• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi, I'm back (without saying goodbye before, sorry for that, my internet collapsed:sneaky2:).

It's kinda stupid that you aren't allowed to take photos during a gig. On the other hand I've found it quite distracting to film or take photos because I want to concentrate on the artist(s) on stage, so I've tried it once and never did it again... (+I can't anymore since I've got an analogue camera)

Hello again :biggrin2:

I'm gonna find out who I have to talk to! I have to do that! :naughty:

Yay, Now I'm following you too!! :thumb_yello::naughty:

You sure do that,maybe you could try with a petition:naughty:

Thanks!!:D

Hey guys :biggrin2::bye:

Hey:huglove:! How are you?

:bye:! I'm good thanks :biggrin2: How are you guys? :D

I'm good too :thumb_yello:

Hi, I'm back (without saying goodbye before, sorry for that, my internet collapsed:sneaky2:).

It's kinda stupid that you aren't allowed to take photos during a gig. On the other hand I've found it quite distracting to film or take photos because I want to concentrate on the artist(s) on stage, so I've tried it once and never did it again... (+I can't anymore since I've got an analogue camera)

I understand, but it is a little fun to have your own pics too, and this will be my first gig, so I would love to actually have some pictures from it :thumb_yello:

You sure do that,maybe you could try with a petition:naughty:

Thanks!!:D

maybe that's what I have to do? :teehee::roftl:

But if I can't do it now, I live in the hope that he will come back to Norway one day! and if he won't come to me, I have to come to him! :roftl: :roftl:

I'm fine too, thanks.

Is everybody here already excited for tomorrow? I certainly am!:biggrin2:

Ohh haha I was like "Whats tomorrow?" But then I saw that post below :roftl:

I am! do you know when things start?

Yes I am excited for tomorrow :aah::biggrin2: I'll be at school though, so I hope I get here in time for everything :dunno:

I'm good too :thumb_yello:

I understand, but it is a little fun to have your own pics too, and this will be my first gig, so I would love to actually have some pictures from it :thumb_yello:

maybe that's what I have to do? :teehee::roftl:

But if I can't do it now, I live in the hope that he will come back to Norway one day! and if he won't come to me, I have to come to him! :roftl: :roftl:

Yeah, that's also true^^

Bit off topic here, but is Norway nice? I'm considering to go on holiday there.:biggrin2:

Hey Keti! :huglove: I'm good thanks, how are you? :D

I'm fine thank you:huglove: how has your day been?

maybe that's what I have to do? :teeh ee: :r oftl:

I think so,yes!!:roftl:

Hahah! Same goes for me! Though I think he'll never come to Serbia:naughty:

Ohh haha I was like "Whats tomorrow?" But then I saw that post below :roftl:

Yes I am excited for tomorrow :aah::biggrin2: I'll be at school though, so I hope I get here in time for everything :dunno:

I'll be at school too, so hopefully the time-difference wont ruin my chance to be here...

Yeah, that's also true^^

Bit off topic here, but is Norway nice? I'm considering to go on holiday there.:biggrin2:

Oh, I kind off have to admit that I love Norway, but it off cause depends on what you look after when you are looking for a place to go on holiday to. Norway has a lot of beautiful nature if you like that, and a lot of great things to experience if you just choose the right place to go :thumb_yello: and we do have cold winters with a lot of snow if you want to come and go skiing or something, our summers are usually warm too, but not too warm if you understand what I mean? :teehee: I do love it, and I think I would have loved to go here for a holiday! :thumb_yello:

I'm fine thank you:huglove: how has your day been?

I think so,yes!!:rof tl:

Hahah! Same goes for me! Though I think he'll never come to Serbia:nau ghty:

Good thanks..I go back to school tomorrow though :sad: The vacation went by waaay too fast :thumbdown: I wanted it to be longer :aah: How was your day?

8 am UK time and the competitions will be running the whole day (that's what I heard at least..)

Ok, then I think I might be logged on here at school too :teehee: :teehee:

I think so,yes!!:roftl:

Hahah! Same goes for me! Though I think he'll never come to Serbia:naughty:

:naughty:

Never give up hoping, you'll never know... Didn't think he would come to Norway either, but in just over 2 months he'll be here! And I'm so excited! :wub2:

I'll be at school too, so hopefully the time-difference wont ruin my chance to be here...

Oh, I kind off have to admit that I love Norway, but it off cause depends on what you look after when you are looking for a place to go on holiday to. Norway has a lot of beautiful nature if you like that, and a lot of great things to experience if you just choose the right place to go :thumb_yello: and we do have cold winters with a lot of snow if you want to come and go skiing or something, our summers are usually warm too, but not too warm if you understand what I mean? :teehee: I do love it, and I think I would have loved to go here for a holiday! :thumb_yello:

I like nature and I've got to choose something for the summer holidays this year, my dad doesn't want to fly anymore so I thought of a tour starting in Sweden and then going over to Norway. I also think Norway would be nice because the lead singer of of Montreal lives there.:aah: Is it a bit good gig-wise there (because of the lack of frequent Mika gigs)?

Good thanks..I go back to school tomorrow though :sad: The vacation went by waaay too fast :thumbdown: I wanted it to be longer :aah: How was your day?

