• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
me want me want :wub2:

if they have him i think i'm gonna get him... :biggrin2:

i have the perfect reason!

my grandma gave me the money and she's really old and fragile so i'm sure she would like me to have something to remember her by and all soft toys i have hold a special place or memory for me... :wub2:

can't wait till next monday now :naughty:

if they have him i think i'm gonna get him... :biggrin2:

i have the perfect reason!

my grandma gave me the money and she's really old and fragile so i'm sure she would like me to have something to remember her by and all soft toys i have hold a special place or memory for me... :wub2:

can't wait till next monday now :naughty:

:tears: wish i could afford him

:tears: wish i could afford him

i only can cos of christmas and my bday 13 days after... :aah:

my best friend. Have had him for more than 10 years

Billede0428.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! i have an Eeyore! my friend bought him for me years ago... :wub2: i'm afraid i don't like Winnie the Pooh though... :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

OH! my mum's gonna let me buy him!!!!! :boing::yay:

awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! i have an Eeyore! my friend bought him for me years ago... :wub2: i'm afraid i don't like Winnie the Pooh though... :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

Mine is then in 9 month so i have to wait... if i wanna wait till my bday :blink:

I donno whats my fave. and last fave from Disney. I just love disney. Disney was the reason for why i wanted to become an animator. Loved/love it so much so my g-dad got me an original drawing of donald from 39. Still has it in frame of course

edit: from "Donald's Penguin" from 1939

Mine is then in 9 month so i have to wait... if i wanna wait till my bday :blink:

I donno whats my fave. and last fave from Disney. I just love disney. Disney was the reason for why i wanted to become an animator. Loved/love it so much so my g-dad got me an original drawing of donald from the 50s. Still has it in frame of course

:huglove:

wow!!!! :wub2: my mum has a Mickey Mouse comic from years and years ago in a frame... but that's awesome!!!!

on some characters from disney, i'm not keen (Mickey and Minnie for example) but i love most others :wub2:

we watched 'Anastasia' in History today cos it's to do with Russia :biggrin2: it was amazing! i love Bartok :wub2:

:huglove:

wow!!!! :wub2: my mum has a Mickey Mouse comic from years and years ago in a frame... but that's awesome!!!!

on some characters from disney, i'm not keen (Mickey and Minnie for example) but i love most others :wub2:

we watched 'Anastasia' in History today cos it's to do with Russia :biggrin2: it was amazing! i love Bartok :wub2:

Nice! :)

would so much love to have more drewings. I will never forget when i was in practical training as an animator for 2 months :wub2:

cant believe i thought the drawing was from the 50s :doh:

my best friend. Have had him for more than 10 years

Billede0428.jpg

Aww he's so cute:wub2:

Mine's a white bear I got when my sister was born - 11 years ago now and it don't look so good anymore:aah::naughty:

That's brilliant:biggrin2::yay:

I've got a cuddly tiger - not a bunny, but very cute :wub2: Can i join this thread?

9lme.jpg

I'm considering joining:mf_rosetinted:

In fact I'm in! :naughty:

Add me please?

I love bunnies! And colour even more!

Can i join?

Bunnybunnybunnybunny

and well, i cant really deny i like hot pictures of Mika! :drool:

You will all be added up :huglove:

Okay. Actually I have a French test tomorrow:aah: Oh well, languages are okay with me.

How about you?

French! Ok I need your advice..I'm planning to start learning a new language next year - it will be either French or Italian. But I can't choose which one of those I'm gonna start learning next year! :roftl: so what do you recommend? :naughty:

I didn't go to school today because I had sore throat, but I went shopping and bought two T-shirts, two pairs of earrings and a necklace with a funny toy! And my Rain single arrived today :wub2:

French! Ok I need your advice..I'm planning to start learning a new language next year - it will be either French or Italian. But I can't choose which one of those I'm gonna start learning next year! :roftl: so what do you recommend? :naughty:

I didn't go to school today because I had sore throat, but I went shopping and bought two T-shirts, two pairs of earrings and a necklace with a funny toy! And my Rain single arrived today :wub2:

I recommend French!!

And kathy, dyou want me to test you? We could doo like you did for my german!

I can't really tell about Italian, I've tried to learn it only for a short period:aah: French is definitely easier than what it's said to be sometimes - the pronounciation has caused me a little more problems than English or Italian though. But like I said, only a little more, and it's a very nice language. Keep in mind that I don't know what it's like coming from another language than German though:aah:

Aww still?:huglove: Cool! What toy? *is curious*

Yay!:boing:

Guest whalesfood

i spoke italian before my stroke. it's an easy language to learn and fun to speak.

i hope you're feeling better! lol did you go out to go shopping or online shopping? haha.

I recommend French!!

I can't really tell about Italian, I've tried to learn it only for a short period:aah: French is definitely easier than what it's said to be sometimes - the pronounciation has caused me a little more problems than English or Italian though. But like I said, only a little more, and it's a very nice language. Keep in mind that I don't know what it's like coming from another language than German though:aah:

Aww still?:huglove: Cool! What toy? *is curious*

Yay!:boing:

Ok, so French it is then :biggrin2: I'll definitely learn Italian too at some point of time, maybe in two years :bleh:

I speak English really really fluently, and I know German pretty great too but I'm too scared to speak it :blush-anim-cl:

It's like a stuffed toy dog, colours are green and blue with purple dots, and he has two yellow buttons instead of his eyes, it looks a bit like those toys from Happy Endling video:biggrin2: I'd take a pic but my camera isn't charged.

i spoke italian before my stroke. it's an easy language to learn and fun to speak.

i hope you're feeling better! lol did you go out to go shopping or online shopping? haha.

Yeah people have told me about it, I'll definitely learn it too :thumb_yello:

But French is sexy :das: lol

:roftl: I went out to do my shopping!I was too bored at home! xD

Keti ... you should be doing your lines .. or have you finished them all already :sneaky2:

:blink: What lines??

EDIT** Ooh I saw it now!!! :roftl:

Holy Laurel, please forgive me. I shall not make edits of Mika's...umm intimate bodyparts any more.

:bow::tears:

Archived