• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know I have to think positive, everybody says me so, but sometimes I just can't get the sad and depressive thoughts out of my head :boxed: I don't know why...It's been like that for about a year now:sad:

I will, thanks again:huglove:

Really? That's interesting! But what can I say, he's really got sense for languages:wub2: I bet he'd talk Serbian if he came here too LOL.

I understand, I'm having the same problems as you... My mother's been quite sick for a long time now, and it's hard to think positive about things all the time, but I've learned that you just have to think positive as much as posible, and hope for better times :thumb_yello:

He really is, it's impressiv to listen to! Would love to be as good with languages as he is! :wub2:

why do i have to be stuck with curly hair?

meh :sne aky2:

:roftl: Usually the ones with curly hair moan about it and the ones with straight hair moan about their hair too:lmfao: For a short time I wanted to have curly hair...

I didn't know you had curly hair btw:D

wonderful, about to get off.. for about an hour, then back on so.. be right back :D

Oh ok, see you soon :D though I think I'l be off when you get back :(

I understand, I'm having the same problems as you... My mother's been quite sick for a long time now, and it's hard to think positive about things all the time, but I've learned that you just have to think positive as much as posible, and hope for better times :thumb_yello:

He really is, it's impressiv to listen to! Would love to be as good with languages as he is! :wub2:

Oh no...I'm sorry to hear about your mother :sad::huglove:

It's really hard, yes... One of my grandmas died about 4 years ago,I found her dead, and from then on I've been really anxious and sad most of the time;e.g. I get really upset when I call my parents or my other grandma on phone and they're not answering it, I always think about the worst possible:boxed: And I don't know WHAT to do not to think so, because dark thoughts are sometimes killing and constraining me :boxed: And I've been suffering from severe headaches, it's really bad too.

im good my back really hurts but anyways im good

how are you? :das:

Hope your back gets better soon though:huglove:

I'm ill:sad:

I'm okay thanks :D I'm just tired and ready to rip up my homework and throw it away...aah I'm so sick of homework :boxed: I hate it :aah:

How are you? :biggrin2:

Hahahah:roftl: See that's a good idea, I might as well give it to my rabbit so she can chop it up :naughty:

Do you have much for homework?:sad:

I'm ill:aah:

:roftl: Usually the ones with curly hair moan about it and the ones with straight hair moan about their hair too:lmfao: For a short time I wanted to have curly hair...

I didn't know you had curly hair btw:D

yep that's how it works :naughty:

yep it's unbelieveably curly... when it's straight it's about a 1/3 of the way down my back then when i wash it springs back to above my shoulders :sneaky2: i remind myself of a poodle... :aah: corkscrew ringlets :sneaky2: there's a picture in one of my albums on my profile...

Hope your back gets better soon though:huglove:

I'm ill:sad:

aww thanks i fell out of the back of our land curser on to hard ground :roftl: we were in the car park at the bach and a car was comeing :roftl:

it didnt hurt as much as the embaresment everyone rushed over laughing:sneaky2: at me

i hope you get better soon :wink2:

Oh no...I'm sorry to hear about your mother :sad::huglove:

It's really hard, yes... One of my grandmas died about 4 years ago,I found her dead, and from then on I've been really anxious and sad most of the time;e.g. I get really upset when I call my parents or my other grandma on phone and they're not answering it, I always think about the worst possible:boxed: And I don't know WHAT to do not to think so, because dark thoughts are sometimes killing and constraining me :boxed: And I've been suffering from severe headaches, it's really bad too.

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that... :huglove:

Then I really understand why you are having times when you're depressed and sad, that's really natural! Have you talked to someone about this, like really said everything you feel like you have to say? because that maybe will help you in some way, and if you want to I can PM you my email and you can write everything you feel like you need to, to me there and I'll try to help you the best I can! I guess this is something you'll always going to think about some way or another, and it's sad you had to go through it! :huglove: I'm really hoping you'll be able to "forget" it as much as posible so you'll have more happy and amazing days than days where you are depressed! You know you'll always have us bunnies to talk to if there is something! :huglove:

Hahahah:roftl: See that's a good idea, I might as well give it to my rabbit so she can chop it up :naughty:

Do you have much for homework?:sad:

I'm ill:aah:

Hahah :roftl: I could give it to my brothers bird, but I think she would choke :boxed::naughty: Well, I have some really stupid science work, its really confusing to me...I don't understand it that much...then I have to figure out a math problem...its Quadratics :boxed: Its 2 of my favorite subjects...math and science :mf_rosetinted: Not really...:aah:

Ohh I'm sorry :sad: I hope you're feeling better soon! :wub2:

yep that's how it works :naughty:

yep it's unbelieveably curly... when it's straight it's about a 1/3 of the way down my back then when i wash it springs back to above my shoulders :sneaky2: i remind myself of a poodle... :aah: corkscrew ringlets :sneaky2: there's a picture in one of my albums on my profile...

I can take your curls, and you can get my straight hair, because I would much rather have curls :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

yep that's how it works :naugh ty:

yep it's unbelieveably curly... when it's straight it's about a 1/3 of the way down my back then when i wash it springs back to above my shoulders :sne ak y2: i remind myself of a poodle... :aa h: corkscrew ringlets :sne aky2: there's a picture in one of my albums on my profile...

