Not from up there... maybe my dad has :a ah: But I guess I'll find a few others :wi nk2:

Me too... I'm damn bored there, I keep wanting to go somewhere else. You know, like going to school in another country, at least I wouldn't be underchallenged :naught y:

That'd be cool:D

I know! I feel the same! When I was in the UK two years ago we went to a school to see what their educating and lessons look like, and I was in a class of 16y/olds and they were studying math - lessons which I had done here in Serbian school when I was 10!!:shocked: it's so easy...they don't have as much to study at all.

Autsch, dentist. Hope you don't have too much pain of it.:huglove: I've got to go to the dentist in 2 days to fill 2 teeth : xe d: but it's really got to happen now given the fact that the first appointment to do it was for october last year. :tee hee:

I hate dentists :tears: I'd kill them all if I could :bash:

Thanks :huglove: Aw, I hope it all goes well for you too! I hate dentists!!!! :aah:

Hahahaah :roftl: Lol, that reminded me of this...I used to wear dental braces earlier for like a year (but only those for over night) and I was supposed to come to an appointment in...umm,January 2008 :roftl: I never came:naughty::aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That'd be cool:D

I know! I feel the same! When I was in the UK two years ago we went to a school to see what their educating and lessons look like, and I was in a class of 16y/olds and they were studying math - lessons which I had done here in Serbian school when I was 10!!:shocked: it's so easy...they don't have as much to study at all.

copying the pics from my cam is taking about half an hour :shocked:

you were? How awesome! Oh wow, guess I WOULD still be underchallenged then :boxed: well, skipping a class isn't possible anymore...:mf_rosetinted: Think I'll apply to that program anyway lol :naughty:

How are you? :huglove:

copying the pics from my cam is taking about half an hour :shocked:

you were? How awesome! Oh wow, guess I WOULD still be underchallenged then :boxed: well, skipping a class isn't possible anymore...:mf_rosetinted: Think I'll apply to that program anyway lol :naughty:

Lol, I know! Copying pics of my excursion in 2008 took an hour! :roftl:

Yes! Well, it's pretty easy, but I like the way they approach studying. It's not like:"YOU HAVE TO KNOW THIS OR I'LL SLAP YOU", the teachers are much more calm and friendly. They do all their stuff relaxed and with a smile on their face; they just make studying of sth we might not like an interesting thing! And they're open-minded. That's my experience at least..

Skipping a class?:fisch: lol

I'm fine thanks...a bit terrified about the dentist...and my teeth...bloody hell, I have fine teeth and I'm not going to wear any dentalbracesdisgraces whatsoever:mf_rosetinted:

Plus, do you know how much that costs??? Circa 2000 Euros!!!

Aaaand I went to pick up the photo camera I had won on MTV Adria:biggrin2::biggrin2:

I hate dentists :tears: I'd kill them all if I could :bash:

Thanks :huglove: Aw, I hope it all goes well for you too! I hate dentists!!!! :aah:

Hahahaah :roftl: Lol, that reminded me of this...I used to wear dental braces earlier for like a year (but only those for over night) and I was supposed to come to an appointment in...umm,January 2008 :roftl: I never came:naughty::aah:

I hope so too, got a bit of toothache now so I hope it hasn't got a lot worse. I really hate dentists too, especially the grumpy one I've got that mumbles german-dutch whilst wearing a mouthcap.:aah:

:roftl: I guess not showing up at all would make my dentist seriously pissed.

Lol, I know! Copying pics of my excursion in 2008 took an hour! :roftl:

Yes! Well, it's pretty easy, but I like the way they approach studying. It's not like:"YOU HAVE TO KNOW THIS OR I'LL SLAP YOU", the teachers are much more calm and friendly. They do all their stuff relaxed and with a smile on their face; they just make studying of sth we might not like an interesting thing! And they're open-minded. That's my experience at least..

Skipping a class?:fisch: lol

I'm fine thanks...a bit terrified about the dentist...and my teeth...bloody hell, I have fine teeth and I'm not going to wear any dentalbracesdisgraces whatsoever:mf_rosetinted:

Aaaand I went to pick up the photo camera I had won on MTV Adria:biggrin2::biggrin2:

omg, you'd been busy with taking photos, huh?

