Jeanette!:huglove:

Oh :t eehee: I must go now for homework too:tears:

I'm fine thanks :) a bit tired.

:shoc ked: Are your friends reluctant about it? It's not fair!:boxed: It always turns out to be complicated when you want to go somewhere with your friends... I hope you'll get to go after all!

They still haven't decided if they want to go or not, kind of makes it complicated to plan anything without knowing how many people which are going... But if it turns out that not everyone is going, I'm hoping enough are so we still get to go...

I gotta go :crybaby: Leaving you with this wonderful pic...:wub2:

mikawithapiagetaltiplan.jpg

Bye hun! Ttyt!:huglove::bye::wub2:

Beautiful picture!

Love the jacket, looks a little like some of the norwegian national costumes! :wub2:

Talk to you later hunney :huglove:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello bunnys : )

Who likes my siggy? Please tell me how i can improove! :wi nk2:

Oh, it's very interesting!:biggrin2:

Hi people!

I'm freezing... brr... It's cold, here!

awwwwwww... this pic is amazing! :wub2:

It's pretty cold here too!

Yeah:wub2:

They still haven't decided if they want to go or not, kind of makes it complicated to plan anything without knowing how many people which are going... But if it turns out that not everyone is going, I'm hoping enough are so we still get to go...

Beautiful picture!

Love the jacket, looks a little like some of the norwegian national costumes! :wub2:

Talk to you later hunney :huglove:

Yes of course, it's always a problem...especially if you like to plan things in advantage, like I do :aah:

Oh does it really? I've never noticed that!:biggrin2::wub2:

See you later dear:huglove:

Did u ever listen to "Casanova" ? It's a Paulina Rubio's song....

:fighty:

I've never listened to that song, no!

hey everyone

how are we all :wub2:

Hey:huglove: I'm fine, at school atm LOL :naughty:you?

Hi Keti! :bye:

Bet you're having a very interesting lesson :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

How is everyone? :biggrin2:

Hey Kathy!:D

Oh yes, very :naughty: I'm raising my hand non-stop,I just can't believe how amazing and educative our lesson is :mf_rosetinted:

(I'm having computer lesson btw,dunno if that's the right term LOL).

I'm fine thanks, what about you?:wink2:

Hey Kathy!:D

Oh yes, very :naughty: I'm raising my hand non-stop,I just can't believe how amazing and educative our lesson is :mf_rosetinted:

(I'm having computer lesson btw,dunno if that's the right term LOL).

I'm fine thanks, what about you?:wink2:

I know, I always do the same, it's incredible how brilliant our teachers are :mf_rosetinted:

...I dunno, I use the same anyway :naughty:

I'm good, thanks! :biggrin2: We have so much snow here, I was running around in the garden for at least half an hour! :yay: Amazing how much fun it can be to run around in the snow :roftl: And we made chocolate! :licks_lips:

Had a chemistry test today, I'm super relieved it felt right most of the time.

We'll prolly have two little tests this week, and on thursday another big one :boxed: Oh well.

Oh, see you then :bye:

Hey Jeanette! :biggrin2: Yes, I'm still here :biggrin2: How are you? :huglove:

Hi!

I kind of don't have a name for what I'm feeling right now, kind of angry, sad and ahhh... Tired! This has really not been my day at all! Our school bus didn't show up, so we had to wait in the cold for another, and had to take 3buses to get home... And I got a big assignment back which I really didn't get the grade I deserved on... And I still don't know if we're going to London or not, and getting stressed about getting tickets to the Mika gig, because I don't want the chance to pass me if I'm actually in London when it is... So Yeah, it's not really been my day today...

How about you? :huglove:

Hi!

