• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I haven't seen him, 'cause i live in latinamerica :sneaky2:, i'm hoping he'll come this year or maybe the next one :teehee: .

I see... I'm crossing my fingers for you! :wink2:

yes it's awesome :naughty: Where's keti when her thread has a party?

90744_mika-performs-in-los-angeles-april-15-2009.jpg

I don't know, she should have been here celebrating with us :blink:

Thank you!:thumb_yello: , you're at school right, don't you have winter holidays our are those over?

I were at school but I'm home now...

We had christmas holiday until january the 4th and we have winter holiday the last week in february here in Norway... And I'm looking forward to it already!

I were at school but I'm home now...

We had christmas holiday until january the 4th and we have winter holiday the last week in february here in Norway... And I'm looking forward to it already!

Oh Good , here we're on summer break ( well if you can call it that way, it's raining as usual :sneaky2:) and it lasts untill march, but then no one has holidays until july :aah:

brilliant right now...as I've posted *some* above, my day was pretty good so far :biggrin2: And party :naughty:

How was your day? :biggrin2:

it was ok... had my first and only exam.... i managed to quote Lady Gaga's 'Paparazzi' in it in context! :aah: that's an achievement in my book :naughty:

how was yours? :biggrin2:

CONGRATS!!! :yay:

Thank you :huglove:

Oh Good , here we're on summer break ( well if you can call it that way, it's raining as usual :sneaky2:) and it lasts untill march, but then no one has holidays until july :aah:

Oh... Sounds good! :biggrin2:

How long does your summer break last?

And where do you live?

it was ok... had my first and only exam.... i managed to quote Lady Gaga's 'Paparazzi' in it in context! :aah: that's an achievement in my book :naughty:

Wow, congrats, it's so much fun when you manage to do that :roftl:

Oh... Sounds good! :biggrin2:

How long does your summer break last?

And where do you live?

Well i'm still on summer break, it started in december and it finishes i think mid march :mf_rosetinted:, i live in Chile, far far away from europe :sneaky2: , you are from Norway, is it cold there ?

And this pics are for celebrating my 200 post!

What a day! :huglove:

normal_25566.jpg

page72a_copy.jpg

:yay: Congratz!

it was ok... had my first and only exam.... i managed to quote Lady Gaga's 'Paparazzi' in it in context! :a ah: that's an achievement in my book :na ughty:

Haha awesome :naughty:

Cool - chemistry went surprisingly well (I'll have forgotten half of it by next week :naughty:), was running around in the snow like mad & built a mini snowman :teehee: Plus I had homemade ice cubs (assuming that's the right word lol) - chocolate! :licks_lips: I'm just waiting for Ant to turn up :biggrin2:

Well so much for my homework :aah::aah:

I'm back :biggrin2:

Well i'm still on summer break, it started in december and it finishes i think mid march :mf_rosetinted:, i live in Chile, far far away from europe :sneaky2: , you are from Norway, is it cold there ?

:teehee: Sounds so wrong having summer break in december! Right now it isn't soooo cold, round -15C in the middle of the day (which also is a little too cold) but last week we had temperatures down to -27C which was unbearable! How is the temperature in Chile nowadays?

congratulation!!!! And :bye:

:yay: Congratz!

Thank you :huglove:

Archived