i'm really shy cos i don't have any good friends in those classes but outside i'm so loud i have to be told to shush! and my work isn't nearly half as good as the others in my class... :sad: i think i'm afraid of getting something wrong...

Mika always makes me happy :biggrin2: and MFC of course :wub2:

bye Kathy! :b ye:

Thats like the same as me....I'm just really shy in that one class...I don't know why :aah: I think its because I don't really know anyone in that class :dunno:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats like the same as me....I'm just really shy in that one class...I don't know why :aah: I think its because I don't really know anyone in that class :dunno:

i know them, i used to be best friends with one of the girls actually but i just don't have the same confidence as i usually do... :huh:

i know them, i used to be best friends with one of the girls actually but i just don't have the same confidence as i usually do... :huh:

Ohh :huh: I think thats why I actually found Mika and became a fan...his story is so interesting :blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

Anyways I think I have to go now...Bye! :bye::huglove:

yeah.. is very bad when you don't have confidence after beeing very good friend..

me too i was in the same situation with my class.. and it's bad.. and very sdepressive.. but you don't have to think you are worse than other!!!! :tears:

Hi! :bye:

How are you? :huglove:

I'm fine thank you :original: Listening to Mika's DJing - again. I burnt it on CD :naughty: Relieved cuz my exam is over, and it's still snowy :wub2: Everything great atm :boing:

So yeah, I guess I'm good :naughty:

What about you? :huglove:

Hey :]

Im in school, in history, have to do about the industrial resolution.. is that a type of carrot?! :blink::biggrin2:

Wha? :lmfao:

I'm fine thank you :original: Listening to Mika's DJing - again. I burnt it on CD :naughty: Relieved cuz my exam is over, and it's still snowy :wub2: Everything great atm :boing:

Wha? :lmfao:

I dunno im just bored lmao i have to do somthing about the spinning jenny.. is that a type of cabbage? :roftl::roftl:

:teehee: Oh I really understand that feeling, nothing is better than being finnished with an exam! I'm great too, off to dinner soon... :thumb_yello:

:teehee: Oh I really understand that feeling, nothing is better than being finnished with an exam! I'm great too, off to dinner soon... :thumb_yello:

Yes :biggrin2: I didn't quite finish it off, but now I don't need to worry about the researches anymore :naughty: Loathed them :aah:

That's great :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

So...what's up?

aus-54.jpg

(Angel's :thumb_yello:)

I'm great! I got asked out today :wub2: How are you?

Aww you're so lucky :wub2: I'm not feeling as good as I already have today :thumbdown: Just came back from my Italian lesson, and I really don't like it :boxed: the lesson, the language is great :teehee: + I'm missing someone enough to practically have withdrawal symptoms :tears:

...and I'm a bit confused regarding the guy I like. Well, ain't I always? :naughty:

Look:

photogrpah-a-rainbow.jpg

:original: Makes me feel better. So does Mika :thumb_yello:

edit* oops, that's too big...I'll find another rainbow coloured pic...

edit** it's fine now :original:

Hey K!!! i'm pretty great thanks!!! :boing: you?

trying to draw Lady GaGa :teehee:

Haha that's cool :thumb_yello: I've tried to draw Mika some time ago...well two weeks to be exact :naughty: I'm not too content with it :mf_rosetinted:

Read above :aah: But thank god I'm starting to feel better :thumb_yello:

It's often like this :blink:

I'm really confused about the guy I like lol. Some guy said 'd'you think he (tbil) fancies Kathy?' to another one today :blink:

Archived