I hate my researches. Why does the German test have to have the topics eating disorders and bullying? It's depressing :thumbdown:

And I probably won't finish it tonight, so that means at least getting up early again tomorrow :crybaby: I might just drop bullying, it's going to be tasks to choose from....

Anyway, my dad made an exception and is only cutting my net at ten tonight, but I still don't think I'll be here :emot-sad:

Hope you lot are feeling better than me right now :huglove:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate my researches. Why does the German test have to have the topics eating disorders and bullying? It's depressing :thumbdown:

And I probably won't finish it tonight, so that means at least getting up early again tomorrow :crybaby: I might just drop bullying, it's going to be tasks to choose from....

Anyway, my dad made an exception and is only cutting my net at ten tonight, but I still don't think I'll be here :emot-sad:

Hope you lot are feeling better than me right now :huglove:

don't be so sad!!!! :huglove:

but I am :bleh: Thank you anyways :huglove: checking here sporadically will keep me alright I guess :naughty:

Oh btw, your twitter link is invalid :blink:

Why????? ok maybe I insert the wrong name.. ups.. i will check it later!!! :teehee: There is also in my signature if you want to follow me!! :wink2:

Yes, come here is a very good way to don't be sad.. :wub2:

Hey! Well I'll be gone in a quarter hour :aah: brilliant how we all are online at the same time :mf_rosetinted::naughty: How are you? :huglove:

Haha :aah: And yeah...stupid time zones :naughty:

I'm good thanks :biggrin2: How are you?

I forget if I ever said my name...but anyways I'm natalie :aah:

what's happened?

it's just blergh. i want to draw or do something that i really enjoy but i have to think up ideas for my performance community performance and i have become painfully shy in that class.... and in Art graphics when we were told we would be giving a presentation of our work to the class i felt like bursting into tears :sad:

Haha :aah: And yeah...stupid time zones :naughty:

I'm good thanks :biggrin2: How are you?

I forget if I ever said my name...but anyways I'm natalie :aah:

Read my long post up there - or back one page :naughty: BUT I'm better now. Thanks MFC! :naughty:

Yes you said :biggrin2: I'm Kathy, just in case :naughty:

i'm not liking today... :huh:

can i skip to Saturday please?

thank you.

:lol3: I agree. What's the matter? :huglove:

*oh you already answered above :aah:

it's just blergh. i want to draw or do something that i really enjoy but i have to think up ideas for my performance community performance and i have become painfully shy in that class.... and in Art graphics when we were told we would be giving a presentation of our work to the class i felt like bursting into tears :sad:

Aww I know how that feels :huglove: It's gonna better soon :thumb_yello:

I'm gone then :aah::bye::huglove:

oh don't worry.. me too i'm very very shy so i understand you.. but you don't have to cry!!! You can't resolve anything becomin sad!!! Listen to some song of mika and turn your tears to a big smile!!! :biggrin2:

Read my long post up there - or back one page :naughty: BUT I'm better now. Thanks MFC! : aughty:

Yes you said :biggrin2: I'm Kathy, just in case :naug hty:

Ohh okay :teehee: Yeah MFC is the best solution to everything :aah: I love this place :wub2:

Woops okay, I can never remember :naughty: And okay cool :teehee:

Aww I know how that feels :hugl ove: It's gonna better soon :thumb_y ello:

I'm gone then :aah::bye::huglove:

Bye! :bye::huglove:

oh don't worry.. me too i'm very very shy so i understand you.. but you don't have to cry!!! You can't resolve anything becomin sad!!! Listen to some song of mika and turn your tears to a big smile!!! :biggrin2:

i'm really shy cos i don't have any good friends in those classes but outside i'm so loud i have to be told to shush! and my work isn't nearly half as good as the others in my class... :sad: i think i'm afraid of getting something wrong...

i also have the shyness problem at parent's evenings cos i just become absolutely terrified and want to shrink into my chair but no teacher has anything bad about me to say...

Mika always makes me happy :biggrin2: and MFC of course :wub2:

bye Kathy! :bye:

I agree with Joliye, definitely listen to some Mika songs :biggrin2::huglove:

And I also know about Shy-ness :huh: I'm usually shy...and sometimes its annoying because (especially in one of my classes...) people are all loud and not shy...so they always wonder why I don't talk and this one kid said "she's just the shy girl, she's always shy" and he thought he was being funny :sneaky2: But I didn't think it was :aah:...anyways I know how you feel about being shy...sorry I just wrote like a paragraph :blush-anim-cl:

Archived