Yeah, exactly!! I think it's because you like a song very much so it doesn't make much effort lol...and it's easier to learn songs' lyrics by heart cos you've got music in the background which makes everything prettier and more joyful (if a song's good that is LOL), and especially if the rhyme's easy.

Yeh, i find it more confusing when you read the lyrics. Whats your favorite mika song? :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hahaha i agree with keti i think you have somthing to tell us :naughty:

Yeah, exactly!! I think it's because you like a song very much so it doesn't make much effort lol...and it's easier to learn songs' lyrics by heart cos you've got music in the background which makes everything prettier and more joyful (if a song's good that is LOL), and especially if the rhyme's easy.

Do tell us...:pinkbow: if you want to.. :wink2:

haha not that much..just another party with loud music (I made my friends listen WAG and BIOTG:teehee:),alchocol,dances and stuff:naughty:

I have to go now :thumbdown: It was nice talking to everyone :biggrin2: Bye/goodnight :bye::huglove:

Bye:huglove:

Yeh, i find it more confusing when you read the lyrics. Whats your favorite mika song? :mf_rosetinted:

That's a hard question:mf_rosetinted: I really don't know. SITM, or GK, or Touches You.

U?

haha not that much..just another party with loud music (I made my friends listen WAG and BIOTG:teehee:),alchocol,dances and stuff:naughty:

Bye:huglove:

Aaaah, I see:naughty: I don't like parties like that :aah:

Byebye hun:huglove: x

Hellooo i cant get to sleep :sneaky2: how is everyone this fine evening? Horray for sounding posh :naughty:

good evening youg lady! spiffing to see you here on this extrodinary evening...

i'm fabulous, darling and yourself?

:naughty:

Im splended darling! Would you care to join me at my palace for some scones and tea? One wishes there was a posh thread. :roftl:

oh how fabulous to hear!

i'm terribly sorry but one is going to bed soon but maybe another day!

Oh doesn't one! :naughty:

Archived