:huglove:

right now we're talking about how much we both wan't to go to as much Mika gigs as possible in 2010, but that no one of us really do have enough money to do it... :tears:

But I have to go to bed now, having school tomorrow, and I'm actually not feeling so very good at the moment, got a really bad headache...

But I'll talk to you more later! :biggrin2:

It's really nice to have you in our club :thumb_yello:

Oh school,luckily i'm done with that:roftl:, if you're feeling bad you should better rest, :bye:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm here! :biggrin2:

how are you today? :huglove:

Hi Jeanette! :biggrin2:

I'm okay thanks. Am *doing* some homework :aah: Thinking about that one guy :aah::naughty: Sometimes he reminds me of Mika like crazy :shocked:

Oh yeah and I'm wondering if I have OCD traits :roftl:

What about you? :huglove:

Hi Jeanette! :biggrin2:

I'm okay thanks. Am *doing* some homework :aah: Thinking about that one guy :aah::naughty: Sometimes he reminds me of Mika like crazy :shocked:

Oh yeah and I'm wondering if I have OCD traits :roftl:

What about you? :huglove:

:wub2::roftl:

:teehee: I'm "doing" some homework too... means drawing, listening to music, and reading here :roftl::biggrin2:

I dunno, I'm not even entirely sure what it is :roftl: And I'm only saying traits of it :teehee:

I like making lists...:mf_rosetinted:

If I'm not mistaking it's like doing something very often because you just feel like you have to. Like your afraid of getting sick and wash your hands all the time! It usually comes because you think something bad is going to happen if you don't do this things... That's at least what I think it is!

I don't think making lists is a part of having OCD, if you're not doing it ALL the time! kind of can't survive without them, obsessive list making :teehee: But I don't know :roftl:

If I'm not mistaking it's like doing something very often because you just feel like you have to. Like your afraid of getting sick and wash your hands all the time! It usually comes because you think something bad is going to happen if you don't do this things... That's at least what I think it is!

I don't think making lists is a part of having OCD, if you're not doing it ALL the time! kind of can't survive without them, obsessive list making :teehee: But I don't know :roftl:

Haha fine then :roftl: I can very well survive without 'em :naughty: Maybe I'm just too bored in school :blink::lmfao:

I looked at the wiki page - certainly not :roftl::aah:

Kewl way to spend some hours though - wondering bout that :naughty: Especially as it's something not exactly dangerous for a change :mf_rosetinted: (I'm kinda hypochondriac you know :aah:)

hehe :thumb_yello: Great you don't have it :biggrin2:

It's specially cool to use hours on it if you were supposed do homework :naughty:

Hi guys! :huglove: How are you all??

I just got back from school. It didn't pass so bad. :boxed:

Hi Keti :huglove:

I'm great, still haven't done the homework I should have done... :teehee:

and you? :biggrin2:

And I'm kind of just sitting here wondering if I'm going to London or not... It kind of depends on my friends right now, because I want to go! :shocked:

Hi Keti :huglove:

I'm great, still haven't done the homework I should have done... :teehee:

and you? :biggrin2:

And I'm kind of just sitting here wondering if I'm going to London or not... It kind of depends on my friends right now, because I want to go! :shocked:

Jeanette!:huglove:

Oh :teehee: I must go now for homework too:tears:

I'm fine thanks :) a bit tired.

:shocked: Are your friends reluctant about it? It's not fair!:boxed: It always turns out to be complicated when you want to go somewhere with your friends... I hope you'll get to go after all!

Archived