• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hiya! aww! :huglove:

apart from cold i'm quite good! tired though...

you? :biggrin2:

apart from being at school I'm quite good too! And it's cold here too, when I went to school today I found out that it's been so cold last night that the locks on our door had freezed, so there were actually snow and ice on the inside of the door... :boxed::shocked:

apart from being at school I'm quite good too! And it's cold here too, when I went to school today I found out that it's been so cold last night that the locks on our door had freezed, so there were actually snow and ice on the inside of the door... :boxed::shocked:

:shocked: OMG! it's not that bad here, there's just very heavy snowfall....

wow :boxed:

:shocked: OMG! it's not that bad here, there's just very heavy snowfall....

wow :boxed:

oh, I wish it was just that here too, because that's pretty usual... right now there is -22c and there was a lot colder when I went for school... I have no idea how cold it was tonight but I bet it was pretty cold! :shocked:

oh, I wish it was just that here too, because that's pretty usual... right now there is -22c and there was a lot colder when I went for school... I have no idea how cold it was tonight but I bet it was pretty cold! :shocked:

Oh My God!!! it's only like -4 here and that's very cold for here...!!! :shocked: we have loads more snow fall than unusual...

Oh My God!!! it's only like -4 here and that's very cold for here...!!! :shocked: we have loads more snow fall than unusual...

Where do you live?

we usually have a huge snow fall in the winter, but this cold is a little too extreme even to be a country far north! It's too cold to even think about going out for a walk or something! :blink:

Where do you live?

we usually have a huge snow fall in the winter, but this cold is a little too extreme even to be a country far north! It's too cold to even think about going out for a walk or something! :blink:

i'm in the north east of england :teehee::biggrin2:

we don't usually so everybody's gone into panic cos we don't enough salt for the roads :aah:

i'm in the north east of england :teehee::biggrin2:

we don't usually so everybody's gone into panic cos we don't enough salt for the roads :aah:

:naughty: how much snow is there actually in england now? heard a lot about it, and all the panic around it the last days :teehee:

:roftl::naughty: Then I seriously can't understand you panicking, we have around 50cm right now! :aah: normally there are around 1m with snow here in the winter :naughty:

we are really not used to it though :naughty: you've probably got the right precations and snow ploughs and stuff... we didn't have that ready!!! :aah::naughty:

Guys! It's Christmas here! :biggrin2::newyear:

bozic-lowres.jpg

(oh and, before you ask me, Ortodox churches celebrate this Xmas,such as Russia, Ukraine,Montenegro,Macedonia,..etc. :aah: But I celebrated the one on 25th Dec too because my Grandma is catholic.)

bozic-lowres.jpg

(oh and, before you ask me, Ortodox churches celebrate this Xmas,such as Russia, Ukraine,Montenegro,Macedonia,..etc. :aah: But I celebrated the one on 25th Dec too because my Grandma is catholic.)

Oh cool! :biggrin2: Merry Christmas!! :huglove:

bozic-lowres.jpg

I agree, that's really cool! :thumb_yello:

Merry Christmas Keti :wub2::huglove:

bozic-lowres.jpg

Merry Christmas keti! :biggrin2::huglove:

lucky :teehee:

Guess I won't be here tonight, I'm having Italian and then at 9 I'm cut off :aah: Oddly enough, e-mail and twitter does still work though :blink:

EDIT: got something mixed up :blink: It's every thursday, but not today, still on holidays. Oh well, I don't like it anyway :naughty:

Archived