I guess that always depends on the teachers, and how well they've been taught teaching. Seems to me that younger teachers, also here, often have that better. Maybe those UK people (sounds strange somehow :aah:) actually tell their teachers how you teach :naughty:

Yes, I've been thinking about it, but it's too late now - well maybe that's rather called skipping a grade / year :aah: Anyway I'll be in the qualification years in two years' time, and I can't go right in there with having to catch up :naughty:

But if you need them? I do know they cost a lot and can be annoying, I've had them for ages myself, but if they say you do need them they'll have a reason for it. Having an overbite (my case for an example) can cause problems if not fixed :boxed:

Haha awesome, what's it like? :biggrin2:

I hope so too, got a bit of toothache now so I hope it hasn't got a lot worse. I really hate dentists too, especially the grumpy one I've got that mumbles german-dutch whilst wearing a mouthcap.:aa h:

:roft l: I guess not showing up at all would make my dentist seriously pissed.

Hahhaa:roftl: I can imagine how funny and annoying that can be!:naughty:

My dentist is an agressive, hysterical woman and I can't stand her. :thumbdown:

That's right:aah:but on the other hand, why would they get annoyed or worried? It's not their teeth. I think they can be pretty much careless!xD

omg, you'd been busy with taking photos, huh?

I guess that always depends on the teachers, and how well they've been taught teaching. Seems to me that younger teachers, also here, often have that better. Maybe those UK people (sounds strange somehow :aa h: ) actually tell their teachers how you teach :na ughty:

Yes, I've been thinking about it, but it's too late now - well maybe that's rather called skipping a grade / year :a ah: Anyway I'll be in the qualification years in two years' time, and I can't go right in there with having to catch up :naughty:

But if you need them? I do know they cost a lot and can be annoying, I've had them for ages myself, but if they say you do need them they'll have a reason for it. Having an overbite (my case for an example) can cause problems if not fixed :boxed:

Haha awesome, what's it like? :biggrin2:

Kind of xD

Maybe:aah: But I liked it pretty much there.

I see! Yeah, having to catch up would be a little bit awkward...

I think I have an overbite:boxed: my problem is that I got only 17 teeth pulled out. The rest is all milk teeth (is that the exact name?), and my milk teeth get out really hard, so the real tooth starts growing underneath the milk one, so sometimes it's happened that I got like double tooth! But then they'd pull out the milk one so the real one could grow of course.

I dunno.. Of course I wouldn't like having problems with teeth when I get older, but I don't want to wear braces either :aah: many of my friends have had them and they said that wearing dental braces was a nightmare. It hurts very much and you're basically non-stop in pain in the 1st couple of months. And I'm a coward pain-wise:naughty: besides I think I'd look very ugly with braces.

I dunno really.

For how long have you worn them? What was it like? Have you took them off now?

It's very nice, it's a Samsung one, 10.2 megapixels:biggrin2:

It is expensive, but worth it! :thumb_yello:

How is the camera working?

I guess that always depends on the teachers, and how well they've been taught teaching. Seems to me that younger teachers, also here, often have that better. Maybe those UK people (sounds strange somehow :aah:) actually tell their teachers how you teach :naughty:

I started school today too... The school I go to in Norway is kind of ok, pretty good in comparison to a lot of other schools in this country, but we do have some teachers to struggle with on a daily basis. We have a lot of old teachers, which is having a hard time letting their routines go, but the young teachers at our school is also a lot better, they kind of understands us better than the older ones!

And I do agree about the braces, you actually can make it a lot worse if you don't take care of them before it's to late!

It is expensive, but worth it! :thumb_yello:

How is the camera working?

I started school today too... The school I go to in Norway is kind of ok, pretty good in comparison to a lot of other schools in this country, but we do have some teachers to struggle with on a daily basis. We have a lot of old teachers, which is having a hard time letting their routines go, but the young teachers at our school is also a lot better, they kind of understands us better than the older ones!

And I do agree about the braces, you actually can make it a lot worse if you don't take care of them before it's to late!

