• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i didn't know guy ritchie had directed it.. now i might see it.

what sort of poster did you make?

Its a poster spelling out mika :biggrin2: i need to find a photo frame long enough to put it in, i have pictues of the m and the i. I will post a picture once i have the whole thing together, its going to turn out really cool hopefully! :wink2:

Hi :) Im glad you had a good time, now i want ot go and see it but im broke :blink: Maybe try and get one of my mates to pay for me :L (i will pay them back of corse) I made a poster today :biggrin2:

Haha, maybe you should do that, or ask parents to give you money! :roftl:

Oh yes,I read that you made a poster, it sounds so cool :D when you frame it, don't hesitate to post a pic here :wink2:

i didn't know guy ritchie had directed it.. now i might see it.

You should really see it.

I'll go see Avatar on next weekend!

coffee.jpg

Awww :lmfao:

BUNNIES!!! I'm so so soooo depressed about the school... tomorrow it starts again...and I don't want to go to school:crybaby: I hate having tests...and we're gonna have 3 tests when we get back...right after a holiday...:sneaky2: I'm so scared *bites nails*

BUNNIES!!! I'm so so soooo depressed about the school... tomorrow it starts again...and I don't want to go to school:crybaby: I hate having tests...and we're gonna have 3 tests when we get back...right after a holiday...:sneaky2: I'm so scared *bites nails*

:sad: 3 tests right when you get back? Aah thats horrible :thumbdown:

I'm sure everything will go great though...Goodluck with them! :huglove:

I don't want to go back to school tomorrow too :aah:

:sad: 3 tests right when you get back? Aah thats horrible :thumbdown:

I'm sure everything will go great though...Goodluck with them! :huglove:

I don't want to go back to school tomorrow too :aah:

I know :tears: and I don't want to get back...I hate school so much...:aah: At least the stupid subjects we've got. Like math and physics and history.

Thanks Nat :huglove: i hope so too,I've really tried to study over the holiday but I couldn't make myself actually LEARN anything of it:aah:

I know :tears: and I don't want to get back...I hate school so much...:aah: At least the stupid subjects we've got. Like math and physics and history.

Thanks Nat :huglove: i hope so too,I've really tried to study over the holiday but I couldn't make myself actually LEARN anything of it:aah:

I know how you feel :aah: I hate math so much, and I really just hate my math class...

No problem :huglove: Ohh :teehee: Its weird that they give you tests right when you get back....they should wait until your really back in school for a couple of days/weeks :dunno:

I know how you feel :aah: I hate math so much, and I really just hate my math class...

No problem :huglove: Ohh :teehee: Its weird that they give you tests right when you get back....they should wait until your really back in school for a couple of days/weeks :dunno:

I know that it's weird,but they've always done it like that here:thumbdown: They act like they expect you to study the WHOLE holiday!! They give that much homework and books to read and lessons to prepare for tests.

I know that it's weird,but they've always done it like that here:thumbdown: They act like they expect you to study the WHOLE holiday!! They give that much homework and books to read and lessons to prepare for tests.

Ohh :sad: I hate when theres tons of homework to do :boxed: Its so annoying...especially over holiday breaks and vacations....Its like we have so much homework to do while were in school, and then they give us homework while we aren't in school...I think its too much :aah:

Ohh :sad: I hate when theres tons of homework to do :boxed: Its so annoying...especially over holiday breaks and vacations....Its like we have so much homework to do while were in school, and then they give us homework while we aren't in school...I think its too much :aah:

Exactly!! They just enjoy killing us :aah::aah:

:woot_jump: I really hope you can go!!!

I really hope so too, the problem is just "Can I actually afford it?" :blink:

Guys, I went to see new "Sherlock Holmes" movie in cinema today!!!:biggrin2:

It was sooo awesome! Guy Ritchie has done something totally different and unexpected of Sherlock Holmes! It's got action,fantastics, horror and comedy - all really well mixed into one! I loved it!:wub2:

Robert Downey Junior plays Holmes, and Jude Low plays Dr. Watson!

You should definitely see this one!:thumb_yello:

I'm going to see it one day too, and avatar... there just should have been more hours in one day! I seriously can't do everything I want to! :aah:

iuin.jpg

:teehee::wub2:

:huglove::wub2:

I really hope so too, the problem is just "Can I actually afford it?" :blink:

I'm going to see it one day too, and avatar... there just should have been more hours in one day! I seriously can't do everything I want to! :aah:

:huglove::wub2:

Oh I know, that's a major problem for me too :thumbdown: My mum and I are thinking of perhaps going to Munich too, but apparently we won't have enough money:boxed:

I'm gonna see Avatar soon!!

I think his feet are sexy. :teehee::roftl:

Hello girls :bye: ,can i join?

Hi!:huglove: Of course! :D what's your name?:wink2:

Oh I know, that's a major problem for me too :thumbdown: My mum and I are thinking of perhaps going to Munich too, but apparently we won't have enough money:boxed:

I'm gonna see Avatar soon!!

I think his feet are sexy. :teehee::roftl:

:sneaky2: It's so sad everything needs to cost a lot of money, I'm planning to go there for my winter-break at school, with some classmates... But honestly it doesn't seem so very bright for our trip... But i really, really want to go! :crybaby:

I love to go to the cinema, but I don't do it so often... much more likely to find me at the theatre :biggrin2:

what's not sexy about him? :teehee::blush-anim-cl::roftl::wub2:

:biggrin2: I'm Victoria,what's your name?

My full name is Katarina, but call me Keti!:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

:sneaky2: It's so sad everything needs to cost a lot of money, I'm planning to go there for my winter-break at school, with some classmates... But honestly it doesn't seem so very bright for our trip... But i really, really want to go!

I love to go to the cinema, but I don't do it so often... much more likely to find me at the theatre : biggrin2:

what's not sexy about him? :te ehee:: blush-anim-cl::ro ftl::wub2:

Awwww,I know hunny,I know you want to go!!:huglove: so do I...:tears: I really hope for the best for you!!

Same here:biggrin2: I love love theatre:wub2: I haven't been to theatre for about 2 months...will go soon with my friend to watch "Chicago" - I've watched it twice already but my friend didn't,so I'l be going with her :D

I mean, really :das::teehee:

Awwww,I know hunny,I know you want to go!!:huglove: so do I...: tears: I really hope for the best for you!!

Same here:biggrin2 : I love love theatre:wub2: I haven't been to theatre for about 2 months...will go soon with my friend to watch "Chicago" - I've watched it twice already but my friend didn't,so I'l be going with her :D

I mean, really :das::teehee:

I really hope for the best for you too! :huglove: hopefully, we both get to go! :wub2: I'm crossing my fingers for both of us! :huglove:

Oh, Chicago, I love Chicago! They played it at the theatre where I lived a year ago, think I saw it six times or something! :teehee:

:wub2: He's just amazing! no words can explain it! He kind of gave me a new hobby, drawing pictures of him! :teehee::roftl: haha

:thumb_yello: thanks for the welcome.

So what are you talking about? ( to try to join your conversacion :roftl:)

:huglove:

right now we're talking about how much we both wan't to go to as much Mika gigs as possible in 2010, but that no one of us really do have enough money to do it... :tears:

But I have to go to bed now, having school tomorrow, and I'm actually not feeling so very good at the moment, got a really bad headache...

But I'll talk to you more later! :biggrin2:

It's really nice to have you in our club :thumb_yello:

Archived