Oh yes, I saw only your bday album - and in one of those pics you have straight hair! But now I took a look on your other album - your hair is soooo cool :punk: I love it!:D

aww thanks i fell out of the back of our land curser on to hard ground we were in the car park at the bach and a car was comeing

it didnt hurt as much as the embaresment everyone rushed over laughing:sneak y2: at me

i hope you get better soon :wi nk2:

Oh no, that must've hurt :boxed:

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that... :huglove:

Then I really understand why you are having times when you're depressed and sad, that's really natural! Have you talked to someone about this, like really said everything you feel like you have to say? because that maybe will help you in some way, and if you want to I can PM you my email and you can write everything you feel like you need to, to me there and I'll try to help you the best I can! I guess this is something you'll always going to think about some way or another, and it's sad you had to go through it! :hugl ove: I'm really hoping you'll be able to "forget" it as much as posible so you'll have more happy and amazing days than days where you are depressed! You know you'll always have us bunnies to talk to if there is something! :hu glove:

I have talked about it to my parents years ago,but now there's actually nothing that I feel I should mention to them - I just feel sad inside most of the time...:/ And it wasn't only my granny's death,there's been lots of other things that I don't want to bore you with right now...I usually express my feelings through poems and drawings, when I feel inspired that is... It helps me a lot :original: And talking to my friends on the MFC too of course:huglove:

Thank you so much dear, I really really appreciate it, it's lovely when you know that you have someone you can talk to and who'll understand you, apart from your family:huglove:

I'll PM you my email too, and also, the same goes for you, if you feel sad or if you have anything to share, please do email me...I'll be glad to try to help you too:huglove:

Hahah :rof tl: I could give it to my brothers bird, but I think she would choke : boxed: :naug hty: Well, I have some really stupid science work, its really confusing to me...I don't understand it that much...then I have to figure out a math problem...its Quadratics : boxed: Its 2 of my favorite subjects...math and science :mf_ros etinted: Not really...:a a h:

Ohh I'm sorry :sa d: I hope you're feeling better soon! :wu b2:

Hahahahaha :lmao:

OMG, math, now I see why you're unhappy about it :aah: I hate math too...as I've already probably mentioned it for a couple of thousand times LOL! xD

And we had physics test today -.-

Thank you!:huglove:

Hahahahaha : lmao:

OMG, math, now I see why you're unhappy about it :aah: I hate math too...as I've already probably mentioned it for a couple of thousand times LOL! xD

And we had physics test today -.-

Thank you!:hugl ove:

Haha :aah: Same here, I think I've mentioned it alot too...That I don't like it :naughty:

Ohh :thumbdown: how did your test go?

No problem! I have to go now :boxed: (and get started on that math :aah: So fun :mf_rosetinted:) Anyways Goodnight!! :bye::huglove:

Haha :aah: Same here, I think I've mentioned it alot too...That I don't like it :na ughty:

Ohh :thumb down: how did your test go?

No problem! I have to go now :boxed: (and get started on that math :aah: So fun :mf_rosetinted:) Anyways Goodnight!! :bye::huglove:

I really don't get naoyne who enjoy doing math and physics:boxed: it's all just so boring and unvivid to me, just numbers and some symbols...so uninteresting....

I think it went fine,I copied most of the test from my friend who knew how to do some tasks LOL:naughty:

Ooh, good luck then:aah: I bet you'll have fun:aah::mf_rosetinted:

Goodnight!!:huglove:

I have talked about it to my parents years ago,but now there's actually nothing that I feel I should mention to them - I just feel sad inside most of the time...:/ And it wasn't only my granny's death,there's been lots of other things that I don't want to bore you with right now...I usually express my feelings through poems and drawings, when I feel inspired that is... It helps me a lot :original: And talking to my friends on the MFC too of course:huglove:

Thank you so much dear, I really really appreciate it, it's lovely when you know that you have someone you can talk to and who'll understand you, apart from your family:huglove:

I'll PM you my email too, and also, the same goes for you, if you feel sad or if you have anything to share, please do email me...I'll be glad to try to help you too:huglove:

I understand, there isn't always your parents which is the right persons to talk to, although it's a smart thing to do once in a while. And don't be afright to bore me with anything, as I said I'd love to hear your story if it may help you! But I understand you expressing you feelings through poems and drawings, because I do the same thing! And MFC has helped me a lot too these last couple of weeks! :biggrin2: It's great to have friends, what should we do without them? :huglove:

I understand, there isn't always your parents which is the right persons to talk to, although it's a smart thing to do once in a while. And don't be afright to bore me with anything, as I said I'd love to hear your story if it may help you! But I understand you expressing you feelings through poems and drawings, because I do the same thing! And MFC has helped me a lot too these last couple of weeks! :biggrin2: It's great to have friends, what should we do without them? :huglove:

Thanks hun:huglove:

That's great! Isn't it?:biggrin2: Art has always been the easiest way to express what I feel.

I'm off to bed now, have to wake up in 6 hours :boxed:

Talk to you bunnies later :huglove:

Oh no, school right:aah:

Goodnight, sleep well!!:huglove:

I don't have any.. but if you are enrolled in the university of your country you can do the ERASMUS if your university do it.. indeed you can go live in another country and start the university there.. but you have to be sure if the bachelor is valid in your country.. i don't know if i explain myself very well but is difficult to write in english.. :blush-anim-cl:

Thank you, I think I get what you mean..

I want to go to Humber College in Toronto, Canada but the money is a big deal for me because I don't have much of it.

Also, I want to study music but I have an eye disability and my support is an issue here so I don't feel I can ask for advice from them. I'm basically short sighted but like... REEEEEALLY short sighted.

Reading music I need to learn but once I know how to read it, I need to memorise it as I need the page really close otherwise.

My degree doesn't have to be valid in New Zealand. I do what I can to leave here because my style of doing things isn't so "Cool" here as it might be in Canada, the UK or Europe so I try to go abroad.

I have a bit of time. I'm 15 turning 16 in May so still quite young but I know Humber accept foreign students because they found me on Twitter when I started going on about it and I got to ask questions. Whomever does their twitter is really nice! :wink2:

EDIT: I'm a vocalist if that's of any importance :original:

Archived