Ohh...a pic fight? :naughty: Sounds awesome :biggrin2:

You're looking at a magazine? Or should I look at something? I don't understand :blush-anim-cl: Sorry...I get confused easily :aah:

about one page back :thumb_yello: I'm so proud I finished it off! :biggrin2:

I'm afraid I'll have to go soon tho :sad:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Given the, um, overwhelming demand, I will post four pages :mf_rosetinted:instead of five :glasses2:

This is the Cover

Cover-1.jpg

will take articles down after a while :wink2:

Unbenannt2.jpg

should have put the lines off :blink:

Article1.jpg

Artc.jpg

You'll never guess who wrote that one :mf_rosetinted:

is this the mag you were talking about? It looks awesome :biggrin2:

That Mika page is so cool :D

Hi bunnies:huglove::bye: I'm still ill, but I think I'm getting better....:boxed:

How are you all? I miss you!:huglove:

:huglove:

i hope you do get better! you've got exams right? :sad::huglove:

we miss you too! :wub2:

i'm meh. :huh: i'm in my miserable mood which helpfully is also my song writing mood and i have to write a song performance :aah:

:huglove:

i hope you do get better! you've got exams right? :sad::huglove:

we miss you too! :wub2:

i'm meh. :huh: i'm in my miserable mood which helpfully is also my song writing mood and i have to write a song performance :aah:

Hey Kat! Thanks:huglove: yeah:sad: Doctor said I shouldn't go to school until Tuesday, but I still feel like crap so my parents are thinking of keeping me home until the end of the week so I get cured completely...It'd be awkward to go out and to go to school now when everyone's ill and when swine flu's around...over 60 people have died here from it:boxed:

A song for some performance? What kind of a performance is it?:)

Ooh I know,I hate having to write sth on purpose:thumbdown: But you can listen to some other songs, get inspired by them...by Mika:wink2:

Hey Kat! Thanks huglove: yeah:sad: Doctor said I shouldn't go to school until Tuesday, but I still feel like crap so my parents are thinking of keeping me home until the end of the week so I get cured completely...It'd be awkward to go out and to go to school now when everyone's ill and when swine flu's around...over 60 people have died here from it:boxed:

A song for some performance? What kind of a performance is it?

Ooh I know,I hate having to write sth on purpose:thumbdown: But you can listen to some other songs, get inspired by them...by Mika:wink2

:huglove: aww! as long you get completely better!

:shocked: 60.

over here about 2 or 3 have died and they had underlying health problems... it's not been much of a problem here... :boxed:

it's for my performance community piece abd we have to put together a piece and go somewhere to perform it...

i have to write it about a particular thing which makes it worse... it's supposed to be about trains :aah:

i've written part of a different song though which has nothing to do with it :naughty: it's called Naked Twister :teehee::roftl:

i might listen to blue Eyes for inspiration :wink2:

i hope you get better! :wub2:

:huglove: aww! as long you get completely better!

:shocke

d: 60.

over here about 2 or 3 have died and they had underlying health problems... it's not been much of a problem here... :

boxed:

it's for my performance community piece abd we have to put together a piece and go somewhere to perform it...

i have to write it about a particular thing which makes it worse... it's supposed to be about trains :a ah:

i've written part of a different song though which has nothing to do with it :naughty: it's called Naked Twister :tee hee: :ro ftl:

i might listen to blue Eyes for inspiration :win k2:

i hope you get better! :wub2:

Well, here about a half had underlying health problems, but a lot of kids of my age has died as well:boxed: It's rather alarmist here :boxed: They had closed the schools for 2 weeks twice already, and it's rumoured that they'll close them again in February.

Trains?! :aah: Hahaaa, okay, yes, that is a bit awkward... I don't think I'd know what to write about if I were you too!:aah:

Hmmm, sounds interesting:teehee: I'd love to read it LOL:roftl:

Thanks hun!!:huglove:

hi bunnies how are we to day:thumb_yello:

Hey! I'm fine thanks, how about you?:biggrin2:

Hey Kathy!:huglove: yes, I'm better today thanks :D Finally starting to feel some taste :naughty: and you?

Oh that's good to hear :biggrin2: Hope you'll be all good again soon :huglove:

I'm okay thanks. Have obviously been on the computer too much tho - have a bit of a headache :aah: The whole GIAA thing is having me pretty thoughtful.

But it was a nice day at school - several lessons didn't take place :naughty:

I got detention :roftl: Haven't had that in ages :teehee:

Oh that's good to hear :biggrin2: Hope you'll be all good again soon :huglove:

I'm okay thanks. Have obviously been on the computer too much tho - have a bit of a headache :aah: The whole GIAA thing is having me pretty thoughtful.

But it was a nice day at school - several lessons didn't take place :naughty:

I got detention :roftl: Haven't had that in ages :teehee:

Oh yes:aah: I get headaches from having been on computer for long LOL.

Oh that's cool :biggrin2: But what did you get detention for?:lmfao:

Oh yes:aah: I get headaches from having been on computer for long LOL.

Oh that's cool :biggrin2: But what did you get detention for?:lmfao:

Me too, though since I'm on MFC for so long it starts only after a longer period :blink:

Listening to TBWKTM now :biggrin2::groovy:

for not getting my history homework to my teacher in time :naughty: better then having to do extra work at home actually :naughty:

it was due thursday, who'd given it to her friday got extra homework, from then onwards detention not very honourous I know :naughty:

Me too, though since I'm on MFC for so long it starts only after a longer period :blink:

Listening to TBWKTM now :biggrin2::groovy:

for not getting my history homework to my teacher in time :naughty: better then having to do extra work at home actually :naughty:

it was due thursday, who'd given it to her friday got extra homework, from then onwards detention not very honourous I know :naughty:

Haha, yeah, after you get used to staring at the computer screen LOL:naughty:

Ooh, how cool :wub2: I haven't listened to it for eons :boxed: the WHOLE album itself, that is...I did listen to separate songs on my MP3...I wanted to play it now when I'm home, but whenever I play Mika I just HAVE to sing along, which I can't do now with my throat sore, so I'm pretty pissed:roftl:

Ooooohhhh,I see :roftl: I remember you saying something about your history homework, sth about how much of it you had to do... :blink:

Haha, yeah, after you get used to staring at the computer screen LOL:naughty:

Ooh, how cool :wub2: I haven't listened to it for eons :boxed: the WHOLE album itself, that is...I did listen to separate songs on my MP3...I wanted to play it now when I'm home, but whenever I play Mika I just HAVE to sing along, which I can't do now with my throat sore, so I'm pretty pissed:roftl:

Ooooohhhh,I see :roftl: I remember you saying something about your history homework, sth about how much of it you had to do... :blink:

Sorry I was gone for dinner :aah:

Yeah I totally get that :aah: I can hardly listen to music without singing along.

Did I? I don't even remember :blink: What I did say was about German I think :blink::roftl:

Hi guys!:huglove: I'm okay thanks, how about you? :D

Keti! :huglove:

As I said some posts above, my day's been wonderful: First iMMa wrote back to me on twitter, which I really didn't think she would cause I didn't write anything TO her. :naughty: than I found out that one in my theatre group is going to Oslo to the Mika gig in march! She just saw my Iphone-thing and just said "is it just me who is paranoid or is this a Mika-thing?" :naughty::roftl:

and yeah... I may be participating in one more play with my theatre group, which I wasn't supposed to actually, but HEY why not, if I have the time? :roftl::thumb_yello:

Archived