Hey! How are you?:huglove:

I don't think my parents would have money for such a thing anyway:boxed:

It's great!! :biggrin2: I might take that one on the Mika gig!!

Have you ever worn them?

Hahhaa:rof tl: I can imagine how funny and annoying that can be!:naug hty:

My dentist is an agressive, hysterical woman and I can't stand her. :thum bdown:

That's right:aa h:but on the other hand, why would they get annoyed or worried? It's not their teeth. I think they can be pretty much careless!xD

Kind of xD

Maybe:aah: But I liked it pretty much there.

I see! Yeah, having to catch up would be a little bit awkward...

I think I have an overbite:box ed: my problem is that I got only 17 teeth pulled out. The rest is all milk teeth (is that the exact name?), and my milk teeth get out really hard, so the real tooth starts growing underneath the milk one, so sometimes it's happened that I got like double tooth! But then they'd pull out the milk one so the real one could grow of course.

I dunno.. Of course I wouldn't like having problems with teeth when I get older, but I don't want to wear braces either :a ah: many of my friends have had them and they said that wearing dental braces was a nightmare. It hurts very much and you're basically non-stop in pain in the 1st couple of months. And I'm a coward pain-wise:na ughty: besides I think I'd look very ugly with braces.

I dunno really.

For how long have you worn them? What was it like? Have you took them off now?

It's very nice, it's a Samsung one, 10.2 megapixels:bigg rin2:

Oh yeah the milk teeth is kind of a problem :aah: (I have no idea if it's the correct term, but I get what you mean anyway :naughty:) One of my real teeth wasn't there, so they pulled the milk tooth and made the teeth go together (sth!). Basically, the dentist knows what to do in each case :wink2: Well wearing braces isn't actually that bad - you do have pain, but I only know it in the first few days always after the arch thingy is adjusted :aah: It varies at how strong it is, but I guess you can tell your dentist you can't stand it when it hurts, maybe they won't make it pull so hard. Of course there's also lose braces, but I'm not sure it would be enough - depends a lot on how much they need to fix. I had brackets for about a year and a half if I remember correctly. They're out now (the cool thing is that immediately after they're out, you have INCREDIBLY white and polished teeth :biggrin2::naughty:), but I'm still wearing a so-called positioner at night. It looks like some thing boxers wear to protect their teeth, and is from New York :teehee: (expensive again :aah:). With me that has caused problems with my jaw, but I have always had them... I can't open my mouth properly sometimes :boxed:

As for the money, there's usually an assurance (if you have the same system) :thumb_yello:

Hey! How are you?:huglove:

I don't think my parents would have money for such a thing anyway:boxed:

It's great!! :biggrin2: I might take that one on the Mika gig!!

Have you ever worn them?

I'm fine, been shopping...

Kind of love H&M since they played Blame it on the girls today! I got so happy, think my friends almost got embarrassed :biggrin2: and another day I was shopping they actually played Rain, in a little H&M store in Norway! I love it! :mf_lustslow:

I understand, they are expensive! I had braces for a couple of years ago, it did hurt a lot in the beginning but I don't regret it now, after seeing how much better my smile got after using them :thumb_yello:

Take the camera to the gig, and let us see the result :thumb_yello: hehe

Sure, teachers can be so stupid sometimes :aah: We have some dumbasses at our school...:blink: A lot of them are okay though :naughty:

I agree, they're kinda closer to the youth age. And I also think that teaching techniques are more included in their education lately :original:

The milk teeth are really a problem there because they're delaying it :aah:

Sure, teachers can be so stupid sometimes :aah: We have some dumbasses at our school...:blink: A lot of them are okay though :naughty:

I agree, they're kinda closer to the youth age. And I also think that teaching techniques are more included in their education lately :original:

The milk teeth are really a problem there because they're delaying it :aah:

I agree, their teaching is more variating than the older ones usually have, and that makes it more interesting! that's my opinion at least :thumb_yello:

I'm fine, and you? had a nice day?

