• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm good thanks. Pretty much lmao at the Mika/Buble story :roftl:

What about you? :biggrin2:

Oh yeah, we've been discussing it on Twitter as well LOL.:roftl:

I'm fine thanks, have a bit of headache, but no wonder - I've been sitting on comp for eons and doing these little quizes on twitter :aah:

Oh yeah, we've been discussing it on Twitter as well LOL.:roftl:

I'm fine thanks, have a bit of headache, but no wonder - I've been sitting on comp for eons and doing these little quizes on twitter :aah:

Yeah I know :naughty: It's a total up and down of feelings with Mika/Buble - GIAA :aah:

it's fun after all :naughty:

i've had a miserable day but i'm better now :wub2:

you? :huglove:

Aww sorry to hear that. What happened? :huglove:

I'm good thanks, though I'm not too happy that my teacher is having me correct something in the layout again. It was the same last time :aah:

Aww sorry to hear that. What happened? :huglove:

I'm good thanks, though I'm not too happy that my teacher is having me correct something in the layout again. It was the same last time :aah:

i was nearly in tears in performance cos we're in a group of four but none of us are really leader people so we're not really getting anywhere

i can't use photoshop for art graphics and we have to give a presentation of our work to the class :shocked::aah:

and i wanted some work to do in my free but i had nothing to do so i wandered around school for 1/2 an hour

but there's an audition for a performance summer school thing in 1/2 term but if you get in it costs £700 - £800 (:shocked:) my parents have told me to go anyway though :original:

oh teachers know nothing about layouts etc :aah: it's so annoying when they do that :sneaky2:

:huglove:

i was nearly in tears in performance cos we're in a group of four but none of us are really leader people so we're not really getting anywhere

i can't use photoshop for art graphics and we have to give a presentation of our work to the class :shoc ked: :aah:

and i wanted some work to do in my free but i had nothing to do so i wandered around school for 1/2 an hour

but there's an audition for a performance summer school thing in 1/2 term but if you get in it costs £700 - £800 (:shocked:) my parents have told me to go anyway though :original:

oh teachers know nothing about layouts etc :aah: it's so annoying when they do that :sneaky2:

:huglove:

Ow that sucks to be stuck :aah:

Yeah I know that when you have nothing to do in breaks...:aah:

You should go :thumb_yello: That's a pretty big chance :original:

Haha he does indeed not know about it :naughty: but it's because he didn't check with the copyshop earlier and they're having me insert another advert :aah:

Archived