Oh but that sounds like a great holiday! I have had a lot of holidays just staying in Norway or Sweden, driving to different places and experience the great nature! there has been a lack of Mika gigs here, but there are a lot of other gigs during a year. I live in the middle of the country and usually the big international stars goes to Norways capital, Oslo when they come to Norway, so to see them live I have to take a plane, train or something to see them... It's kind of sad, but I'm going down to Oslo for the Mika gig in march, no matter what :biggrin2: I'm maybe moving to Oslo next year, so maybe there will be more gigs for me then :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

That's nice:biggrin2: I'll be moving this or next year to a bigger city too, so I'll be able to attend more gigs then. A plane sounds really expensive for a gig... I'm glad The Netherlands isn't that big.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe you are hun,I'm happy for you:huglove:!! But I really don't think he'll ever come here. He's never ever mentioned Serbia or Ex-yu countries whatsoever. It's probably cos he doesn't have such a strong fan base here.:sad:

:wub2: I see, and that is sad! But I'll cross my fingers for you, because you never know! :thumb_yello:

I think I'll have to log on durring school too :naughty::teehee:

Yeah I hope so too :dunno:

MFC goes before school tomorrow! :thumb_yello: I'm so excited, wonder what's going to happen?

Hey! :bye: How are you? :biggrin2:

:

Hey :biggrin2: I'm good thanks! How are you? :D

You've worn them too? For how long?

Well I suppose it's a real bug anyway:thumbdown:

Yes, I have! I've made photos of some random stuff in my house, e.g. glasses or chair:roftl: It's very cool:D

I think I wore my for a little more then a year...so not too long but :dunno: Yeah they are sometimes annoying, but overall they weren't as bad as I thought...but I hated the orthodontist people :roftl:

Haha nice :aah: And thats cool :biggrin2:

I g2g now girls...have to study...maybe I'll come back later:huglove: byebye:bye::huglove:

Bye keti :bye::huglove:

MFC goes before school tomorrow! :thumb_yello: I'm so excited, wonder what's going to happen?

Yeah I'm excited too :D And I don't know whats gonna happen....but I'm sure it will be awesome :biggrin2:

Yeah, I'm so outta the swing of things :a ah:

That's actually weird, everyone else seems to be allowed to :blink:

:naug hty: I bet it is... :da s:

I am! : boing: Can't wait in fact :aa: ...d'you think they will have a special guest? : teehee:

Maybe Sunny Monkey will show up :teehee: I'm so guessing, but I love the idea :aah:

I know, Norway is weird obviously. Oh a special guest would be cool, since I haven't been here so long I have to ask : teehee: who is Sunny Monkey? :teehee :

That's nice: biggrin2: I'll be moving this or next year to a bigger city too, so I'll be able to attend more gigs then. A plane sounds really expensive for a gig... I'm glad The Netherlands isn't that big.

it is, and the tickets to the mika gig is quite expensive too, but I guess it's worth it in the end! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

I g2g now girls...have to study...maybe I'll come back later:huglove: byebye:bye::huglove:

Bye Keti, nice talking to you! :huglove: and good look studying! :thumb_yello:

Talk to you soon :wub2:

I know, Norway is weird obviously. Oh a special guest would be cool, since I haven't been here so long I have to ask : teehee: who is Sunny Monkey? :teehee :

founder of da MFC :thumb_yello: Only found out coz I'm curious about its history and was looking at some of the very first threads :teehee:

Whats StraBbourg? :blush-anim-cl: And do you like taking photos? I love doing that..its so fun :biggrin2:

A city in France, near the border to Germany :teehee:

Well I'm not really good at it, but I just got that cool camera :naughty: and it really is fun :biggrin2:

it is, and the tickets to the mika gig is quite expensive too, but I guess it's worth it in the end! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Bye Keti, nice talking to you! :huglove: and good look studying! :thumb_yello:

Talk to you soon :wub2:

I'm sure it will be. :biggrin2:

Got to go now too, same reason as keti has..

Speak to you all soon.

founder of da MFC :thumb_yello: Only found out coz I'm curious about its history and was looking at some of the very first threads :teehee:

Well I'm not really good at it, but I just got that cool camera :naughty: and it really is fun :biggrin2:

oh, cool! :thumb_yello:

I also love taking pictures, it's so much fun!

oh, cool! :thumb_yello:

I also love taking pictures, it's so much fun!

just realized that even though he's not here often, he steps by a bit too regularly to be that much of a special guest apparently :naughty:

mine are still uploading, it's taking incredibly long :blink:

I'm sure it will be. :biggri n2:

Got to go now too, same reason as keti has..

Speak to you all soon.

Bye! :bye::huglove:

Ohhh okay :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

Haha cool :biggrin2: I love cameras :fangurl:

just realized that even though he's not here often, he steps by a bit too regularly to be that much of a special guest apparently :naughty:

mine are still uploading, it's taking incredibly long :blink:

oh, I see... Did you find out something interesting when you searched for the very first threads? Does ever Mika step by the forum by the way?

oh, I see... Did you find out something interesting when you searched for the very first threads? Does ever Mika step by the forum by the way?

:roftl: don't get your hopes up - he probably does read here occasionally, but he don't talk to us. If he's not someone in disguise that is :mf_rosetinted:

Didn't really find particular informations, but it's SO cool to see a bit of what it was like when it all started off :wub2:

:roftl: don't get your hopes up - he probably does read here occasionally, but he don't talk to us. If he's not someone in disguise that is :mf_rosetinted:

Didn't really find particular informations, but it's SO cool to see a bit of what it was like when it all started off :wub2:

yeah, who knows... but it must be weird to read all the facts about himself, knowing what is true and not... and everything else people in this forum has written about him :naughty:

I understand, if I have nothing to do one day, maybe I'll search it up too :biggrin2: I'm a little interested to read it too :thumb_yello:

yeah, who knows... but it must be weird to read all the facts about himself, knowing what is true and not... and everything else people in this forum has written about him :naughty:

I understand, if I have nothing to do one day, maybe I'll search it up too :biggrin2: I'm a little interested to read it too :thumb_yello:

totally :teehee: But in fact he'd be proud of us :king::naughty:

do that :wink2: it's not normally important, but just fun :teehee:

totally :teehee: But in fact he'd be proud of us :king::naughty:

do that :wink2: it's not normally important, but just fun :teehee:

yeah, he should be at least! :biggrin2::king:

but have to go, have a lot to do before school tomorrow, at least if I'm going to be logged in here all day! :teehee: maybe I'll stop by for a while before I go to bed! :huglove: Talk to you later! :wub2:

Archived