• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi everybody, just popping by (I'm at school now):biggrin2:

I love the competitions.

I got the bonustrack question wrong, how pathetic :roftl:

The other 2 were right though...

Hey:D:D

I got the pic wrong:doh: But the 1st two were right...whassup?

I'm fine, how are you? It's snowing here :biggrin2:

Going home now, brb in 10 minutes or so...

Oh how lovely:D I miss snow here:sad: it snowed a LOT about 2 weeks ago but from then on it's been very warm.

I'm back :biggrin2:

Hey Iridaceae, vote here please cos you're Virgo too:biggrin2::naughty:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21402

Virgos ned to overrule :mad3:

I've already voted yesterday:biggrin2: You can call me Iris btw :wink2:

Oh how lovely:D I miss snow here:sad: it snowed a LOT about 2 weeks ago but from then on it's been very warm.

There's not a lot of snow now (15 cm). But it's quite cold (-5 at daytime, that's cold for where I live:naughty:) but a few weeks ago it was pretty hot here for the time of the year(10 degrees or so).

yeah that was cool :biggrin2:

sorry was gone for lunch

It was the first time i've ever worn anything :aah:

Oh ok:D

I'm back :biggrin2:

I've already voted yesterday:biggrin2: You can call me Iris btw :wink2:

There's not a lot of snow now (15 cm). But it's quite cold (-5 at daytime, that's cold for where I live:naughty:) but a few weeks ago it was pretty hot here for the time of the year(10 degrees or so).

Oh you did:biggrin2: ok, Iris it is then :D pretty name!

Here it was about 40cm and the temperature would get even to -16/-17 C!:shocked:

But that isn't anything surprising, we always have very cold winters...

ABut then it got so warm, even to 20C.

It was the first time i've ever worn anything :aah:

Oh ok:D

Oh you did:biggrin2: ok, Iris it is then :D pretty name!

Here it was about 40cm and the temperature would get even to -16/-17 C!:shocked:

But that isn't anything surprising, we always have very cold winters...

ABut then it got so warm, even to 20C.

Thanks.:biggrin2: Is Keti also your real name? It's a nice name, we don't have it here that much. My cousins name is similar to yours pronunciation-wise though (she's called Käthy).

Wow, that's cooooold. I'd rather have no snow at all, but low temperatures because of an ice skating event that will go for 200 km but if there is snow, the ice is quite bad and doesn't get thick fast enough. The skating event isn't held since 1996 so I really hope it stays cold...

But a lot of snow is fun too, but not to cycle through.

Thanks.:biggrin2: Is Keti also your real name? It's a nice name, we don't have it here that much. My cousins name is similar to yours pronunciation-wise though (she's called Käthy).

Wow, that's cooooold. I'd rather have no snow at all, but low temperatures because of an ice skating event that will go for 200 km but if there is snow, the ice is quite bad and doesn't get thick fast enough. The skating event isn't held since 1996 so I really hope it stays cold...

But a lot of snow is fun too, but not to cycle through.

Keti is my nickname, but my real name is Katarina:wink2:

I like winter and when it's cold! I like it more than summer, anyway:aah:

Since 1996??? Omg, that's quite a long time! O_o

I've only been once to ice-skating and it's was a rather dreadful experience, I don't want to try it ever again LOL:aah:

Keti is my nickname, but my real name is Katarina:wink2:

I like winter and when it's cold! I like it more than summer, anyway:aah:

Since 1996??? Omg, that's quite a long time! O_o

I've only been once to ice-skating and it's was a rather dreadful experience, I don't want to try it ever again LOL:aah:

Katarina is also a nice name, it sounds a bit Russian...

I also like winter more than summer because I can't really stand temperatures above 30C.

Ice skating is really big here, in the winter it's on live-tv almost every weekend on the main channels. For the Olympics in Vancouver, The Netherlands has got a big team (and I dare to say we're going to win gold at least once:blush-anim-cl:). I've been ice skating since I was 3 years old and I really like it, although I can't do it as often as I can because of my f*cked-up knees :(.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to US!!!:huglove:

OMG!!! I remember that one! Love it!:roftl::wub2:

I'll add you to the list:biggrin2:

:biggrin2:

I loved that interview, he looks so confused :teehee:

I also like winter more than summer because I can't really stand temperatures above 30C.

Ice skating is really big here, in the winter it's on live-tv almost every weekend on the main channels. For the Olympics in Vancouver, The Netherlands has got a big team (and I dare to say we're going to win gold at least once:blush-anim-cl:). I've been ice skating since I was 3 years old and I really like it, although I can't do it as often as I can because of my f*cked-up knees :(.

I really like your name Katarina!

In Norway there is -20 now, its freezing, although it often gets so cold in the winter here.

How are you all doing?

Thank you:huglove: Yes, I'm quarter Russian :thumb_yello:

I hate it when it's too hot :thumbdown: I like spring the best - everything's medium :biggrin2:

Awww, what's wrong with your knees? :sad::huglove:

In Norway there is -20 now, its freezing, although it often gets so cold in the winter here.

How are you all doing?

Yes! He was so funny while chewing that food!:roftl: And when he talked about the dog and its passport:lmfao:

But that guy got on my nerves quite a bit:sneaky2:

Thanks you!:huglove: Is Jeanette your real name too? It's lovely,it's sounds French:wub2:

I'm fine, checking all these competitions,have a headache, gotta study :aah:

You?

Thank you:huglove: Yes, I'm quarter Russian :thumb_yello:

I hate it when it's too hot :thumbdown: I like spring the best - everything's medium :biggrin2:

Awww, what's wrong with your knees? :sad::huglove:

Yeah, I like spring too.

I'm ill since I was 5 (I'm 17 now), rheumatism. And it mostly affects my knees and ankles. One of my knees is a bit damaged because of it.. But at the moment it's not as bad as it was a few years ago luckily.:biggrin2:

Yes! He was so funny while chewing that food!:roftl: And when he talked about the dog and its passport:lmfao:

But that guy got on my nerves quite a bit:sneaky2:

Thanks you!:huglove: Is Jeanette your real name too? It's lovely,it's sounds French:wub2:

I'm fine, checking all these competitions,have a headache, gotta study :aah:

You?

:roftl: yeah, and when he told them that he hated it! :biggrin2: Honesty is a good thing! :biggrin2: But has he seriously bought a dog? and if he has, anyone who know which breed?

Yes, Jeanette is my real name, and it actually is a French name :thumb_yello::wub2:

I'm fine, just got home from school, having dinner soon I think! :wink2:

How are you all doing?

Hi! :biggrin2: I'm fine, thanks. How are you.

It isn't freezing here anymore because of the snow atm.

:roftl: yeah, and when he told them that he hated it! :biggrin2: Honesty is a good thing! :biggrin2: But has he seriously bought a dog? and if he has, anyone who know which breed?

Yes, Jeanette is my real name, and it actually is a French name :thumb_yello::wub2:

I don't know if we've got to believe him what the dog concerns.. wouldn't he have posted pics of it on twitter if he really has...

He was really joking around, going with the whole mood of the interview :naughty: it was a little awkward though :aah: think he only mentioned the dog there, so no further info :wink2:

When does your school end? :blink:

Hi! :biggrin2: I'm fine, thanks. How are you.

It isn't freezing here anymore because of the snow atm.

I'm great :thumb_yello:

It is freezing here and a lot of snow at the moment...

I think summer is the best period of the year because it doesn't get too hot here in the summer, but seriously freezing in the winter!

Archived