• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Jeanette! :biggrin2: I'm good! about to get annoyed at the fact my net will be cut off before the cool time starts though :sneaky2::naughty:

You? :huglove:

Oh... I see...I hate not to be able to be online too...

I'm fantastic, I just found out that me and some friends maybe are going to London, and that if we're going I'm actually able to go to Mika's gig in Londonon 1.March :D and I'm so crossing my fingers for that to happen! :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Oh... I see...I hate not to be able to be online too...

I'm fantastic, I just found out that me and some friends maybe are going to London, and that if we're going I'm actually able to go to Mika's gig in Londonon 1.March :D and I'm so crossing my fingers for that to happen! :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Aww cool! :biggrin2::biggrin2: Crossing my fingers too :wink2:

Been voting for meeks at njr...:naughty:

I want to be a Colorful Bunnie lol I DO I DO I DO!!! I like Bugs Bunny!

:boing: Welcome to da klub!!:biggrin2:

Jeeze i havent been on here for a while :blink:

What have a missed guys? : biggrin2:

Hi!!:D nothing special really!

I haven't got anyone else using my comp...:lol

Anybunny here?

Oh okay :roftl: I don't have anyone here who would try to log on from my computer to MFC, but still,just in case.....:roftl:

Hello Bunnies !! How are you doing this Saturday ? l:

I'm fine thanks, how about you? :D

hi everybunny

Jonaaahh!:huglove:

Can I join the club???::

Of course, darling!!!:huglove: And thanks for all those pics:das:

I'm fantastic, I just found out that me and some friends maybe are going to London, and that if we're going I'm actually able to go to Mika's gig in Londonon 1.March :D and I'm so crossing my fingers for that to happen! :

:woot_jump: I really hope you can go!!!

Guys, I went to see new "Sherlock Holmes" movie in cinema today!!!:biggrin2:

It was sooo awesome! Guy Ritchie has done something totally different and unexpected of Sherlock Holmes! It's got action,fantastics, horror and comedy - all really well mixed into one! I loved it!:wub2:

Robert Downey Junior plays Holmes, and Jude Low plays Dr. Watson!

You should definitely see this one!:thumb_yello:

It was sooo awesome! Guy Ritchie has done something totally different and unexpected of Sherlock Holmes! It's got action,fantastics, horror and comedy - all really well mixed into one! I loved it!:wub2:

Hi :) Im glad you had a good time, now i want ot go and see it but im broke :blink: Maybe try and get one of my mates to pay for me :L (i will pay them back of corse) I made a poster today :biggrin2:

Guest whalesfood

i didn't know guy ritchie had directed it.. now i might see it.

Hi :) Im glad you had a good time, now i want ot go and see it but im broke :blink: Maybe try and get one of my mates to pay for me :L (i will pay them back of corse) I made a poster today :biggrin2:

what sort of poster did you make?

:teehee::naughty:

i'm great thanks! apart from having to go to school tomorrow :sad:

you? :wub2:

I need to go to school too :aah: I keep being jealous of all those people who have these snow days. Should do a bit of research for German (needed in a test next week :aah:) and get going with my apply for that guest student program in the UK.

I'm fine thanks. It's my three months anniversary here :teehee:

But I just felt a bit made fun of for my slightly clumsy-sounding translation :aah: Could be that was just me taking it too serious though.

I need to go to school too :aah: I keep being jealous of all those people who have these snow days. Should do a bit of research for German (needed in a test next week :aah:) and get going with my apply for that guest student program in the UK.

I'm fine thanks. It's my three months anniversary here :teehee:

But I just felt a bit made fun of for my slightly clumsy-sounding translation :aah: Could be that was just me taking it too serious though.

:huh:

meh, i have an exam on tuesday but i can't actually study for it cos it just dependsd on what's on the paper... so i'm not looking forward to it :sneaky2::aah:

:biggrin2: oooo! :yay: it's 6 months for me at some point this week... :blink: really seems longer... :teehee:

:huglove:

:huh:

meh, i have an exam on tuesday but i can't actually study for it cos it just dependsd on what's on the paper... so i'm not looking forward to it :sneaky2::aah:

:biggrin2: oooo! :yay: it's 6 months for me at some point this week... :blink: really seems longer... :teehee:

:huglove:

Ow, I hate when it's not clear what it's actually about :aah:

I know! It always feels longer, especially when you've spent so much time here you're not sure how you spent your time before :naughty:

Archived