I'm fine too thanks :D was your day good?

It was okay thanks :biggrin2: Just hanging out at my house...cleaned my room, watched Home Alone 2 and then cleaned some more :aah: So it wasn't the most interesting day but oh well :naughty: How was your day? :D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was okay thanks :biggrin2: Just hanging out at my house...cleaned my room, watched Home Alone 2 and then cleaned some more :aah: So it wasn't the most interesting day but oh well :naughty: How was your day? :D

Cool:biggrin2: I have to clean my room too, my wardrobe actually to be more specific:aah:

My day was ok:thumb_yello: I went to my uncle's at lunch... Now I should take a bath but I'm too lazy :aah:

Yep. I read it on mtv adria. But you can read about it here too

http://sports.rightpundits.com/?p=3718

http://www.hollyscoop.com/katy-perry/report-russell-brand-and-katy-perry-engaged_22574.aspx

aaand here

http://celebglitz.com/37621/Celebrity-Gossip/russell-brand-katy-perry-engaged.aspx

Apparently he bought her a wedding ring but she didn't like it so they had to exchange it. Poor guy. Katy is such a sadist:naughty:

But I think they'll break up v v soon.

Posted above:biggrin2: hi :biggrin2:

I'm fine too thanks :D was your day good?

Hi! :biggrin2: I've never spoken to you, but gotta say I love your pics in the Mikagasmics threads.

Hiiii!:biggrin2: I'm ok thanks how about you?

Im ok..but Im sad couse Im leaving to uni for 3 weeks tomorrow.. My exams starting:huh: and I guess I won't be here so much as well..and won't meet my friends for so long time.. :tears:but I don't want to talk or think about it tonight..

how was your day?:wink2:

I'm good as well. :big grin2: In which country do you live then (because of the snow)?

Oh, I'm from the Usa, where are you from? :D

Cool:biggrin2: I have to clean my room too, my wardrobe actually to be more specific:a ah:

My day was ok:thumb_yello: I went to my uncle's at lunch... Now I should take a bath but I'm too lazy :aah:

Haha :aah: I hate cleaning my room...it always seems like the more I clean it, the more I need to clean it :naughty: I never stop cleaning my room :aah:

And oh haha :aah:

hello!how's everyone?:biggrin2:

Hi! :biggrin2: I'm fine thanks, and you? :D

Oh, I'm from the Usa, where are you from? :D

Haha :aah: I hate cleaning my room...it always seems like the more I clean it, the more I need to clean it :naughty: I never stop cleaning my room :aah:

Hi! :biggrin2: I'm fine thanks, and you? :D

im ok,thanks!! How was your day?:wink2:

Hi! :biggrin2: I've never spoken to you, but gotta say I love your pics in the Mikagasmics threads.

Aw thanks!:huglove: I really enjoy posting them and I'm glad if people love them. :biggrin2:

Im ok..but Im sad couse Im leaving to uni for 3 weeks tomorrow.. My exams starting:hu h: and I guess I won't be here so much as well..and won't meet my friends for so long time.. :tea rs:but I don't want to talk or think about it tonight..

how was your day?:wink 2:

Oh nooo :emot-sad: that's really sad... I hate exams..:thumbdown: I'll miss you:huglove:

It was nothing special really :aah:

Haha :roftl:

Oh cool :biggrin2:

So how's your day been? :D

Bit boring, I woke up at 12 hr and spent the rest of the day reading a book in German for school. Tomorrow will be less boring I hope, going to do maths and chemisty homework (:boxed:) but best of all: I'm going to make a snowman. :biggrin2: Do you have plans for tomorrow?

Aw thanks!:huglove: I really enjoy posting them and I'm glad if people love them. :

Oh nooo :emot-sad: that's really sad... I hate exams..: I'll miss you:huglove:

It was nothing special really :aah:

Haha :roftl:

I know..Im sad about it..and I' ll have to study so hard again..:tears:

Im gonna miss you too :huglove: these days here have been a blast for me..because finally I was here for a longer time than before and got really used to this place again..:huh:

It was okay, just cleaned my room for most of the day and watched a movie :biggrin2: And then came to the MFC, which is probably the best part of my day so far :aah:

What movie? ;)

Bit boring, I woke up at 12 hr and spent the rest of the day reading a book in German for school. Tomorrow will be less boring I hope, going to do maths and chemisty homework (: boxed:) but best of all: I'm going to make a snowman. :b iggrin2: Do you have plans for tomorrow?

Ohh homework :thumbdown: I have to do some homework tomorrow too :boxed: But making a snowman sounds fun! :biggrin2:

No I don't really have anything to do tomorrow..no plans :dunno: Just homework :sad: It will be boring I think :aah:

I know..Im sad about it..and I' ll have to study so hard again..:tea rs:

Im gonna miss you too :hugl ove: these days here have been a blast for me..because finally I was here for a longer time than before and got really used to this place again..: huh:

What movie? ; )

It's called "Home Alone 2" :biggrin2: It has Macaulay Culkin in it :D

awwwwwwwww!

youmakebunnycry.jpg

:wub2:

Aww :teehee:

Ohh homework :thumbdown: I have to do some homework tomorrow too :boxed: But making a snowman sounds fun! :biggrin2:

No I don't really have anything to do tomorrow..no plans :dunno: Just homework :sad: It will be boring I think :aah:

It's called "Home Alone 2" :biggrin2: It has Macaulay Culkin in it :D

Aww :teehee:

oh..I love Home alone.. the first 2 parts:wub2: haha in the 2nd the fave part is where he is throwing those bricks?:blink: on that man :lmfao:

oh..I love Home alone.. the first 2 parts:wub2: haha in the 2nd the fave part is where he is throwing those bricks?:blink: on that man :lmfao:

Yeah I love the first 2 movies too :biggrin2: Haha I love that part too :roftl: Its such an awesome movie :aah:

Archived