• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it is:roftl:

3rd is ok..but I hate 4th part..:aah:have you seen them?

Yeah I remember that I didn't like the 3rd or 4th one because it didn't have the same boy playing Kevin :thumbdown:

The 4th one annoyed me I think :aah:

im off to bed..bye girls :huglove:

Goodnight! :bye::huglove:

I have to go too :huh: Bye everyone! :bye::huglove:

I know..Im sad about it..and I' ll have to study so hard again..:tears:

Im gonna miss you too :huglove: these days here have been a blast for me..because finally I was here for a longer time than before and got really used to this place again..:huh:

)

I know how it feels :sad:

awwwwwwwww!

youmakebunnycry.jpg

:wub2:

:boing:

Aww, cute.

To keep the bunnies up (and my patrick wolf addiction :mf_rosetinted:):

2mhwjsn.jpg

:wub2:

im off to bed..bye girls :huglove:

Bye hun:huglove:

Yeah I remember that I didn't like the 3rd or 4th one because it didn't have the same boy playing Kevin :thumbdown:

The 4th one annoyed me I think :aah:

Goodnight! :bye::huglove:

I have to go too :huh: Bye everyone! :bye::huglove:

Bye bye Nat:huglove:

Just a quick post before I really go off. The best bunny (well, not a lot of bunny, but still amazing) vid imo:

OMG! i LOVE your sig and avatar!!!!!! especially your sig!!!! :shocked::wub2::wub2::wub2:

glad there's another Torchwood fan!!!! :biggrin2:

Wow! That's really cool!:thumb_yello: I think Mika would love it.

Byebye:bye:

He's used of Montreal's music behind a vlog once, so I assume he likes them. :biggrin2:

OMG! i LOVE your sig and avatar!!!!!! especially your sig!!!! :shocked::wub2::wub2::wub2:

glad there's another Torchwood fan!!!! :biggrin2:

listening to the R2 recording...:ub2:

I missed quite some, uh?

I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope you'll all have a great time in france with them, thinking about all the positive things that also happened this past year!

It was lovely :wb2: Me and my sister were playing detectives with their other son :rftl: Big fun, and man that boy is cute :aah: not like that though :naugty: We were on Mount St. Odile at midnight, that looked amazing with all the lights below... the fireworks were a bit far below, but it was really cool anyway. Next year we'll be down there again:naughty:

:by e: Anybunny? :nau ghty:

stealing it, keti?:sneaky2: :naghty::mf_rosetinted:

saw these and thought they were so cute had to share them :biggrin2:

p><p>Haha, I heard it on news:aah: here it

:blink:

http://mhis429.pbworks.com/f/giant%20rabbit.jpg[/img

http://www.lolosad.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/giant-rabbit_7.jpg' alt='giant-rabbit_7.jpg'>

(his paaawwwssssss :wub2:)

p><p>:bli nk: If this rabbit

Omg, I love these :wub2:

It was lovely :wb2: Me and my sister were playing detectives with their other son :rftl: Big fun, and man that boy is cute :aah: not like that though :naugty: We were on Mount St. Odile at midnight, that looked amazing with all the lights below... the fireworks were a bit far below, but it was really cool anyway. Next year we'll be down there again:naughty:

Oh, great! I would love to be in another country for new years eve too, fun to see how different people are celebrating it :biggrin2:

I'm just in to say hello actually, Have to leave for school in five and a half hour, so have to get some sleep! Hope you all had a good day!

Talk to you tomorrow (guess this is where I'll be when I'm at school tomorrow too! :teehee: )

:huglove:

Hey, how is everyone? :biggrin2:

Kathy :b oing: Where have you been? :hug love:

Hey keti :boing: in France :wink2:

hello! : boing:

Hi! :bye:

Oh, great! I would love to be in another country for new years eve too, fun to see how different people are celebrating it :biggri n2:

I'm just in to say hello actually, Have to leave for school in five and a half hour, so have to get some sleep! Hope you all had a good day!

Talk to you tomorrow (guess this is where I'll be when I'm at school tomorrow too! :tee hee: )

:huglove:

I don't think it was very different from ours... it's not like we were totally 'in it' after all :teehee: We met a woman from the Champagne who offered champagne even to us kids :naughty:

My aunt just left about a 3/4 hour ago :teehee: I fed her with two hours of Mika... she laughed the hardest when I told her about how Love Today formed after the first time he had 'sleepy with someone and actually liked it' :roftl: She noticed the fairytale references before I actually told her :wub2: Said she was getting motherly feelings for him :naughty:

Hey, how is everyone? : biggrin2:

Hey keti : boing: in France :win k2:

Hi! :by e:

I don't think it was very different from ours... it's not like we were totally 'in it' after all :tee hee: We met a woman from the Champagne who offered champagne even to us kids :naug hty:

My aunt just left about a 3/4 hour ago :tee hee: I fed her with two hours of Mika... she laughed the hardest when I told her about how Love Today formed after the first time he had 'sleepy with someone and actually liked it' :rof tl: She noticed the fairytale references before I actually told her : wub2: Said she was getting motherly feelings for him :nau ghty:

Oh yes:doh: Of course. I didn't know you'd get back so quickly:biggrin2: was it nice?:boing:

LOL about the aunt and Mika:roftl:

:naughty:

Hola :)

IM in school :biggrin2:

im bored i have to do this music project about india... but everytime i go to type music i type misic :roftl:

Heeey :D omg your school started...:boxed: my school will start in 7 days... I soooo don't wanna go to schoool:crybaby:

Oh yes:doh: Of course. I didn't know you'd get back so quickly:biggrin2: was it nice?:boing:

LOL about the aunt and Mika:roftl:

:naughty:

Heeey :D omg your school started...:boxed: my school will start in 7 days... I soooo don't wanna go to schoool:crybaby:

It was only a few days, and yes it was nice :wub2: We were up on this Mount St. at midnight, and were looking down on the fireworks. They were far below, and you could almost see until Straßbourg.

Yeah, it's gonna be FUN at the concert :naughty:

Mine's starting on thursday :no:

It was only a few days, and yes it was nice :wub2: We were up on this Mount St. at midnight, and were looking down on the fireworks. They were far below, and you could almost see until Straßbourg.

Yeah, it's gonna be FUN at the concert :naughty:

Mine's starting on thursday :no:

Woooow:wub2: do you have any pics?

So I believe:naughty:

Hell...why does school exist...I hate it:aah:

How are you?

Hi!:biggrin2: How is everybody?

Today was my first day at school again :( I seriously long for a long holiday already.:naughty:

Hey:bye: I'm ok thanks, went to dentist's today to pull a tooth out and she said I'd have to wear dental braces (which is so not going to happen:mf_rosetinted:)

Me too :no: (though my school starts next Monday..)

Woooow:wub2: do you have any pics?

So I believe:naughty:

Hell...why does school exist...I hate it:aah:

How are you?

Not from up there... maybe my dad has :aah: But I guess I'll find a few others :wink2:

Me too... I'm damn bored there, I keep wanting to go somewhere else. You know, like going to school in another country, at least I wouldn't be underchallenged :naughty:

Hey:bye: I'm ok thanks, went to dentist's today to pull a tooth out and she said I'd have to wear dental braces (which is so not going to happen:mf_rosetinted:)

Me too :no: (though my school starts next Monday..)

Autsch, dentist. Hope you don't have too much pain of it.:huglove: I've got to go to the dentist in 2 days to fill 2 teeth :boxed: but it's really got to happen now given the fact that the first appointment to do it was for october last year. :teehee:

Archived