• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh... Well, you like that guy right? But you're confused because you're not sure that he likes you too,even though you heard them talking about it?:boxed:

yeah...it's stupid sometimes :aah:

:huglove: Try not to think about it or something...listen to music,I think that's the best cure ever:teehee: or read:thumb_yello:

Yeah music rules :biggrin2: I'm better today, sleeping helps a lot too :naughty:

Sorry I disappeared last night :aah: I don't like Internet restrictions :sneaky2:

Hiya! :boing: i'm fantastic thanks! you? :biggrin2::wub2:

Pretty good as well thanks :biggrin2: Just got back from horseback riding :naughty: And my pupil's mag teacher's gonna step by tomorrow to take the FINALLY finished layout to the copy shop :naughty:

Come here tomorrow and you'll get an exclusive beforehand glimpse into our infamous Stachel which is out next week :mf_rosetinted:

Come here tomorrow and you'll get an exclusive beforehand glimpse into our infamous Stachel which is out next week :mf_rosetinted:

Given the, um, overwhelming demand, I will post four pages :mf_rosetinted:instead of five :glasses2:

This is the Cover

Cover-1.jpg

will take articles down after a while :wink2:

Unbenannt2.jpg

should have put the lines off :blink:

Article1.jpg

Artc.jpg

You'll never guess who wrote that one :mf_rosetinted:

I'm great thanks! A little bit tired and I have some homework to do soon, but I'm fine :aah: How are you? :biggrin2:

I'm okay. Need to pay attention to when my parents stop watching their movie :aah: but having a pic fight on the random thread is fun :naughty:

+ look at my pupils' mag :boing:

I'm okay. Need to pay attention to when my parents stop watching their movie :aah: but having a pic fight on the random thread is fun :naughty:

+ look at my pupils' mag :boing:

Ohh...a pic fight? :naughty: Sounds awesome :biggrin2:

You're looking at a magazine? Or should I look at something? I don't understand :blush-anim-cl: Sorry...I get confused easily :aah:

Archived