I know:aah: my school starts in a week and I have to study:aah:but I don't want to:aah:

My day was pretty awful, went to the dentist's and got upset about dental barces I'd have to wear :thumbdown:

But I picked up my photocamera I won on mtv adria:biggrin2:

:naughty:

Never give up hoping, you'll never know... Didn't think he would come to Norway either, but in just over 2 months he'll be here! And I'm so excited! :wub2:

I believe you are hun,I'm happy for you:huglove:!! But I really don't think he'll ever come here. He's never ever mentioned Serbia or Ex-yu countries whatsoever. It's probably cos he doesn't have such a strong fan base here.:sad:

I know:aah: my school starts in a week and I have to study:aah:but I don't want to:aah:

My day was pretty awful, went to the dentist's and got upset about dental barces I'd have to wear :thumbdown:

But I picked up my photocamera I won on mtv adria:biggrin2:

Ahh haha I know how you feel :aah: You're so lucky you have another week though, thats good :biggrin2:

Ohh :thumbdown: I had braces for my teeth too...now I'm suposed to wear a retainter thing so my teeth don't go back to how they were before the braces...but I haven't worn it in awhile :aah: I should probably wear it though :fisch:

Awesomeee! Have you used it yet? :biggrin2:

Ok, then I think I might be logged on here at school too :teehee: :teehee:

I think I'll have to log on durring school too :naughty::teehee:

Yeah I hope so too :dunno:

I believe you are hun,I'm happy for you:huglove:!! But I really don't think he'll ever come here. He's never ever mentioned Serbia or Ex-yu countries whatsoever. It's probably cos he doesn't have such a strong fan base here.:sad:

I really hope he comes anywhere near you...

Is Serbia not near Germany or so (I'm sorry I really suck at topography :aah:) but can't you go to a gig in another country, or aren't you allowed?

EDIT: just realized it is nowhere near germany :aah:

I like nature and I've got to choose something for the summer holidays this year, my dad doesn't want to fly anymore so I thought of a tour starting in Sweden and then going over to Norway. I also think Norway would be nice because the lead singer of of Montreal lives there.:aah: Is it a bit good gig-wise there (because of the lack of Mika gigs)?

Oh but that sounds like a great holiday! I have had a lot of holidays just staying in Norway or Sweden, driving to different places and experience the great nature! there has been a lack of Mika gigs here, but there are a lot of other gigs during a year. I live in the middle of the country and usually the big international stars goes to Norways capital, Oslo when they come to Norway, so to see them live I have to take a plane, train or something to see them... It's kind of sad, but I'm going down to Oslo for the Mika gig in march, no matter what :biggrin2: I'm maybe moving to Oslo next year, so maybe there will be more gigs for me then :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Thank you:hugl ove::blu sh-anim-cl:

Yes, I think you're right... I'll talk to them about it:thu mb_yello:

Whaa?? Really:sho cked: Why is that?

I've already made imprints for the first braces I wore and I puked:a ah:

No, I have an overbite:win k2: I just 'put' my teeth like that in that picture lol:naught y:

Yeah... thanks for advices girls:hug love:

ouch :boxd:

Oh :naughty:

welcome!

:teeh ee: Wrote usually, kind of hoping there were someone who's got a great but old teacher. I have to admit, that I don't think I have :te ehee:

It's awful when you cant be here for a couple of days, I feel like I've missed so much, even though I've been away just for a couple of hours :teeh ee::ro ftl:

I understand, and I wasn't quite happy when they told me I had to get them either, but I still think it's better to have braces when your young than being an old woman with one :big grin2:

No, there aren't allowed to take photo, video or anything during the gig here in Norway, and I seriously don't understand why norwegians cant take photos of him! I will also have photos from this gig, which I've been taking!

Advertise Mika in a nice sneaky way sounds like a lot of fun :bigg rin2:

at least when I can listen to him every time I get there :bigg rin2:

Yeah, I'm so outta the swing of things :a ah:

That's actually weird, everyone else seems to be allowed to :blink:

:naug hty: I bet it is... :das:

Hey guys :biggrin2 ::by e:

Hey! :bye: How are you? :biggrin2:

Is everybody here already excited for tomorrow? I certainly am!:big grin2:

I am! :boing: Can't wait in fact :aa: ...d'you think they will have a special guest? :teehee:

Maybe Sunny Monkey will show up :teehee: I'm so guessing, but I love the idea :aah:

:shocked: 32 images!?! :loco:

Ahh haha I know how you feel :aah : You're so lucky you have another week though, thats good : biggrin2:

Ohh :thumbdown: I had braces for my teeth too...now I'm suposed to wear a retainter thing so my teeth don't go back to how they were before the braces...but I haven't worn it in awhile :aah: I should probably wear it though :fisch:

Awesomeee! Have you used it yet? :biggrin2:

You've worn them too? For how long?

Well I suppose it's a real bug anyway:thumbdown:

Yes, I have! I've made photos of some random stuff in my house, e.g. glasses or chair:roftl: It's very cool:D

I really hope he comes anywhere near you...

Is Serbia not near Germany or so (I'm sorry I really suck at topography :aah:) but can't you go to a gig in another country, or aren't you allowed?

EDIT: just realized it is nowhere near germany :aah:

WEll, Serbia isn't very near Germany (it'd take 16-18 hours to get to Berlin from Belgrade by bus), and I'll go to Berlin this year!!:woot_jump: I'm so very happy.... but it'd be v nice of he came somewhere near me,as you said...;)

Archived