I kind of don't have a name for what I'm feeling right now, kind of angry, sad and ahhh... Tired! This has really not been my day at all! Our school bus didn't show up, so we had to wait in the cold for another, and had to take 3buses to get home... And I got a big assignment back which I really didn't get the grade I deserved on... And I still don't know if we're going to London or not, and getting stressed about getting tickets to the Mika gig, because I don't want the chance to pass me if I'm actually in London when it is... So Yeah, it's not really been my day today...

How about you? :huglove:

Oww :boxed: feel better :huglove::huglove:

I'm pretty good actually. Like I said before, it's amazing how much fun playing in the snow can be :naughty:

I need to find some interesting interviews with Robbie Williams...:aah:

And I'm glad about chemistry :teehee:

It's really a proper exam week, though we don't have it that way :naughty: at least I needn't study for English :roftl:

I'm back!!:biggrin2:

I know, I always do the same, it's incredible how brilliant our teachers are :mf_ros etinted:

...I dunno, I use the same anyway

I'm good, thanks! : biggrin2: We have so much snow here, I was running around in the garden for at least half an hour! :ya y: Amazing how much fun it can be to run around in the snow :rof tl: And we made chocolate! :li cks_lips:

Had a chemistry test today, I'm super relieved it felt right most of the time.

We'll prolly have two little tests this week, and on thursday another big one : boxed: Oh well.

Oh, see you then ::

Ooooh, snow!! :boing: That's so cool! I'm wishing for snow here too... *sniffet*

I'm eating some chocolate right now LOL:naughty: With biscuits :licks_lips:

I'm glad to hear it all went fine!:biggrin2:

What, you'll have 3 more tests from chemistry, or some lessons mixed up? :blink:

Hi, Anyone here?

:huglove:

Hi dear!!:huglove: I'm here! How are you?:wub2:

Hey peoples :biggrin2:

What style of hair do you think i should have? And what colour? :mf_roset inted:

Hey Zoe:biggrin2:!

Hmmm I dunno,what colour is your hair now? And what style do you have now?

Ooooh, snow!! :boing: That's so cool! I'm wishing for snow here too... *sniffet*

What, you'll have 3 more tests from chemistry, or some lessons mixed up? :blink:

Hey Zoe:biggrin2:!

Hmmm I dunno,what colour is your hair now? And what style do you have now?

Having a good day? :mf_rosetinted:

I have dark brown at the moment and i have a full findge, but i have been trying to train it into a side frindge, and its to my shoulders.

yay!

I'll be crossing my fingers for you :wink2: Haha that's brilliant :naughty:

biology tomorrow (I guess), German on thursday :aah:, and most prolly English on Friday. Handy to have a teacher who keeps announcing the small tests :roftl:

Oww :boxed: feel better :huglove::huglove:

I'm pretty good actually. Like I said before, it's amazing how much fun playing in the snow can be :n aughty:

I need to find some interesting interviews with Robbie Williams...:aah:

And I'm glad about chemistry :tee hee:

It's really a proper exam week, though we don't have it that way :naughty: at least I needn't study for English :ro ftl:

tanks :huglove:

Great, playing in the snow is amazing, we do have a lot of snow in Norway too, but right now it's too cold to be outside. What are you using the interviews with Robbie Williams to?

I'm back!!:biggrin 2:

Ooooh, snow!! :b oing: That's so cool! I'm wishing for snow here too... *sniffet*

I'm eating some chocolate right now LOL:naug hty: With biscuits :licks _lips:

What, you'll have 3 more tests from chemistry, or some lessons mixed up? :blin k:

Hi Keti :huglove:

My day's been really crappy (just wrote why, if you read my last post in here :wink2:), but it's getting better now since I've got home and loged in here :thumb_yello: How are you doing today?

tanks :huglove:

Great, playing in the snow is amazing, we do have a lot of snow in Norway too, but right now it's too cold to be outside. What are you using the interviews with Robbie Williams to?

Aww shame :aah:

Wanna pimp my article with some facts / anecdotes :naughty: Especially compared to the Mika / TBWKTM one, it's poorly 'researched' :naughty:

Archived