Haha that's cool :thumb_yello: I've tried to draw Mika some time ago...well two weeks to be exact :naughty: I'm not too content with it :mf_rosetinted:

Read above :aah: But thank god I'm starting to feel better :thumb_yello:

It's often like this :blink:

I'm really confused about the guy I like lol. Some guy said 'd'you think he (tbil) fancies Kathy?' to another one today :blink:

I made Mika artwork last night :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not feeling as good as I already have today :thumbdown: Just came back from my Italian lesson, and I really don't like it :boxed: the lesson, the language is great :teehee: + I'm missing someone enough to practically have withdrawal symptoms :tears:

...and I'm a bit confused regarding the guy I like. Well, ain't I always? :naughty:

Ooh, who is it that you miss?:sad: Do you want to talk to me,can i help you anyhow?:huglove:

:naughty::thumb_yello:

It's alright, he'll come back soon :blush-anim-cl: I'm just kinda sad right now :sad:

Oh well.

:huglove: Try not to think about it or something...listen to music,I think that's the best cure ever:teehee: or read:thumb_yello:

Hello Bunnies!

How are you all doing today? :huglove:

Hi Jeanette!:huglove: I'm not-so-okay:sad: Seems that none of us is :sad:

How are you?:wub2:

That too - :aah:

Oh... Well, you like that guy right? But you're confused because you're not sure that he likes you too,even though you heard them talking about it?:boxed:

Oh... What's wrong?

I'm sick today, but apart from that I'm ok :wink2:

I'm sick too :thumbdown: Hope you feel better soon!:original:

i'm okay! :original: mostly...

just wish there were more hiours in the day...

Oh, great! You need to correct our average LOL:roftl:

Sometimes i wish that too:boxed:

Thanks:huglove: I really don't want to get sick right now you know, the school's just started and I have so much work to do:aah:

How's your day been?

I understand, My day's been pretty boring, but also a little bit great. Were home from school, so just been drawing and listening to music almost all day :thumb_yello: How's your day been?

GROUP BUNNY HUG!!!!! :aah:

:group_hug:

I'm in on that one!

:group_hug:

@RainbowGirl: YES!! Group huggy :groupwave:

I understand, My day's been pretty boring, but also a little bit great. Were home from school, so just been drawing and listening to music almost all day :thumb_yello: How's your day been?

:

That sounds like an amazing day to me:wub2: (the drawing and music part at least LOL) I can't wait for weekend :sad:

My day's been...dnjhfsjhfsf. :naughty:

Been at school, got some grades,got pissed because of sth my friend did,and this whole week I've been feeling really down. :thumbdown::boxed:

Awww... I just saw a video of Mika speaking Norwegian!

He's so sweet and he was actually really good! :thumb_yello::wub2:

WOW! can you please post it?:wub2:

@RainbowGirl: YES!! Group huggy :groupwave:

That sounds like an amazing day to me:wub2: (the drawing and music part at least LOL) I can't wait for weekend :sad:

My day's been...dnjhfsjhfsf. :naughty:

Been at school, got some grades,got pissed because of sth my friend did,and this whole week I've been feeling really down. :thumbdown::boxed:

WOW! can you please post it?:wub2:

I can't wait either! I'm so sorry to here this, I'm crossing my fingers for you getting a much better week, next week! :huglove:

If there is anything I can do for you, let me know, ok? :huglove:

Here's the videolink:

I can't wait either! I'm so sorry to here this, I'm crossing my fingers for you getting a much better week, next week! :huglove:

If there is anything I can do for you, let me know, ok? :huglove:

Here's the videolink:

Thanks darling!:huglove: i hope the next week will be better too :boxed: But, considering all the exams I'll have...I'm gonna have to study again:sneaky2:

Ok, I will:huglove: you're so sweet to me:wub2:

Thanks! Oohh, he's so cute! I don't know Norwegian, but it sounds good!:lmfao:

Thanks! :)

Hello:bye:

Thanks darling!:huglove: i hope the next week will be better too :boxed: But, considering all the exams I'll have...I'm gonna have to study again:sneaky2:

Ok, I will:huglove: you're so sweet to me:wub2:

Thanks! Oohh, he's so cute! I don't know Norwegian, but it sounds good!:lmfao:

Hello:bye:

:huglove:

I understand, but you'll just have to think positive and everything will turn out fine :thumb_yello: And don't hesitate to ask if there is anything, I'll be happy to help :huglove:

He is, and it's really good Norwegian to not have been speaking it before... We have people living here for many years which speaks is worse than he is doing here :thumb_yello::wub2:

:huglove:

I understand, but you'll just have to think positive and everything will turn out fine :thumb_yello: And don't hesitate to ask if there is anything, I'll be happy to help :huglove:

He is, and it's really good Norwegian to not have been speaking it before... We have people living here for many years which speaks is worse than he is doing here :thumb_yello::wub2:

I know I have to think positive, everybody says me so, but sometimes I just can't get the sad and depressive thoughts out of my head :boxed: I don't know why...It's been like that for about a year now:sad:

I will, thanks again:huglove:

Really? That's interesting! But what can I say, he's really got sense for languages:wub2: I bet he'd talk Serbian if he came here too LOL.

Archived