Oh yeah the milk teeth is kind of a problem :aah : (I have no idea if it's the correct term, but I get what you mean anyway :naug hty: ) One of my real teeth wasn't there, so they pulled the milk tooth and made the teeth go together (sth!). Basically, the dentist knows what to do in each case :wi nk2: Well wearing braces isn't actually that bad - you do have pain, but I only know it in the first few days always after the arch thingy is adjusted :aa h: It varies at how strong it is, but I guess you can tell your dentist you can't stand it when it hurts, maybe they won't make it pull so hard. Of course there's also lose braces, but I'm not sure it would be enough - depends a lot on how much they need to fix. I had brackets for about a year and a half if I remember correctly. They're out now (the cool thing is that immediately after they're out, you have INCREDIBLY white and polished teeth : biggrin2::naug hty: ) , but I'm still wearing a so-called positioner at night. It looks like some thing boxers wear to protect their teeth, and is from New York :teehe e: (expensive again : aah: ). With me that has caused problems with my jaw, but I have always had them... I can't open my mouth properly sometimes : boxed:

As for the money, there's usually an assurance (if you have the same system) :thumb_yello :

Hmmm... I don't know... I'll have to do an orthopan first so they see what's up with my jaw and so they could see what all my teeth are like and how they're going to grow. Then they'll decide what to do... :boxed:

Oh yeah, I know about the assurance,I'll ask my parents about it.

Kind of love H&M since they played Blame it on the girls today! I got so happy, think my friends almost got embarrassed : biggrin2: and another day I was shopping they actually played Rain, in a little H&M store in Norway! I love it! :mf_lustsl ow:

I understand, they are expensive! I had braces for a couple of years ago, it did hurt a lot in the beginning but I don't regret it now, after seeing how much better my smile got after using them :thumb_yello:

Woooow, that's really great!!:wub2::boing: I love H&M btw:wub2:

I see... well, with me it isn't anyting wrong aesthetically, because I think my smile and teeth look okay:blush-anim-cl:

picture.php?albumid=69&pictureid=2657

But the dentist said I'd have technical problems later if it doesn't get fixed.

I dunno! I first have to get 11 milk teeth out that I've got :roftl: Because it doesn't make any sense to wear braces when you have a lot of milk teeth left.

I will lol! I bet you'll like the result :das:

Kind of love H&M since they played Blame it on the girls today! I got so happy, think my friends almost got embarrassed :biggrin2: and another day I was shopping they actually played Rain, in a little H&M store in Norway! I love it! :mf_lustslow:

Haha I heard Rain too once :biggrin2:...and I hardly go shopping :aah:

Woooow, that's really great!!:wub2 :: boing: I love H&M btw:wub2:

I see... well, with me it isn't anyting wrong aesthetically, because I think my smile and teeth look okay:blush-anim-cl:

I dunno! I first have to get 11 milk teeth out that I've got :roftl: Because it doesn't make any sense to wear braces when you have a lot of milk teeth left.

I will lol! I bet you'll like the result :das:

You are right, there is nothing wrong with your smile, it's beautiful :huglove: But talk to your parents and find out about it, but my advice is, if you have the chance and they say you need them, get them now and be able to eat food as long as you live and be happy with them. Instead of getting problems with them later :thumb_yello:

And yes, I guess I'll like the result! :biggrin2: in Norway we aren't allowed to take photos during the gig... Stupid if you ask me!

Haha I heard Rain too once :biggrin2:...and I hardly go shopping :aah:

me neither actually, that's why I got so surprised hearing it, and now I've heard Mika the two last times I've been shopping... Maybe I should begin to do it more often? :roftl:

I agree, their teaching is more variating than the older ones usually have, and that makes it more interesting! that's my opinion at least :thumb_y ello:

I'm fine, and you? had a nice day?

usually :teehee:

Yeah, twas fun with my aunt, but I spent a little too much time on the computer in fact :aah: I'm somewhat lost on MFC right now, too many things have happened... and I still have this damn Internet restriction, so I can't actually join the fun :sneaky2:

Oh well :aah: Didn't eat a lot, but I'm fine anyway :naughty:

Hmmm... I don't know... I'll have to do an orthopan first so they see what's up with my jaw and so they could see what all my teeth are like and how they're going to grow. Then they'll decide what to do... :box ed:

Oh yeah, I know about the assurance,I'll ask my parents about it.

