I don't know if we've got to believe him what the dog concerns.. wouldn't he have posted pics of it on twitter if he really has...

I know, that's why I wondered...

He was really joking around, going with the whole mood of the interview :naughty: it was a little awkward though :aah: think he only mentioned the dog there, so no further info :wink2:

When does your school end? :blink:

I start school at 08.15a.m and end school at 02.45p.m

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, I like spring too.

I'm ill since I was 5 (I'm 17 now), rheumatism. And it mostly affects my knees and ankles. One of my knees is a bit damaged because of it.. But at the moment it's not as bad as it was a few years ago luckily.: biggrin2:

I'm very sorry to hear about that!:sad: But I'm happy that it's better now than it used to be:huglove:

:roftl: yeah, and when he told them that he hated it! :biggrin2: Honesty is a good thing! :biggrin2: But has he seriously bought a dog? and if he has, anyone who know which breed?

Yes, Jeanette is my real name, and it actually is a French name :thumb_yello::wub2:

I'm fine, just got home from school, having dinner soon I think! :wink2:

He's a genius:wub2:

I don't kow about the dog:dunno: Knowing Mika,I don't actually believe anything 100% of what he says :naughty: he's such a teaser!

Lovely!:biggrin2:

I know, that's why I wondered...

I start school at 08.15a.m and end school at 02.45p.m

My school also starts at 8.15 am, we've got to enter the classroom between 8.10 and 8.15 am

Ending at 2.45 pm is relaxed, we usually end at 3 pm or 3.45 pm... but at friday I always end at 12.15 pm. :biggrin2:

I was just wondering cuz you said you were gonna have dinner soon :aah:

I see but the clock is now 04.10 p.m. and we usually eat dinner around 4 in Norway at least :naughty:

He's a genius:wub2:

I don't kow about the dog:dunno: Knowing Mika,I don't actually believe anything 100% of what he says :naughty: he's such a teaser!

Lovely!:biggrin2:

:teehee: That's what I was thinking too, so had to ask if anyone have seen a pic. or something to prove that he really has one?

My school also starts at 8.15 am, we've got to enter the classroom between 8.10 and 8.15 am

Ending at 2.45 pm is relaxed, we usually end at 3 pm or 3.45 pm... but at friday I always end at 12.15 pm. :biggrin2:

oh, it's great to end early at least one day at the week... we always end at that time, if there isn't something special happening :thumb_yello:

I see but the clock is now 04.10 p.m. and we usually eat dinner around 4 in Norway at least :naughty:

Oh, so it's culture confusion again :naughty: We usually have dinner around 6 or 7.

I've got to go now. :(

Bye girls, see you later! :bye:

Bye, see you! :bye:

I've got to go now. :(

Bye girls, see you later! :bye:

Bye hun!:huglove:

:teehee: That's what I was thinking too, so had to ask if anyone have seen a pic. or something to prove that he really has one?

o:

I don't think so! So we can just guess,I guess :aah:

:roftl: Would have been a little weird buying a dog right before he's going on a tour which is going on for at least a year, but hey! it's Mika! so who really knows? :biggrin2::wub2:

yeah, it's Mika :aah: Having a dog is nice, but he said it himself, it's a stupid thing for him with the touring :aah:!

:roftl: Would have been a little weird buying a dog right before he's going on a tour which is going on for at least a year, but hey! it's Mika! so who really knows? :biggrin2::wub2:

Exactly!! Poor dog:lmfao: Mika'd have to drag him all over the world :roftl: But I'm sure it'd later end up in Mrs Penniman's hands or his siblings' hands :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

yeah, it's Mika :aah: Having a dog is nice, but he said it himself, it's a stupid thing for him with the touring :aah:!

I love dogs, I have my own dog, and right now I'm going to a school where one of our subjects actually are about dogs and dog behavior. (I have no idea how to explain that in a way you may possible understand what I mean :teehee::roftl:) I would at least not bring a puppy on a tour bus, and a dog needs a lot of attention and time, so it may not be the smartest time to get one! But have said that, I wouldn't be so very surprised if he actually bought one! :biggrin2::naughty: Mika is Mika :wub2:

going to eat dinner, be right back!

Exactly!! Poor dog:lmfao: Mika'd have to drag him all over the world :roftl: But I'm sure it'd later end up in Mrs Penniman's hands or his siblings' hands :mf_rosetinte d::teehee:

Bet Fortuné'd have to take care of him :mf_rosetinted:

I love dogs, I have my own dog, and right now I'm going to a school where one of our subjects actually are about dogs and dog behavior. (I have no idea how to explain that in a way you may possible understand what I mean :teehee::roftl:) I would at least not bring a puppy on a tour bus, and a dog needs a lot of attention and time, so it may not be the smartest time to get one! But have said that, I wouldn't be so very surprised if he actually bought one! :biggrin2::naughty: Mika is Mika :wub2:

going to eat dinner, be right back!

I know, it's just very complicated to have a dog on tour :aah: There are a lot of people around, so it would definitely get attention, but the whole thing is just :aah: with all the travelling :rolls_eyes:

Bet Fortuné'd have to take care of him :mf_rosetinted:

I know, it's just very complicated to have a dog on tour :aah: There are a lot of people around, so it would definitely get attention, but the whole thing is just :aah: with all the travelling :rolls_eyes:

:roftl: Like "I bought a dog, now you take care of him!" :teehee:

but one thing is for sure, if he actually bought a dog, there is a bigger chance that he doesn't get lonely or something on a tour, traveling all the time. He'll always have someone waiting for him when he's going of the stage, and that must kind of be an comfortable feeling too I guess! :blink:

But it's a little bit weird to buy one right before a tour anyway :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: Like "I bought a dog, now you take care of him!" :teehee:

but one thing is for sure, if he actually bought a dog, there is a bigger chance that he doesn't get lonely or something on a tour, traveling all the time. He'll always have someone waiting for him when he's going of the stage, and that must kind of be an comfortable feeling too I guess! :blink:

But it's a little bit weird to buy one right before a tour anyway :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

:naughty:

sure, touring must be exhausting & making you feel lonely (I think the Relax video gets that vibe across, or very extreme Bon Jovi's Wanted Dead or Alive :aah:)

of course it is, there'll be major problems with all the country hopping - having a dog cross a border is so complicated :blink:

BUNNIES!!! I won the Mika SCream T-Shirt in the Bday competition!:shocked::biggrin2::woot_jump:

Can't believe it!!

I KNOW!!! :woot_jump: i saw your name and did a little applause and squeal!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATZ!!!! :clap:

use your t shirt wisely :mf_rosetinted:

I KNOW!!! :woot_jump: i saw your name and did a little applause and squeal!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATZ!!!! :clap:

use your t shirt wisely :mf_rosetinted:

Congrats! :wub2:

I'm so happy for you! :woot_jump::group_hug:

AWWW, THANK you so much bunnies!!!:woot_jump::huglove::boing:

Archived