store there as well :aah:

I love love looveee Lilo and Stitch :fangurl:

I'd love to have some of those :biggrin2:

me too! :wub2:

i now want to buy a stitch toy but my parents would kill me if i bought another soft toy... :naughty:

I'd like to buy it too, but my parents would kill me too! :roftl: Plus I think it's rather big, and it's expensive -.-

Yep him ... so ... I want him ... seven dwarves ... pinocchio ... probably jiminy cricket if they have him and anyone thing else that is cute and takes my fancy ... see .... I am doomed :(

trust me i'm terrible... :naughty: my parents used to have to drag me out... :teehee: still have to...

I won't mention that in Covent Garden there is a Build A Bear Factory shop right next to the Disney Store ... that has been my downfall too ... I have Koala Bear in kind of Rockstar gear and a Yorkshire Terrier dog in a tutu :lmfao:

I won't mention that in Covent Garden there is a Build A Bear Factory shop right next to the Disney Store ... that has been my downfall too ... I have Koala Bear in kind of Rockstar gear and a Yorkshire Terrier dog in a tutu :lmfao:

i have 5 big ones and 3 little ones... Baarnaby, Midnight, Snowflake, Tinker and Katie :mf_rosetinted: can't remember the little ones... i prefered it before it changed it's name... :aah:

Archived