Woooow, that's really great!!:wub 2::boin g: I love H&M btw:wub 2:

I see... well, with me it isn't anyting wrong aesthetically, because I think my smile and teeth look okay:blush-anim- cl:

I dunno! I first have to get 11 milk teeth out that I've got :roft l: Because it doesn't make any sense to wear braces when you have a lot of milk teeth left.

I will lol! I bet you'll like the result :da s:

Yes, they'll take these x-ray pictures and make imprints of your teeth :aah: that's not enjoyable, but don't kill anyway :naughty:

On that photo it looks like you have an underbite :blink: Your smile sure looks fine, but this kinda thing isn't good to keep. And it'll look even better afterwards :wink2:

You are right, there is nothing wrong with your smile, it's beautiful :huglove: But talk to your parents and find out about it, but my advice is, if you have the chance and they say you need them, get them now and be able to eat food as long as you live and be happy with them. Instead of getting problems with them later :thumb_yello:

And yes, I guess I'll like the result! :biggrin2: in Norway we aren't allowed to take photos during the gig... Stupid if you ask me!

me neither actually, that's why I got so surprised hearing it, and now I've heard Mika the two last times I've been shopping... Maybe I should begin to do it more often? :roftl:

I've been told everyone gets problems with their teeth someday just the other day. Sorry don't wanna sound negative :naughty:

no photos at the gig? :blink:

good idea :roftl::roftl: if they play Mika everytime you go there, you can advertise him in that nice sneaky way :naughty:

You are right, there is nothing wrong with your smile, it's beautiful :hugl ove: But talk to your parents and find out about it, but my advice is, if you have the chance and they say you need them, get them now and be able to eat food as long as you live and be happy with them. Instead of getting problems with them later :thumb_y ello:

Thank you:huglove::blush-anim-cl:

Yes, I think you're right... I'll talk to them about it:thumb_yello:

Whaa?? Really:shocked: Why is that?

Yes, they'll take these x-ray pictures and make imprints of your teeth :aah: that's not enjoyable, but don't kill anyway :na ughty:

On that photo it looks like you have an underbite : blink: Your smile sure looks fine, but this kinda thing isn't good to keep. And it'll look even better afterwards :wink2:

I've already made imprints for the first braces I wore and I puked:aah:

No, I have an overbite:wink2: I just 'put' my teeth like that in that picture lol:naughty:

Yeah... thanks for advices girls:huglove:

usually : teehee:

Yeah, twas fun with my aunt, but I spent a little too much time on the computer in fact :aah: I'm somewhat lost on MFC right now, too many things have happened... and I still have this damn Internet restriction, so I can't actually join the fun :sneaky2:

Oh well :aah: Didn't eat a lot, but I'm fine anyway :naughty :

:teehee: Wrote usually, kind of hoping there were someone who's got a great but old teacher. I have to admit, that I don't think I have :teehee:

It's awful when you cant be here for a couple of days, I feel like I've missed so much, even though I've been away just for a couple of hours :teehee::roftl:

I've been told everyone gets problems with their teeth someday just the other day. Sorry don't wanna sound negative :naughty:

no photos at the gig? :blink:

good idea :roftl :: roftl: if they play Mika everytime you go there, you can advertise him in that nice sneaky way : naughty:

I understand, and I wasn't quite happy when they told me I had to get them either, but I still think it's better to have braces when your young than being an old woman with one :biggrin2:

No, there aren't allowed to take photo, video or anything during the gig here in Norway, and I seriously don't understand why norwegians cant take photos of him! I will also have photos from this gig, which I've been taking!

Advertise Mika in a nice sneaky way sounds like a lot of fun :biggrin2:

at least when I can listen to him every time I get there :biggrin2:

Hi, I'm back (without saying goodbye before, sorry for that, my internet collapsed:sneaky2:).

It's kinda stupid that you aren't allowed to take photos during a gig. On the other hand I've found it quite distracting to film or take photos because I want to concentrate on the artist(s) on stage, so I've tried it once and never did it again... (+I can't anymore since I've got an analogue camera)

Archived