• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not much here either... Kind of thinking about doing some homework, but then I have to log out of here and... that may seem like a little bitt of a problem for me these days...! :biggrin2:

You're not alone :bleh: Trying to remember things that happened since Ant was gone - filling her up on the most important stuff. Um...*thinks*...*pause*...it's so much! :aah::naughty:

You're not alone :bleh: Trying to remember things that happened since Ant was gone - filling her up on the most important stuff. Um...*thinks*...*pause*...it's so much! :aah::naughty:

I understand... and then there is the problem of finding the most important stuff, because almost everything seems important! :biggrin2: But I have to go again, I must do some homework at least! :teehee:

But I'll talk to you later, don't be surprised if I'm online again before I go to bed :roftl::huglove:

I understand... and then there is the problem of finding the most important stuff, because almost everything seems important! :biggrin2: But I have to go again, I must do some homework at least! :teehee:

But I'll talk to you later, don't be surprised if I'm online again before I go to bed :roftl::huglove:

Well I won't be online anymore then :aah:

...wait, I think e-mail did still work :loco: That'd be sth to try :naughty:

See you :bye:

yes it's awesome :naughty: Where's keti when her thread has a party?

90744_mika-performs-in-los-angeles-april-15-2009.jpg

I don't know, she should have been here celebrating with us :blink:

Computer lesson over I guess :dunno:

Yeah, she's missing all the fun.:teehee:

*nods head* Yes, my computer lesson was over...:thumbdown:

Awww :teehee:

Btw Keti, how was your first couple of days back at school? :huglove:

Hey Nat!!:huglove:How are you?:D

It was fine thanks:biggrin2: not REALLY good because they appointed more exams :aah:

EDIT** sorry I have to go:sad: I'm having a dinner and then I have to study.:thumbdown:

Bye!:huglove::bye:

Hey Nat!!:hug love:How are you?: D

It was fine thanks: biggrin2: not REALLY good because they appointed more exams :a ah:

EDIT** sorry I have to go:sad: I'm having a dinner and then I have to study.:thumbdown:

Bye!:huglove::bye:

:bye:!!

I'm good thanks! Just tired from homework and stuff :aah:

Ohh well I'm glad it was fine :biggrin2: But having more test and exams is :thumbdown: I have some this week too :aah:

Oh Okay..goodluck with your homework, and have a good dinner! :biggrin2: Goodnight keti! :bye::huglove:

The 'basic' knowlegde I have to print out for history is, er, a lot :blink:

Awww I missed all the fun&party! :te ars:

funny-pictures-rabbit-opens-mouth-for-carrot.jpg

I'm happy about our little club nevertheless,over 100 pages in less than a month is a real success!!:wu b2::big grin2:: huglove:

:roftl::wub2: I like the second cake :teehee::naughty:

ep14_rabbits_224.jpg

:fan gurl:

The black ones look EXACTLY like my Sarah!! Except for Sarah is much bigger:bigg rin2:

Haha that bunny is so perfect for us :roftl:

Aww cute! :wub2:

Hello bunnies! :bye:

Does anyone have any advice for a girl who lives in one country but wants to go to university in another?

j8gpec.jpg

I don't have any.. but if you are enrolled in the university of your country you can do the ERASMUS if your university do it.. indeed you can go live in another country and start the university there.. but you have to be sure if the bachelor is valid in your country.. i don't know if i explain myself very well but is difficult to write in english.. :blush-anim-cl:

Archived