• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aww shame :aah:

Wanna pimp my article with some facts / anecdotes :naughty: Especially compared to the Mika / TBWKTM one, it's poorly 'researched' :naughty:

Haha, I see...

Maybe it isn't always the best to choose to write about him first, makes people expect a lot of you for your next one :teehee::biggrin2:

Its been rainy/snowy and its getting dark aswelland its only 10 minute past 4. But iv been ill all day :sneaky2:

Aww hope you'll feel better soon :huglove:

Haha, I see...

Maybe it isn't always the best to choose to write about him first, makes people expect a lot of you for your next one :teehee::biggrin2:

:roftl: Well I'm not gonna change that anymore! :naughty::biggrin2:

It's all in the magazine already.

I have 4 + a teacher interview and some teacher quotes out of 40 pages, and my friend has a 5 pages article about MJ, a self-drawn picture of him + another article :naughty:

Having a good day? :mf_ro setinted:

I have dark brown at the moment and i have a full findge, but i have been trying to train it into a side frindge, and its to my shoulders.

I don't know what's your eye colour. Maybe you could try black with some crazy coloured forelocks, if you like. Or,maybe you could cut your hair to short but with 'creased' parts of hair on the back (very popular these days) with full fringde,colour uhhh...Maybe dark red or something.

What's your eye colour? It pretty much depends on the eye colour as well, if you want it to look good that is. :mf_rosetinted:

biology tomorrow (I guess), German on thursday :a ah:, and most prolly English on Friday. Handy to have a teacher who keeps announcing the small tests :rof tl:

Oh god:boxed: I hate it when I have that much to study:aah:

Good luck with those:huglove:

can i join?? can i join?? can i join?? can i join??

CAN I JOIN??

littlebunnyfoofoo_2.jpg

it's not mine but it's so sweet!!!

With posting a picture like that, of course you can.

LOOL, you're in bunny! Welcome!:huglove: Ciao!

Hi Keti :huglove:

My day's been really crappy (just wrote why, if you read my last post in here :win k2: ), but it's getting better now since I've got home and loged in here :thum b_yello: How are you doing today?

I've just read it :sad: It's been a crappy day for you indeed... I'm very sorry for that :sad::huglove: I believe you deserve a higher mark for your assignment!!

I'm fine thanks, at school right now LOL. have a bit of a headache :boxed: again:boxed:

I don't know what's your eye colour. Maybe you could try black with some crazy coloured forelocks, if you like. Or,maybe you could cut your hair to short but with 'creased' parts of hair on the back (very popular these days) with full fringde,colour uhhh...Maybe dark red or something.

What's your eye colour? It pretty much depends on the eye colour as well, if you want it to look good that is. :mf_rosetinted:

I've just read it :sad: It's been a crappy day for you indeed... I'm very sorry for that :sad::huglove: I believe you deserve a higher mark for your assignment!!

I'm fine thanks, at school right now LOL. have a bit of a headache :boxed: again:boxed:

I agree about the eye colour thing, It really depends on that!

It has, but it's already getting better playing Mika loud while singing with and drawing! Always make me happy! :wub2: I'm finished at school for today happily! Maybe you should get some air for your headache? There usually gets a lot of bad air inside when it's cold outside, people gets afraid to open the windows to get fresh air, especially at schools... It may help! :huglove:

Thanks keti :huglove: I think I should get going on some :aah:

Oh yeah:aah: I'll have to study like a dog when I get back home from school too:aah:

Waaaaaaaaaah.. *-* :wub2:

*me very happy* Thank youuuuuuuu.. :roftl:

:bye:

No problemo :biggrin2:

How are you? What's your name? :thumb_yello:

Oh god:boxed: I hate it when I have that much to study:aah:

Good luck with those:huglove:

With posting a picture like that, of course you can.

LOOL, you're in bunny! Welcome!:huglove: Ciao!

Yeahh, i have green eyes, i think i will go with the popular one :biggrin2: i will probally have it died black , thankyou for the advice! :thumb_yello:

Aww hope you'll feel better soon :huglove:

:roftl: Well I'm not gonna change that anymore! :naughty::biggrin2:

It's all in the magazine already.

I have 4 + a teacher interview and some teacher quotes out of 40 pages, and my friend has a 5 pages article about MJ, a self-drawn picture of him + another article :naughty:

Thankyou :)

haha, I usually have that problem too... :roftl:

Yes...see, I'm here :roftl: Okay I wanted to say iMMa answered me on twitter :biggrin2:

My neame is Jolanda..

I'm pretty fine.. but i have to study for my exam at the university so i'm really upset.. :sneaky2:

That's a cool name! :biggrin2:

Wow, we've written 100 pages bunnies!

Congrats! :wub2: Love you all! :huglove:

Woot! Only 234 to go for a new thread :naughty:

lemme find a nice piccie...:original:

mika.jpg

or two..:naughty:

2929472562.jpg

No, not yet... But I'm going to his gig in Oslo in march and maybe one in London if I'm lucky :biggrin2:

How about you?

I haven't seen him, 'cause i live in latinamerica :sneaky2:, i'm hoping he'll come this year or maybe the next one :teehee: .

Archived